Sunday, June 26, 2016

Many of you will recall my son’s words to Peter, “Satan hath desired to have you that he may sift you as wheat” (Luke 22:31).

In the name of the I AM THAT I AM, Holy Christ Selves of all mankind, beloved Lords of Nature and Gold—in the name of the Presence of God which I AM and through the magnetic power of the sacred fire vested in me:

  Charge! charge! charge! throughout my four lower bodies the purifying, balancing action of the golden flame of precipitated sunlight from the heart of God in the Great Central Sun!  (3x)
  Release! release! release! into my hands and world today the full cosmic abundance of every good and perfect gift from my own mighty I AM Presence and causal body!  (3x)
  Cut me free! cut me free! cut me free! right now and forever from all economic conditions by the full power of the three times three* and the golden radiance of the light of God that never fails!  (3x)

    O God of Love, thou God of Gold
    My true success you ever hold
    In the hollow of thy hand
    Supply is mine by thy command!

    Come, come now by all thy love
    From thy treasure-house above
    Set me free from every lack
    Fulfill the law and lead me back!

    For abundance now outpoured
    My God-Presence is adored
    Complete the glory of thy plan
    By thy grace I AM God’s man!  (9x)

And in full faith I consciously accept this done right now with full power, eternally sustained, all powerfully active, ever expanding and world enfolding until all are wholly ascended in the light and free.  Beloved I AM!  Beloved I AM!  Beloved I AM!               -Pearls of Wisdom 12:43
*three times three—the 7 major rays of the pure light plus 2 secret rays in cosmic coordination
……………………………………………………………………………………………
  People say that they have no time to pursue spiritual studies, prayerful intercession on behalf of those in need, meditation and the things of the Spirit.  And many shun faith in spiritual endeavors until they themselves come to the place where they are sorely in need of assistance from on high….

  Many of you will recall my son’s words to Peter, “Satan hath desired to have you that he may sift you as wheat” (Luke 22:31)….Yet courage is needed, for evil is not personal.  It is simply magnetized to the world of men by reason of their own lack of faith in themselves….The self is the gateway to God.       -Archeia Mary:  Pearls of Wisdom 12:44



                                  -Maitreya, Chart of the I AM Presence, Archeia Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment