Saturday, June 24, 2017

see your eyes as I do—as blessed orbs of luminous beauty

  The military expression “Eyes Right!” is one of the few that has always intrigued me when contacting the many soldiers who have called upon me.  It is very good taken as a command from the Presence to persist in seeing only right and truth. 

Dear ones, everything you have ever beheld tells its story as it was recorded in your eyes, for most of you know that much can be revealed by looking into the eyes of another.  Would it not be well therefore for us to engage ourselves in a cooperative service for the purification of each chela’s own world?  Give me your attention daily and as you stand before your mirror call and ask me to purify all your past perceptions of imperfection.  Then after your call see your eyes as I do--as blessed orbs of luminous beauty, veritable windows of the soul through which God can gaze joyfully upon all His creation and see the perfection that light has placed there right behind the screen of appearances.  Vest all men with heaven’s holy orders, for what you see in others appears more readily in yourselves.  And this that you do for them each one is done for me.         -Archeia Mary:  10-23-1959 via Messenger Mark Prophet 

O I AM Eye within my soul,/ Help me to see like Thee,/ May I behold the perfect plan/ Whose power sets all free!
No double vision fills my sight,/ The way is pure and clear,/ I AM the viewer of the light,/ The Christ of all appears!
I AM the Eye that God does use/ To see the plan divine,/ Right here on earth His way I choose,/ His concept I make mine!
O loving Christ, thou living light,/ Help me to keep thy trust,/ I AM thy concept ever right,/ So see like thee I must!                           -Morya   (in Pearls of Wisdom 30:7)      
………………………………………………………………………………........................................… 
                  Thus the many mansions and the hills of the mansions of the causal body are for the entertaining of the bodhisattvas.  Thus in the Mother’s house there are also many mansions for thy habitation and secret chambers and places to play hide-and-seek, to find me and love me again!  For the Mother’s play is always that you might receive the initiation of Maitreya.  I commend you then to the earnest study of the stages and periods of the path of your becoming the bodhisattva.  Truly the opportunity is in the gates opened wide, the doors of cosmic spheres opened that you might pass through to a new compartment of God-identity.  These open doors are the chakras and causal bodies of all beings of cosmos who have graduated out of the grips of mortality to become the immortals….

And thus make the call for the transmutation of the karma that would magnetize and make you vulnerable to these (negative) planetary and interplanetary forces….Those who are karma-free are neutralized from that gravitational pull when and only when they eliminate from their four lower bodies and mind the momentums that created the karma and the personal human habit patterns in the first place.  See then how cause/effect sequences can go into the flame and how this can be done by the mighty figure-eight flow that extends from your heart to the heart of your I AM Presence with its nexus in the heart of your Holy Christ Self…. 

I seal the students of Summit University and the staff and Keepers of the Flame who have been quickened by my presence and by their own keeping of the vigil of the Great White Brotherhood in a sphere of gold surrounding now the four lower bodies.  It is a matrix as much as it is a sphere.  The matrix of gold is to be filled-in by your drawing forth from the above to the below in the mighty figure-eight flow between us that Cosmic Christ illumination which is of my causal body.  I suggest that you draw it forth little by little and then see and contemplate what is the opposition that is raised to that light.  Thus temper and take a bit at a time and be willing to hold fast with that bit of light until you have met every enemy that will lust after that light, that will assail it, that will desire to destroy it, et cetera.  Little by little build the kingdom of God until you with me, our causal bodies one, become the mutual and joint key to this golden age.  My motto as I send you on your way:  step by step the kingdom is won.       
                                        -Maitreya:  3-24-1985 at Camelot, Los Angeles  
…………………………………………………………………………………
For freedom is the very core of victory; it is the very core of life; it is the very core of the soul rising in the flame of liberation.      
                                        -Saint Germain:  10-10-1994 at RTR, Montana
......................................                                                                                 .....................................


-Archeia Mary by Ruth Hawkins; Krishna and Arjuna; Sergius of Radonezh by Vasnetsov, 1882


No comments:

Post a Comment