Sunday, November 19, 2017

mantra and such


      
                     In the name of God I AM THAT I AM:

  I AM Presence, Thou art Master,
I AM Presence, clear the way,
Let Thy light and all Thy power
Take possession here this hour!

  Charge with victory’s mastery,
Blaze blue lightning, blaze Thy substance!
Into this Thy form descend
That perfection and its glory
Shall blaze forth and earth transcend!
…………………………..…………….…

  Blue lightning is Thy Law, 
Blaze forth to free all,
Blue lightning is Thy power,
In God I see all,
Blue lightning is Thy mind
In pure truth I find

  Light will overcome,
Light will make us one,
Light from blue-fire Sun,
Command us now all free!
…………………………………

  Guard, guard, guard by the lightning of Thy love,
Guard, guard, guard by Thy great Self above!
Guard, guard, guard by Thy secret power of light!
Guard, guard, guard us by Thy great and glorious might
And seal us safe forever in Thy diamond heart of light!
………………………………………………………….……................

Maitreya, Maitreya Maha,
Maitreya Swaha  
…………………………………………..

  I AM alert, awake, awake!
I AM alert, awake, awake!
I AM alert, awake, awake!
Come right now and shake,
Shake my mental body’s grids,
Remove the ash, transmute it all,
Give me Christ-mind for which I call.

  Violet fire blazing, violet fire blazing, violet fire blazing!
God’s own light is raising, raising, raising
All my thoughts, consciousness too
To the plane of my Presence who
In God’s name releases all 
Wisdom and balance for which I call
…………………………………………….............

Jai Dur-ge, Jai Dur-ge,
Dur-ge Dur-ge, Shi-ve Shi-ve!   
…………………………………………….

  Holy, holy, holy
Lord God Almighty,
Thou art holy 
In manifestation in man
………………………………………….

Aum Buddha, aum Krishna, aum Stabat Mater
.....................................................................................
    When you’re dealing with a serious problem like drugs you’re not just wrestling against the substance and habit with its toxicity, you’re dealing with unseen forces reinforcing the addiction.  That’s why addictions are so hard to break.  Call upon the Lord to embolden you.     -Messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet, in a decree handbook
……………………………………………………………………………………………....................….














                -Virgo image by Joanne Dose, 1988; images of Messenger ECP, Maitreya, Confucius, Shiva, Ramakrishna, Maitreya Samgha insignia; November Sunday sunrise near Hornbook

No comments:

Post a Comment