Monday, November 13, 2017

Be carriers of the flame and keep that flame unto the end of cycles!


    In the fervor of my soul I greet you, those who have followed the arc across the sky that has been my journey, beloved; so, know of me.  Know of me, beloved, as the prophet Elijah.  Know of me, beloved, moving in a chariot of fire.  Understand the mysteries of God, understand the fire that God endows in His own.
  I greet you in this wilderness with a certain nostalgia, but it is not for the fallen angels and the evil ones who did unto me what they would but it is for my own who have in some areas of the earth and in this nation lost their way, surfeited in these lower octaves with the things of this world.  Thus be seated, beloved, for I would speak to you of your ascension.
  I did embody through Zacharias and Elizabeth.  I came forth, beloved, for I came as an example.  I came face-to-face with the seed of the fallen ones who went out into the desert to be baptized, knowing they were evil.  I came knowing the end from the beginning, blessed hearts.  Truly I desired to stand between those fallen ones and the living Christ that he might confront them in his own good time and that I might challenge them to come forth with fruits meet for repentance.  They had no desire for repentance:  they knew it, I knew it.  It was a sham.  And yet I went through the ritual that they might be judged, whereas Jesus had others in his time who must be judged by his presence in the earth.
  Have you considered, beloved, that when your Holy Christ Self descends upon your temple you also are in the earth and you are the dividing of the way between light and darkness?  And those of the darkness, they may spit upon you, and those of the light will recognize you.  So, beloved, I was willing to challenge Herod for the sake of the business of Herodias.  I was willing to rebuke that fallen one, knowing it would cost my life.  Yet I knew from the beginning that I must set the example--and the example is of principle.
  When you stray from your highest principles you have nothing to stand upon.  When you decide that it is all right to lean to the left or to the right and you do not center yourselves in God then, I say, you have no protection.  There is no rationalization about this equation.  If you would walk the earth as a prophet, then you must be supremely that prophet and you must be willing to take the reward of the prophet, beloved, even if it be death.
  Thus my head was borne on a charger brought to the daughter and then to the mother.  This was my exit, beloved; I ask you, was it worth it?  Of course it was worth it, for I have left a record for all time that I should stand for truth, for honor, for the love of God and for the challenging of these fallen angels once and for all.
  You have seen artwork of me depicted as one wearing even that coat of skins in the wilderness, living in the wilderness until my time had come.  Yes, beloved, I am that one.  And the LORD God Almighty this day has given unto me a gift that I might give to you, and it is this, beloved:  the LORD has said to me, “John, go now!  Go now and give to them a portion of your mantle.  Let them receive it unto themselves and let them see what they will do with this mantle.  Will they decide that the burden is too heavy and they would rather not carry it?  Or will they take the mantle knowing that they might also walk in your footsteps, put on the garment of prophecy and be willing to challenge evil at every hand?”
  Blessed ones, these two witnesses who have stood before you now since 1952 to the present as active Messengers, I say to you, they have not spared the word of rebuke to those who are the liars, who are the fallen ones.  Have they been found popular?—  only with those of the Holy Spirit, only with those of the truth.
  So you see, that was the request of Elisha when I was taken up.  He asked for a double portion of my spirit and I said to him, “If you see me when I am taken up, you shall receive that double portion of my spirit.”  And he did see.  And that was the prior incarnation of Jesus Christ.  And he did part the waters and he did walk across the Jordan, and so it was known that there was a prophet in the land.
  Now, beloved, you may take this mantle and wear it for the rest of your life or you may in timidity decide that you do not want to wear it because it is too heavy, because it carries too much responsibility, because you will have to choose between light and darkness, both of which are absolutes.  There is no such thing as relativity in light and darkness; you either choose the whole way of the path of light or you fall then into the low levels of darkness.
  If you do not want this mantle, simply signify to the angels of John the Baptist that you do not want it.  But if you will take it, beloved, and use it I promise you that you will have great gain, great momentum and that you will have the opportunity for your ascension if you do all other things according to the Laws of God and listen profoundly and commune with your Holy Christ Self.  This is my reason for coming, beloved.  I AM the ascended master John the Baptist, I AM Elijah come again to you.  Yes, I stand before you.
  What was the result of our mission, us two, Jesus and me?  It was a tremendous mission and it bore fruit for many throughout the earth, not simply locally in our area, were judged and removed because we drew that line in the sand.
  Some of you are too weak--you must have your sensual pleasure.  Well I remind you, you have had that sensual pleasure for thousands of years.  You are still here tonight. You may still be here long after many among you have been ascended.  Sometime, somewhere you will have to develop a strictness in your lifestream that does not cross the boundaries of compromise.  When you achieve that angels will surround you, will follow you, will impel you, will take you to the four corners of the earth to preach this Everlasting Gospel.
  Blessed ones, do not whimper, do not whine, do not weep, for I shall not hear you.  I shall close my ears and say “Let them be gone another century or a thousand years to indulge themselves.”  If you choose that path, the mantle I give you is dissolved.  This is the righteousness of our God, this is the fulfillment of His Law.  He has sent me to you in the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  I have fulfilled my commitment to you.  Therefore I bow to you now and send you forth with angels who shall report to your I AM Presence and the living God what you have done with this mantle.

  I say:  part the Jordan, part the Red Sea; part the way of light and darkness.  Challenge the evil in the earth and choose to ascend to God the victor.              I AM  
 (by Auriel Bessemer)
                                Elijah, your John the Baptist:  4-7-1996, Easter, at RTR, Montana
...........................................................................................................................................


        The angels of the Lord sound their trumpets!  And the herald of the Christed One stands forth to make His paths straight!  I AM come in this age to renew the fire--the fire that, infolding itself, burns through the consciousness of humanity and prepares the place where Christ is born.  I come as the herald of the Christed ones; I come to prepare the place.
  And so Saint Germain has come with the gift of the violet flame summoning mankind to make straight the paths of consciousness, the way of the flow of light within the receptacle of being.  And so the violet flame has been called forth and Earth has been saturated with the presence of Omri-Tas and the 144,ooo priests of the sacred fire of the Violet Planet.
  Preparing avenues of consciousness the ascended masters have used the torch of sacred fire carried by Keepers of the Flame to bore holes in the density of mankind's consciousness.  For in order for the Christed ones to appear, in order for the ascended masters to become physical and to walk tangibly with men the place must be prepared, the frequencies must be raised.
  There must be a meeting-ground for heaven and earth, and that is the place of the heart.  Your heart is the receiver of God, of Christed ones, and the womb of the Divine Mother is the recipient of the seed of Alpha for the birth of the divine Manchild.  Therefore as Christed ones welcome the King of Kings and Lord of Lords into your heart!  As flames of the Divine Mother cherish the incarnation of the Christ!  
  It is the materialization of the God-flame that we pursue to make Earth a haven of light that all mankind might know the kingdom of God within and without, the conformity of sacred Law.  And so he said "I AM come to send fire on earth"--the words of Jesus signifying his destiny and his mission.  Let each of you take then the fire which I carry this day!  From the altars of Almighty God I carry the torch that was carried by the Ancient of Days, first Keeper of the Flame to Terra--and then Gautama and then Maitreya, and then all those who are the forerunners of the lightbearers.  So these fires from the altar of Almighty God I bring. I deposit them within your hearts.  Be carriers of the flame and keep that flame unto the end of cycles!   It is your name!   It is your identity!   It is your individuality!
The flame is the essence of awareness. Though all else may fail and come to naught and the empires of men crumble around you the flame shall burn on supreme.  And one day your soul shall be absorbed within the flame even as you have willingly, gladly seized the fire to focus it within your heart in this hour of the victory.  Let the fire burn on!  Let the Holy Ghost come forth!   Let the souls of God fired with the cube of the City Foursquare be united for the victory!
I come to amalgamate the body of God on earth.  I come to draw by the Magnet of the Great Central Sun all of the cells of the New Jerusalem into the desert of our God.  Come forth, sons and daughters of God!  Come into the union of sacred fire!  Fear not, O Messenger of the Most High, to call all of the components of the body of God into the oneness of the flame!  “Hear, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord!”  So let there be one flame, one cavity into which all souls of light flow.  Let that cavity be the arms raised up of the Divine Mother prepared to receive the Manchild of each one.
I come as the messenger of the feminine ray.  I come to clear the way of the chakras.  I come to clear the channel of the flow of light within you.  Prepare ye!  Prepare ye!  Hear ye, my precious ones:  is any sacrifice too great?  Is any thing too hard for the Lord?  When you are willing to sacrifice the debris of the human consciousness then the Lord will come into His temple with a rushing of a mighty wind, with the roaring of the sound of many waters.   So the Holy Ghost will come in--into that clear flowing channel of light.  So will the rising of the fountain of the Divine Mother be.
I come as the herald of the mission of the Cosmic Virgin.  I come to proclaim the Divine Mother as the center of the true Church Universal and Triumphant.  I come to proclaim the victory of that life flowing within you, and I come to sustain purity at every hour of the day and night.  And I say, be healed of your struggle!  Be raised on high!  Be lifted up as the serpent in the wilderness!  So let that energy be raised!   Let it be sealed in the forehead and in the crown that you might present yourselves unto God as wise virgins trimming your lamps for the coming of the Christed One.
Twenty-four hours a day the cycles of the threefold flame turn, and in those cycles the Elohim and the archangels and the chohans of the rays, forming the Trinity of the Godhead, release into your heart and into your chakras the energies for the victory.  And as these energies are released unto the lightbearers they form electrodes of light that magnetize all the body of God into the fold of the ascended masters.
Now see them come!  Now see the angelic hosts drawing the children of light!  And there shall be one shepherd and one fold.  I AM the fire infolding itself!  And I am holding the divine Manchild within my arms ready to give that Manchild unto the Divine Mother when the place is prepared, when the consciousness of mankind has been sufficiently raised.  Therefore hear ye!  Give birth to the avatar of the age by clearing the way, by being a majority with God in love--oneness enfired in the heart.
Had they not come out to be baptized, had they not been drawn into the flame of the Holy Spirit the mission of the Christed One should not have been fulfilled.  Understand that the forerunners of the race, the avant-garde of each dispensation, are those who come out to make themselves a separate people chosen of God.  They separate their ways from the ways of the world, for they have heard the word of the Lord “My ways are not your ways.”  Those who separate themselves a chosen people see to it that the way of the flow of the energy of the Mother within comes into conformity with the way of the flow of the energy of God.
Let this be then the proclamation of the heralds of all time as I anoint you now also in the Office of the Herald of the Messenger of the age.  Therefore proclaim the Messenger as the one who comes to teach the Law of the ascended masters.  Therefore go forth carrying the message, carrying the banner of the Divine Mother and of Maitreya the Great Initiator who initiates souls of light into the cosmic cube at the hand of the Mother.  Therefore be heralds!  Take up the mission and the calling of John the Baptist!  Take up the mission and the calling of the fires of the ascension and see how that fire deposited within your hearts this day will be the Magnet of the Central Sun.  See how as the pied piper you shall draw the children of the light into the fire of the Holy of Holies.
Now let the fire come forth from the Sun of Even Pressure, from the soul of a planet, the soul of a cosmos, the soul of the City of the Angels and the soul of each lifestream!  Let that fire be the fusing of the five secret rays!   Let that fire be action/interaction, God-action for the victory!
I AM proclaiming the way of the coming of the Christed One!  I AM the messenger of your ascension, of your divinity!  I speak in the name of the I AM Presence of each one, and I speak in that name that the flow might be sealed:  in the name of Almighty God, be healed!   be healed!  be healed!
      
                  John Baptist:  6-22-1975 at Los Angeles via Messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment