Monday, January 4, 2021

Mellisa Carone affidavit on her Nov 3-4 Detroit experience

        Mellissa Carone Nov. 8 affidavit:          2.  I arrived back at the TCF Center at I 0:00 AM (Nov. 4) in which l stayed until I :45 PM.  During this time I witnessed nothing but fraudulent actions take place.           3.  The counters (which were trained very little or not at all), were handed a "batch" (stack of 50) of mail-in ballots in which they would run through the tabulator.  The tabulators would get jammed 4-5 times an hour, when they jammed the computer would put out an error that tells the worker the ballot number that was jammed and gives an option to either discard the batch or continue scanning at which the counter should [tell the computer to] discard the batch, put the issue ballot on top of the batch and rescan the entire batch.  I witnessed countless workers rescanning the batches without discarding them first which resulted in ballots being counted 4-5 times. 

4.  At approximately midnight I was called over to assist one of the counters with a paper jam and noticed his PC had a number of over 400 ballots scanned- which means one batch was counted over 8 times.  This happened countless times while I was at the TCF Center.  I confronted my manager, Nick lkonomakis [vice-president of Dominion Systems engineering/development] saying how big of a problem this was, Nick told me he didn't want to hear that we have a big problem.  He told me we are here to do assist with IT work, not to run their election. 

5.  The adjudication process, from my understanding there's supposed to be a republican and a democrat judging these ballots.  I overheard numerous workers talking during shift change in which over 20 machines had two democrats judging the ballots-resulting in an unfair process. 

9.  When a worker had a ballot that they either could not read, or it had something spilled on it, they would go to a table that had blank ballots on it and fill it out.  They were supposed to be filling them out exactly like the one they had received but this was not the case at all.  The workers would also sign the name of the person that the ballot belonged to-which is clearly illegal. 

12.  I was the only republican working for Dominion Voting, and on the stage there was many terrible comments being made by the city workers and Dominion workers about republicans.  I did not give out any indication that I was a republican 

13.  I called the FBI and made a report with them, I was told that I will be getting a call back.  https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.5.pdf   [no sign FBI called her back.]

……….......................................................…

12-22-20  Dominion Voting Systems to M. Carone:  You gained international infamy earlier this month….You published these statements even though you knew all along that your attacks on Dominion have no basis in reality.  https://www.scribd.com/document/489079245/Carone-Letter#from_embed

………...................................................

12-3-20  Dominion has confirmed this, and said Carone was indeed "one of several thousand technicians we hired for a day or two".  Her job at the vote counting centre was to "troubleshoot level one problems for staff".  https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/us-election-donald-trump-campaign-witness-melissa-carone-the-star-of-fraud-hearing/VJA2GYLGRBBARNK4L3SQMRIXZQ/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment