Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The people of Earth have a responsibility to maintain the equilibrium of their planet.

   I have desired to be remembered by you.  I have desired that you might sense my presence within your heart, knowing that I am there with you.  And I would know the communion of your soul with my own when she is fused  unto my sacred heart.  To that end I would speak to you, beloved, of certain events surrounding my crucifixion and my resurrection.
  Sometime after I emerged from the sepulcher I joined two disciples on the road to Emmaus but they did not recognize me, as the scriptures record.  And they constrained me to tarry with them and so I went into the village with them.  As I sat at meat with them I took bread and blessed it and broke it and gave it to them.  And their eyes were opened, and they knew me.  And I, having already expounded unto them all the scriptures having to do with my mission and crucifixion, withdrew from them “out of their sight.”
  As you know, at the Last Supper prior to my crucifixion I also took bread and gave thanks to my heavenly Father and to my Guru, Lord Maitreya, for the initiation of the crucifixion that they would shortly set before me.  Having thus prayed, I did break a loaf of bread representing the whole loaf of my body, and I said:  “Take, eat:  this is my body which is broken for you.  This do in remembrance of me.”  And when the disciples and I had supped I took the cup and again gave thanks to my heavenly Father and to my Guru, Lord Maitreya, and gave it to the twelve.  Then I commanded them to drink the full cup of my sorrows and the full cup of my joy, saying:  “Drink ye all of it.  For this is my blood of the new testament which is shed for many for the remission of sins.  This do ye, as often as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.”
  By this twofold ritual I inaugurated the sacrament of holy communion.  And I commanded the twelve and all who would receive me through their witness to institute this sacrament unto the fulfillment of the age of Pisces and the fullness of their Christhood.  Knowing that the Father had given all things into my hands and that I was come from God and would go to God (even as you have come from God and will go to God) I rose from supper and laid aside my garments and took a towel and wrapped it around myself.  Then I poured water into a basin and washed my disciples’ feet and dried them with the towel.
  But when I came to Simon Peter he said, “Lord, are you going to wash my feet?”  And I said to him “You do not understand what I am doing and why I am doing it, but one day you will know what I have done for you and you will rejoice in me.”   But the impetuous Peter said “You will never wash my feet!”  Whereupon I answered “If you do not allow me to wash your feet, you will have no part with me in the resurrection.”
  For, as I further explained to him, the ritual of the Master washing the disciple’s feet was an ancient custom.  In so doing the Master was initiating the disciple to come up higher on the initiatic ladder.  It signified that the Master had washed his disciple’s understanding.  In this case I as their Master had come to do just that and more:  I had come to take upon myself the burden and the yoke of a portion of each disciple’s karma.  Now Peter understood and he said to me “Lord, not only my feet but also my hands and my head.” And so I completed the ritual.  And Peter and the rest recognized the empowerment that I had conveyed to them in the ritual of the washing of their feet.  This empowerment would be with them long after I had departed from Palestine, even unto the hour of their ascension.
  In my concluding prayer at the Last Supper I called to Sanat Kumara, Gautama Buddha and Lord Maitreya for the blessing of my disciples and the other seventy, of all who had been called and of all who would answer the call.  It was a passing of the torch, the transfer of a mantle, if you will.
  As I did inaugurate the Piscean age so Saint Germain has inaugurated the Aquarian age.  The conclusion of each 2,150-year age spells the completion of a cycle.  You are reaching that place, beloved, where you must embody the full power of God released in the age of Pisces in order that you might embody the full power of God to be released in the age of Aquarius.  Yes, the rough places of the spirit must be made plain and every valley of consciousness must be exalted.
  Beloved, I rise within you this day as I am one with your Holy Christ Self.  And as I fan the fires of your threefold flame I draw up those fires by the breath of the Holy Spirit.  In this Spirit Most Holy I encourage you to accept the calling and the mantle of a Christ.  I have spoken of this before, and I have commanded you to claim the mantle of your Christhood.  And ye know so well in your hearts that the day must come when your Christhood should appear, for are ye not the light of the world? a city that is set on a hill that cannot be hid?  And ye also know well that men do not “light a candle and put it under a bushel but on a candlestick, and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.”  In the same manner may you allow your Christhood to shine brightly, ready to dispense love.  For thereby you shall not be moved from your Christ-centeredness but you will make fervent calls to me for the violet-flame transmutation of persecution and of the hate crimes that have been committed against our Community.
  It is one thing to quietly take your ascension, having balanced 51% of your karma and having rendered sacrificial service to life.  It is quite another to have the courage, while working toward that ascension, to let your light (i.e., your Christhood) shine, knowing that when you so let it shine “men shall revile you and persecute you and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake.”  Remember, beloved, it is not you that they hate: it is the light (my light) which you embody that they hate.  Thus you can “rejoice and be exceeding glad, for great is your reward in heaven; for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.”
  Blessed ones, if you do not allow yourselves to be persecuted for my light that is within you, then how can you expect to fulfill your Christhood?  Indeed one’s Christhood can be measured by the intensity of persecution that is leveled against one.  Understand, beloved, that those who avoid persecution and think that life is meant to be just “wonderful! wonderful! wonderful!” have not even touched the hem of my garment.  But no matter how great the persecution you may face you must not allow depression to enter your life for any reason.  For you see, beloved, depression presses in upon your chakras and then they become concave instead of convex.  And this is not the state in which they were intended to be; so understand this, beloved. The petals of your chakras must be strong and at the peak of their flowering as you radiate to all life through them the qualities of the seven chakras and the eighth.  When your chakras are strong the corresponding physical organs will also be strong and vice versa.  And you therefore will be able to transmute by the combined energies of your newfound spiritual/physical strength the darkness of your universe, replacing it with the lightness of your own God-free being.
  When your mind and being are centered in your spiritual disciplines you can deal with any verbal put-down, a sky blackened with a thousand poisoned arrows all directed at you or the calumny of a million false witnesses.  Yes!  You can be the Lord’s avenging angel who will nullify all of these and more.  For in your balanced state as you occupy both Spirit and matter universes you will be invincible.
  I say, remember my love for you.  Remember my love and that two thousand years ago I asked the Father that the love wherewith He had loved me might be in you, and I in you:  Holy Father, keep through Thine own name those whom Thou hast given me that they may be one, as We are....Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; that they all may be one, as Thou, Father, art in me and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us:  that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.  And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one even as We are one:  I in them and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me and hast loved them as Thou hast loved me.
  When you are burdened do not automatically jump to the conclusion that it is because you have done something wrong and that therefore the Christ in you is not shining. This may be true in some cases, but it is not always the case.  It is the lies and the temptations of fallen angels that make you unsure of your stature before the living God. They know well your fragile moments, the difficult degrees of your astrology, and they strike when you are at your weakest point, bringing down upon you your house of cards.
  Everything you have built over a lifetime and more may crumble around you, beloved.  But that is when you must remember that I have called you to walk the earth as living Christs.  A Christ is one who is anointed of the light of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.  That anointing, beloved, you may receive at any time you qualify for it. That anointing may come to you as it came to me when I was embodied as David and was yet but a shepherd boy.
  Understand, beloved, that you must know the rules of the game and you must know and anticipate how the fallen angels will lie in wait to catch you in the traps they have laid for you, doing what they always have done, doing what they will do to you again and again if you allow them to.  Your Father-Mother God has created Earth as a footstool kingdom, as a schoolroom, as a playground and as a place of karmic reckoning.  Just as you know the rules of any sport or table game so you must know the rules of the path.  And then when the way seems long and hard you will be able to say to yourself:  “This is an exam that I must pass--and pass through.  This is something I must do.  My God is with me.  I AM untouched by the forces of Evil.  I AM not moved; I will be who I AM.   I will be in my right place.  I will have my right livelihood and my right companions.  And I will work diligently with all those who form the mandala of the Christed ones in the earth.”
  Understand, beloved, that when persecution comes it can feel so very personal.   But in fact when you think about it it is  not personal.  So don’t personalize persecution, even though the fallen ones would, if they could, personally direct it to all souls of light.  I say, depersonalize it, beloved!  And depersonalize them!
  How beautiful it is that you can and do come together in love as brethren, loving one another, supporting one another, seeing through the ploys of the sinister force, bringing joy and encouragement to those who are bowed down and receiving the same when you are bowed down.
  I come to tell you that you need not drink the cup of sorrows again and again.  I drank it but once, beloved.  You must do the same.  Do not continually walk the via dolorosa.  For, beloved, God has not desired to see you suffer but, alas, you have brought upon yourselves much suffering by your non-surrender to the will of God.  I drank the cup of the world’s sorrows that ye might know that your absolute freedom will come when you finally surrender to the will of God as I did in the Garden of Gethsemane.
  When you fully accomplish this surrender there will be no power out of death or hell that can take your life from you except the Father ordain it.  So too there was no power out of death or hell that could take my life from me except the Father ordain it.  The sorrows of the world may endure, but your cup of sorrows shall pass if you transmute them by the violet flame. You can endure unto the end of your karma as long as you know the scriptures and read them each day, as long as you ponder and put into practice the teachings of your ascended and unascended Gurus.
  Read the bound volumes of Pearls of Wisdom again and again so that you always have on the tip of your mind a teaching that enables you to deal with any problem that is set before you as one of life’s many challenges–and on the tip of your tongue a message for some poor traveler who is too weary to contemplate the mysteries of God.
  You have much work to do.  I have recommended to the Messenger this day that staff members and Keepers of the Flame take the Stump message to all areas of this state.  Let Montana be a proving ground for chelas who live here and in adjacent states.  And let those who will come from around the world join you as they master the skill of stumping for the Coming Revolution in Higher Consciousness.  I want you to try on your boots.  I want you to stand tall before people who mock your religion or make fun of your lifestyle as you walk the path as dear followers of God.  I want you to harness the sacred fire and the courage that the Messenger has shown in her travels around the world when challenged by blasphemous abuse.
  Let us pray the Father that He might forgive those who know not what they do and send His archangels to bind those who do know what they do as they blaspheme not only the Messenger and all saints but Almighty God Himself.
  Know this, beloved:  you must go through your persecutions as initiates of the ascended masters.  For We must know who among you are fit to represent Us–today in Montana, tomorrow crisscrossing the USA, then traversing Central and South America and ultimately the world.  We desire to see polished teams, yes, teams who know the four Gospels and the writings of Paul, who can address any Christian on any subject of the New Testament.  This is important, for the United States was founded by Christians and is chiefly a Christian nation.  And then as you literally become globetrotters you must know the fundamental principles not only of Christianity but also of the other major world religions, for you will be addressing audiences who are non-Christian.
  I speak to Keepers of the Flame around the world.  It is time to saturate the world with the message of the Coming Revolution!  It is time for you to recognize that the cosmic cycles are turning.  Don’t miss your opportunity to win your stripes in the age of Pisces.  Yes, win your stripes and wear them well!  And do not rest on your laurels.  And what is the meaning of Pisces?  Pisces inaugurates the coming of your Holy Christ Self into your temple--if you will receive him.  Yes, the 2,150 years of the Piscean age that is drawing to a close have afforded your soul many incarnations to realize her Christhood.
  The door of Pisces--with its heightened potential for mysticism, intuition, self-sacrificing service and sensitivity to the needs of others--is about to close.  And before it does the nations must recognize the role I played and still play as the Piscean Conqueror; for the heavenly Father, Sanat Kumara, Gautama Buddha and Lord Maitreya bade me usher in the Piscean age and wear the mantle of Lord and Savior during this dispensation.  I came, and I still come, to teach you how to claim the mantle of your own Christhood, how to achieve your soul’s bonding with your Holy Christ Self, how to balance your karma by the violet flame and render joyous service to all life.
  Now in the last days of this cosmic cycle I bid you, in the name of the Hierarchy of Light, claim your Christhood as I claimed my own so that you might enter the age of Aquarius, having conquered the age of Pisces and the universe of self.  Make haste then!  Make haste and catch up to your Holy Christ Self.  Catch up to the brethren who follow me.  And know that those who are fervent in my love carry that fervor not only in their religious practices but also in delivering the message from my heart, which is ongoing and daily transcends much of what is recorded of my words in the New Testament.
  Thanks to the Messengers you have a far greater knowledge of what transpired in my life beyond the thirty-three years that the scriptures record than most others have.  Beloved, because you know that I, Jesus, your Lord, have taught the Laws of karma and reincarnation to the people so you also must teach these laws to the people.  You must not withhold the truth of God’s Laws!  And you must not let your carnal mind be the judge of who is ready to ponder these Laws of God and who is not.  The hour is late.  Break the bread of life and let all partake of it.
  Better to be persecuted by those who reject you and who, in rejecting you, reject me than to not offer them the prize of the high calling of their Christhood through the Word of God.  You must offer them the Teachings of the Ascended Masters, including the Laws of karma and reincarnation, for I require this of all my disciples.  Every soul evolving on planet Earth must receive the offering and then must choose to the right or to the left.  As you are my disciples I ask you to be my instruments in the performing of this service to life in my name.
  Blessed ones, strengthen yourselves in my sacred heart that you might meet all circumstances at the level of your Christhood.  Go forth, for the hour is come!  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end of world darkness come.  We of the Darjeeling Council recognize that there is a mounting darkness in the earth. And we are very concerned.
  The darkness that covers the land is the darkness of mankind’s karma.  It steals its way into sublevels of the mind not only at winter solstice but every day of the year.  Then it casts its shadow on the soul as it tempts her to go the way of all flesh.  The mind too is entranced with darkness as it receives from television programs and motion pictures millions of impressions of negativity, which are then processed and assimilated in the subconscious mind.
  On the subject of darkness I also wish to tell you that the fallen angels do not allow themselves to be seen when they are out and about doing their nefarious deeds.  They lurk in the shadows and recruit the youth to do their business. And so the youth are lured into making karma with the fallen angels.  Instead of going about their Father’s business, beloved, they go about tending the businesses of the Mafia and other illegal operations.  They join street gangs and through them they become fully entrenched with the sinister force.  And because they have the support of that force they are able to conceal their unlawful activities for many decades.
  What are the fallen angels actually doing?  They are boring into the souls of the general population as well as into the souls of the youth.  They are corrupting the communications media of the world and every department of life on earth.  Their plan is to work in stealth until the day when they raise the world curtain, and the world in horror sees what has been building and what is now about to descend on the planet.
  Because there is a glaze over the eyes of the people I, Jesus, have allowed certain planetary judgments to descend.  You have stood back and observed the judgments that have descended upon the world.  Some have come down upon the Western Hemisphere, others upon the Eastern Hemisphere.  And among those who observe some are at this side of calamity and some are at that side.  Beloved, I tell you, it is better that the world see than that the world not see what is coming upon the earth.
  Thus understand that where there is murder, where there is crime, where there is suicide the evil forces come to reinforce the darkness.  I tell you, beloved, you should not let a day pass that you do not cast out the dweller-on-the-threshold of your subconscious mind by giving decree 20.09 and powerful fiats to your Mighty I AM Presence and your Holy Christ Self to bind that dweller and to break the stranglehold it has on you.  Once you have cleared yourself and loved ones call for the binding of the dweller-on-the-threshold of all evildoers in the earth.  And then support with fervent calls those who would exorcise their dwellers but do not know how to disentangle themselves from their human creation or how to process the contents of the unconscious mind, where the dweller lies in wait to destroy the soul.  Call for the violet flame in their behalf and if they are open-minded, teach them the difference between the real Self and the unreal self.
  The people of Earth have a responsibility to maintain the equilibrium of their planet.  And the lightbearers have a responsibility to the world at large to keep the flame of life burning on the altar of their hearts.  For it is the threefold flame tended on the altars of millions of devout hearts that will in the end prevent major cataclysm.
  This is a year when the beloved Portia, Goddess of Justice, is very close to the Messenger and therefore very close to all of you.  Take the next six months to cry out to Almighty God for divine Justice that the Lords of Karma might implement the edicts of the Twenty-four Elders to establish equal justice for the rich and the poor.  Pray that the angel of God open the prison doors and let out those who are there through no fault of their own but because the system favors the powerful and ignores the lowly.  This must be your call!
  Acts records that when Herod imprisoned Peter the church prayed to God for him “without ceasing.”  Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains. And the keepers before the door kept the prison.  And behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison:  and he smote Peter on the side and raised him up, saying, “Arise up quickly.”  And his chains fell off from his hands.  And the angel said unto him “Gird thyself and bind on thy sandals.”  And so he did.  And he saith unto him “Cast thy garment about thee and follow me.”
  And he went out and followed him and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel but thought he saw a vision.  When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city, which opened to them of its own accord.  And they went out and passed on through one street, and forthwith the angel departed from him.  And when Peter was come to himself, he said “Now I know of a surety that the Lord hath sent his angel and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod.”  And so Peter escaped by the hand of the angel.  As the early church prayed for Peter so you must not fail to pray to the mighty angels of God to bring divine Justice to those who are deserving of that justice.
  Is it not a marvel that you need not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul?  I instructed my disciples on this two thousand years ago:  “Fear not them which kill the body but are not able to kill the soul.  But rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”  This day I empower you to raise up the rod of divine Justice among you and to call in my name and in the name of my Father for the judgment of those who have the power to destroy the soul and body in hell.  These go after!   Go after the fallen angels, whether they occupy earthly bodies or astral bodies.  For those who have developed the powers of the Devil to destroy both body and soul in hell through their allegiance to Satan, to Lucifer or any one of the hierarchs of death must be bound, beloved!
  Cry out to the living God that he might send legions of angels to accomplish the defeat of the rebels against God and His sons and daughters.  For we cry out to you:  go back to your spiritual labors in King Arthur’s Court and focus your dynamic decrees and your meditations on what is destroying Western civilization.
  From our perspective one of the factors that is destroying Western civilization is the denial on the part of some that there is anything wrong with the current downward trends or that there are any wrongdoers systematically focusing on the dismantling of society and its ultimate destruction.  If you have not come to grips with the reality that Evil can work through anyone, well-intentioned or not (including yourself) in an unguarded moment, then you have missed a vital point of the path all of these years.
  Think about why you tarry in your sanctuaries to give your dynamic decrees and intense prayers to God, especially those you devote to the Archangel Michael and the hosts from the God Star, Sirius.  Why do you do this, beloved?  You do this because a large percentage of the people evolving on the planet cannot and will not believe that Evil is a force to be reckoned with.  They do not want to know that Evil, in the form of the dweller-on-the-threshold, lurks in their own unconscious mind until they wage war against the not-Self.  And only when they completely vanquish the not-Self are they able to discern light and darkness, Good and Evil.
  Since early childhood many of you have had to deal directly with Evil incarnate that has come through family members, relatives and neighbors day in and day out.  You have come to know the vile nature of those who embody the ultimate anger against Almighty God and His servants on earth.  Some of you have been victimized by dangerous individuals who have abused, beaten and murdered people you have known, you yourselves scarcely escaping the same fate.
  Finally you have had enough and you have said:  “By God there is Evil in this world and I intend to do something about it!  And the first thing I intend to do is to not deny that Evil has a force of its own, an army of its own and a plan for the destruction of the world.”
  Keep the flame, beloved.  Keep the flame.  And if you have not understood the psychology of Evil and the machinations of Evil, I suggest that you read a number of good books that will show you how Evil infests the mind.  People who have an evil intent are usually bent upon self-destruction, but their persona is beguiling.  It is calculated to “deceive the very elect.”  If you have not knowingly encountered such people, beware!  For I have sent you into the world to analyze and then to challenge those individuals whom one of your modern authors calls “the people of the lie.” 
  You must understand Evil so that you might get the victory over Evil and so that, through you, the world itself might get the victory over Evil.  Therefore lament not that you have been burdened by the circumstances of your life or been persecuted or been in dysfunctional homes.  You had lessons to learn and karmas to pay, and many of you are still paying them.  Praise God for the opportunity to be in embodiment and make the most of life’s journey.
  The major lesson that you came into embodiment to learn is what is Evil and what is its modus operandi.  Indeed you came to learn how it is possible that souls of light can be duped again and again by the forces of Evil.  Succumbing to the Serpent and his lie “Thou shalt not surely die,” as Eve did when she was bidden by him to partake of the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, is indeed the pitfall of the race of Adam.  Her unfortunate example (and her husband’s after her) is a major lesson for all sons and daughters of God.
  The cunning Serpent is still able to lure the children of God away from divine reality and their origins in the Great Central Sun.  Such is the extreme animal magnetism of the fallen angels that they are able to lure the soul by half-truths, convincing her that the consequences of disobedience to God lead not to death but to a sort of mortal godhood:  “Ye shall be as gods, knowing Good and Evil.”  Look all around you, beloved, and you will observe that many who were once lightbearers now believe they are gods.  And they hobnob with the gods of industry, of money, of the media, et cetera, et cetera.
  Without further discussion I lay this subject on your heart.  Ponder it well, for your failure to recognize Evil incarnate in the fallen angels in your midst is your greatest stumbling block on the spiritual path.  It is the major test that lightbearers fail again and again.  And until they pass that test not only will they be vulnerable to the forces of Evil but the evolutions of Earth who follow their lead will also be vulnerable to the forces of Evil.
  When you understand this equation you will gain your personal victory over death and hell.  When you no longer allow the fallen angels to manipulate you, for you see through them and their ploys from A to Z, you will then be of the utmost assistance to the Darjeeling Council.  And one day you may even receive the mantle of conquering hero or heroine for meritorious service in exposing the seed of the Wicked One.
  Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.  Do not whitewash the deeds of the seed of the Wicked One.  Do not sympathize with the sorrows of Satan or his cohorts but meditate upon the wondrous love of God and contemplate His wisdom.  Go to the altar and let God tell you through your Mighty I AM Presence what is truth, what is error, what is real, what is unreal.
  When I sent the other seventy disciples two by two before me to prepare the way for my coming in every city where I would go, they returned with joy, for the devils were subject unto them in my name.  For my presence was both with them and in them.  Then I told them that I had beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.  At that point I empowered them in my name to tread on “serpents” and “scorpions” and to neutralize the power of the enemy, and I promised them that nothing would by any means hurt them.  Finally I told them to rejoice not that the spirits were subject unto them but that their names were written in heaven.
  Why do you think I sent my disciples before me?  It was not only that they might prepare the way before me and deliver my Word but so that they might have the experience of knowing Good and Evil and that they might recall that experience in later centuries.  For they must never forget what is the mask of Evil or how to tear the mask from the Evil One and expose the Liar and his lie–yes, how to identify the ones who are subtly moving against the light.
  Blessed ones, there are many Nephilim in power today. Among the most deadly are the Nephilim who control the motion picture industry.  It is well known that they can captivate and manipulate the minds of people all over the world in a given day or week when they release their films.  Media is the primary controlling factor that manipulates the minds of the youth in America and the world.  And you had better realize that although the content of some movies is extremely violent, it is also subtle.  In order for you to counteract the negative vibrations you must give Pope Leo XIII’s prayer as often as you can.
  What a boon it has been for the Hierarchy that you have increased your Astreas, often giving 144 or 72 three times a week!  I bow before the light of everyone here who has kept that vigil with me and with Mighty Astrea.  The entire Hierarchy of the Great White Brotherhood paused to observe the action of your calls to the Mighty Astrea.  Many souls have been spared untold suffering while others have been cut free from the abject darkness of the astral plane.
  Beloved, know that some souls were in such a state of self-degradation that as you gave your calls the demons out of death and hell were already clawing at their ankles and clutching their feet.  Aware of your support and your caring these souls then wrestled with the demons until your Astrea decree momentum accelerated tier upon tier of circles of blue flame around them and until your relentless calls enabled Astrea’s legions to snatch them out of harm’s way and into the light of the new day.  And I invite you to applaud your victory and God’s victory. [30-second standing ovation]  Truly, the prayer of the righteous availeth much.  (Please be seated, beloved.)
  I would point out to you that there has been a selection process in the saving of souls.  As we see how much energy you put out in your Astreas we allot that energy to souls who are most deserving.  But we are also concerned with rewarding you who faithfully give your calls.
  Therefore we look down your lifestreams, you who have not spared your Astreas, and we say:  who are the souls who should be serving with you because they are a part of your spiritual family, of whom we now make you aware?  And because you have not failed to give your calls to Astrea we reunite you with those who are part of the same soul group to which you belong; and in your behalf we rescue them if they have descended into the astral plane.  In this wise we reward those who are steadfast on the path of Astrea.
  Some of you have not yet caught the spark of giving your calls to Astrea, for you still have not seen the darkness that is coming upon the Earth.  To you I say, this may be your final warning.  Do not look to your ascension in this life unless you are willing to take responsibility for your soul and for the members of your soul group.  And one indispensable means of taking such responsibility is to lock your energies into Astrea’s circle and sword of blue flame to cut yourself free and to cut free the members of your soul group from all astral entanglements.
  Do not think that just because you are in physical embodiment or just because you warm your seat when you sit in your sanctuary you will automatically attain ascension’s victory.  It takes a lot, beloved, to make your ascension!  I tell you, no one who keeps one foot in the astral plane will make his ascension in this life unless he determines to engage in a fierce battle against the entities of his addictions and vanquishes all desire to be a part of the “beautiful people” who strut about the streets of hell, all the while knowing that they are the godless, soulless ones.
  And I speak not only to Keepers of the Flame at large but also to my staff here in Maitreya’s Mystery School.  Some of you still need me to light a fire under you.  And light a fire under you I shall!  I, Jesus, state for the record that it is my desire that you not watch motion pictures more than twice a month.  It is also my desire that the videotapes you bring into your homes be quality entertainment suitable for family members of all ages.
  If you spend your evenings passing the time watching movies or television indiscriminately, you are not truly one with me, you are not truly a part of my heart, you do not truly share my sorrow on Golgotha!  And you do not truly share my resurrection in glory.  You do not share it, even though you think you do!  Therefore, to you, Keepers of the Flame, I say:  if you do not embrace my sacred heart, if you do not uphold the high principles of Maitreya’s Mystery School, if you do not set aside prayer time and Holy Spirit time, at some point you will have to admit to yourselves that you are Keepers of the Flame in name only.
  The Royal Teton Ranch is the site of Maitreya’s Mystery School.  All Keepers of the Flame have a heart-tie to Maitreya and his Mystery School through the Mother of the Flame.  I should not have to speak to you regarding these things, for you have been given “so great a salvation.”  I should not have to speak to you about what you should be doing with your so-called free time when the world is in such pain, when innocent children are victims in a useless war and are left maimed and dying for want of medical care and when the diseases of the last plagues are taking the lives of millions daily.
  Think about this:  each time you take in a worldly motion picture it takes you a minimum of five days to transmute it if you have a good momentum on giving your violet-flame decrees–and much longer if you don’t.  For those who do not decree at all the records of their media experiences, including rock concerts and violent films, pile up in the psyche, and the sounds and the scenes come up again and again as though they were actual life experiences.  Who in his right mind would want to thus burden his soul?
  Select motion pictures that profile the heroes of history, the rise and fall of civilizations, the origins of the major religions of the world and a wealth of cultural material that teaches children about the world they have reincarnated into.  Think about how many hours you devote to entertainment that does not afford you a net gain physically or spiritually.  Think about how you could spend the same amount of time developing a powerful spiritual momentum on giving calls for the healing of all who mourn, all who are sick, all who are dying and fear death. The hours you spend in unproductive activity are costly, very costly! both to you and to us, as we are your sponsors.
  I speak to you out of the octaves of light and I say, wake up!  It is impossible for you to imagine how difficult it is, once you leave the earth plane through the change called death to balance karma, to advance on the path or to make headway with your violet-flame decrees to the extent that you will be able to accelerate your reincarnation on earth. (In this scenario I am assuming that you will have made it to the etheric octave, although this is by no means guaranteed you.)
  You cannot imagine, first, how difficult it is to get back into embodiment, second, how difficult it is to find the path once you do get back and third, how difficult it is to forge and win your victory once you are back on track after having taken many detours.  I say to you, beloved, you know not what the future will bring—all the more reason why you should be concerned about it.  For I tell you I know what the future will bring and I am concerned that you will not be prepared for it.
  I am concerned that although you have had the Teachings for years nothing and no one has been able to set you on fire for the cause of world freedom or even for the cause of your personal freedom.  What will it take for you to ignite your own fire and to become such shining chelas that you would not even entertain the idea of wasting time watching movies night after night, as many of you have been doing?
  I pray this discussion marks the end of this subject for some time to come.  For I intend, beloved, that you shall cease your sensual indulgences or tender your resignation from Maitreya’s Mystery School!  It is a dishonor to Lord Maitreya that you should be out of alignment with him day after day!  Lord Maitreya is my Guru, my Father, I expect you to honor him as you honor me.  Therefore set the example of the Guru-Chela relationship.  Set the world on fire by your example!   If things are too monotonous here, get out the door and join a Stump team headed for Bangladesh and continue on to the heart of Calcutta!  Go around the world and see what human misery is all about.
  Wake up and see with your own eyes that there is a job to be done!  And if you expect to have your crown and halo, well, beloved, I have news for you.  You had better get going in earnest because some of you are not doing enough to earn that crown and halo, and it is up to me to inform you of your lack of progress.  Now in the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the fire of the Holy Spirit I speak to all and I say:   you who have knowledge of spiritual things must convey the Teaching and the Word.  You must liberally break the bread of life; liberally share the communion cup; and give to all my love, my love, my love.
   
                                           -Jesus Christ:  10-8-1995 at RTR, Montana

……………………………………………………………………..….

No comments:

Post a Comment