Monday, November 6, 2017

if there should come forth from among you souls who can rally the children of the light to intense invocations and decrees

      Understand then, O men of Earth, that eternal vigilance is the price that you must pay if yo are to preserve liberty upon the Earth.    
                                            -Goddess of Liberty:    Pearls of Wisdom 12:17
………………………………....................................................................……
          Thus I say to you, it is highly important to take a practical look at life and at the tares that the forces of darkness have sown among the wheat of mankind’s consciousness.  You should know the specifics concerning the takeover of this nation from inside government bureaus, government offices and from the very center of the Federal Reserve Bank.  This information must be in your outer consciousness, and it must be driven home by the fervor of a patriot who understands the love of country, the love of the Christ, and the destiny of this nation.
  Therefore I say to you apropos of that which you have heard this day that all is not lost, for only the forces of heaven and the legions of light can accurately calculate the critical mass of Christ light that can be summoned within a group such as this.  And this group is multiplied again and again by children of the light dwelling in America who either did not know about the conference or were not able to attend for various reasons, which the Hierarchy understands.
  Therefore I say, if there should come forth from among you souls who can rally the children of the light to intense invocations and decrees for the exposure of the lie of the Federal Reserve System, the American people yet have time to rise up and overthrow that system and reclaim the God-given authority that they have vested in the divine document, the United States Constitution, to coin their own money and to print their own certificates and their own bills….
  Destiny, Not Dust remains our motto!  And we march with the light into the fight unto the end!  We will not give up!  We will not capitulate!  We will not relinquish this land so long as there is an able-bodied man or woman who will stand to give the Patriot’s Decree ^, who will stand to proclaim the unity of the I AM name, who will give the Pledge of Unity* of the Goddess of Liberty!  So long as there are stalwart souls and patriots who will march for the light we will back America!  We will back your person and your purse!  We will secure you in the light if you will follow our admonishments which we gave at the last class to exchange your paper and your useless items for the gold and silver of heaven’s realm….
  O America, awake!  America, awake!  America, awake in the name of Freedom!  I call to you with the voice of the prophet Samuel of old, and I say to the children of God:  come home!  come home! come home into the arms of the Divine Mother and worship together in the new church, the holy church of Jesus and Gautama Buddha!  I say:  be one body, one mind, one flame, one soul, one heart!—and you shall win for Christ! you shall win for God!…
  I have pleaded before you and I have pleaded before the Lords of Karma for additional time, additional dispensations that you might gather together and be of one accord in one place  in the disciplines of the Holy Spirit.  I have gone before the Mother!  I have founded the place!  I have set forth my mark and my Maltese cross for the protection of all those who will come into her flame and her spiral!  What more can I say, precious hearts?  I have given my all!  Hierarchy has given their all!
  Now will you give your all and make this the greatest victory of the golden age culture that the world has ever known, that America has ever known, that mankind has ever seen—that America might stand, and stand fast, through all of the crucifixion and the darkness that is upon her and come forth as the greatest domain of lightbearers who then shall go forth with the true teaching of the Law to every nation and kindred, every people and every tongue, setting forth the true teaching of The Everlasting Gospel that shall raise all into the Christ Consciousness and ultimately the planetary body into the ascension itself.         
                    -Saint Germain:  7-2-1973 at Land of Lanello near Colorado Springs

*United we stand in Liberty’s flame
United we march in God’s holy name
United we defend the Woman and Her seed
United we pledge the American’s Creed+

United we stand ‘gainst foreigner and foe
United we challenge the threatening woe
United we carry the banner of light
United we win in the glorious fight

  +The American's Creed, by William T. Page
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a Republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect Union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.
I therefore believe it is my duty to my Country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

^ (Here is an analogue to Patriot's Decree)  The Flame of Freedom Speaks
I will never give up
I will never turn back
I will never submit
I will bear the flame of freedom unto my victory
I will bear this flame in honor
I will sustain the glory of life within my nation
I will sustain the glory of life within my being
I will win my ascension
I will forsake all idols and
I will forsake the idol of my outer self
I will have the glory of my immaculate divinely conceived Self manifesting within me

I AM freedom and I AM determined to be freedom
I AM the flame of freedom and
I AM determined to bear it to all
I AM God's freedom and He is indeed free
I AM freed by His power and His power is supreme
I AM fulfilling the purposes of God's kingdom

...................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment