Sunday, August 13, 2017

on Long Island there is an image erected in honor of me

          Gracious ones, some of you are familiar with the fact that on Long Island there is an image erected in honor of me….I ask you now to think yourselves how it would be to wear my mantle, to wear my garments, to be myself in action.  It is a great responsibility, and I am most grateful that His love has been sufficient to fill the matrix of my heart with a compassion from the great cup of Universal Life, and I am grateful that this cup has been sufficient to fulfill the needs of all that have called upon me….

My words in action are the greatest gift; my words merely heard are a temporary blessing to those able to assimilate them.  To those not able I say, abide in God and all things shall be fulfilled in due time, regardless of the state of your consciousness.  Whether or not you are aware of all of God that you ought to be, be patient until it is revealed, for when it comes it is worth more than gold, worth more than garments, worth more than houses and lands, flocks and fields--it is all.

For as the foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, the Son of man hath no place to lay His head save in the heart’s open door.         -Archeia Mary:  9-9-1963 at Los Angeles via Messenger Mark Prophet


-Weeping Madonna of Long Island                   https://gloria.tv/video/siyKXLzqqAUd1daDvwcds3cat

No comments:

Post a Comment