Monday, May 3, 2021

I come with the vision of the I AM Presence

   For there are many souls now aborning and others who have recently arrived upon this blessed planet who come as servitors of great light.  Akin they are to Avatars and Christs of God, yet by reason of karmic dispensations and a dearth of holy women and holy men such as were given to me in Mary and Joseph, these new souls have been forced to accept parents whose thoughts and coarseness of consciousness are a far cry from celestial utterances of the Divine One.

  As strangers in a lonely country these blessed lifestreams both need and require a great outpouring of spiritual assistance, yea, even in greater measure than that given unto me; for they in many cases have not attained to the same status as that to which I had attained prior to my birth in Bethlehem of Judea, neither have they manifested the great overcoming mastery which will enable them to penetrate into higher octaves and draw forth their complete divine Sonship in the full and rich measure which is reserved for them in heavenly realms.  Yet I say unto you that if they be permitted to tap the resources of holy energies and if they can overome the bands of inequity which encompass them roundabout but are not of their own origin, they can do greater things than I did in my Galilean embodiment.

  And so I say to you all, pray for the youth of the world and especially for sons of light that are scattered abroad as the good wheat among the human tares, in order that the Lord of the Harvest may bring into the great granaries of righteousness a harvest called forth by all who have within themselves a seed of faith and a response to the great light that sent them forth into the void of human concepts, that they too might become overcomers of all things of the flesh and heirs to Immortal life and destiny.

  The planets in their course have no truer orbit than these sons of light, for the great trackless expanse of universal consciousness is their portion and around them abide the angels of God in infinite number, seeking to defend them against all conditions of oppression and outer darkness.  Yet beset as they are by outer conditions imposed upon them by sons of Belial, they are often in peril and will continue so to be until they reach an age of greater maturity--unless some measure of holy assistance can be invoked for them that will counteract as a gift of God mankind’s carnal expression.    

                                            -Jesus Christ:  Pearl 7:52    ………………………………………………………………..................….

  I come with the vision of America.  I come with the vision of the I AM Presence over each soul of God’s heart.  I fervently impress this image upon every child of God in this nation and upon earth. And I place my Electronic Presence and the light of my Buddhic attainment around each and every such a one…. 

  Therefore let it be known that it is the true religion that binds the soul to God and the false religion that binds them to bigotry, human hate and hate creation, and all of the darkness that the actual absence of God does allow….

  Elohim of the secret rays, I call thee forth.  Elohim of the secret rays, I call thee forth!  Manifest thy presence here.  For in this new year, we would conquer by Alpha and Omega.

  Most blessed hearts, I direct your attention--swift as an arrow like the lightning of the mind of God--to key points on the Earth and cities, areas of conflict, areas where there is a vacuum of the Spirit where the hordes of Communism would push through and others would aid them and others would finance them.

  I give you a world map in your inner eye as a globe of light. As you trace the lines of flight so see these lines going forth and pointing to those positions where we would direct the light by your heart, through your very God-flame. [13-second pause]

  Now by your leave, I direct the entire momentum of light invoked in this conference into those areas where we would roll back into the very core of its own world, the nadir itself, the thrusting forward of the lifeless spirit of World Communism.

  We are in Poland, in Berlin.  We are in East Germany and Czechoslovakia.  We are in Taiwan and China on the mainland.  We are in Angola.  We are there in the Aleutian chain.  We are there in the Arctic and the Antarctic regions.  We are under the sea.  We are in the Gulf of Mexico.  We are in Yucatán, we are in El Salvador.  We are in Finland and the cities of Canada.  Thousands upon thousands of lines—needle rays directing filigree light rays and the momentum of Elohim.  Understand that the purpose to which El Morya has called these midterm seminars  is truly fulfilled in this weekend together.  And the light has come down, and the legions of darkness are bound, and you will find the new freedom that must be challenged for the victory….

  Let divine light appear, let God-government appear and let the economies be healed!  I stretch forth the hand of Elohim now for the exposure of corruption in the economy of this nation and every nation upon Earth!  I ask you to call fervently to Elohim Cyclopea and to meet with me and Lanello and my own beloved in the Royal Teton Retreat that there might be the exposure then of misuse of the light of abundant supply of sons and daughters of God.

  We push forward.  For we have broken through their lines and their ranks, and we are marching onward, onward, onward to victory!  I direct your attention to the victory of the great God-flame!   See the conflagration of whitefire above you and know it is the living God.  See the hosts of the Lord gathering.  See the trowel and right angle. See the square and pyramid.  See the lifeline and the balances!

  Blessed hearts devoted to the victory, I do announce to you in this hour that a certain victory has been won and sealed.  Guard it then as Archangel Michael himself has also offered himself to guard this victory.  Guard it, beloved ones!   For each and every victory has its challengers, as you have seen in Vietnam and other places where the lines of battle have been drawn, where forces of light have won, and where the fallen ones have come and snatched from their very teeth the victory-flame and victory-torch!  Therefore to win is to win again and again!  To have your victory is to seal it every day!  To keep your freedom is to be vigilant as watchmen and women of the night….

  Let floral fragrance of the living win!  And let the winning be of the light and joy and glory!  And let there be the sealing in our heart, by the Eye of God, by protection’s might of every son of God and all that pertains to supply and abundance for which you have called--abundant light, abundant victory and sealing of our Inner Retreat in every heart of light!

  Forward march, legions of the light!   O let the avant-garde be the ones who proclaim the new covenant and Everlasting Gospel by the light of far-off worlds!  I AM expanding flame of Central Sun behind the sun within the heart of Earth.  Lo, I AM come in Jesus’ name--Christ the light of worlds and men and nations!

  I AM come by Jesus Christ and in his name, bearing this gift of freedom--freedom’s fire from my heart, dedication to holy purpose.

Now I release and I impart to you the glory of my name, the glory of my flame and my own beloved Saint Germain!  He is the one who is the overcomer!  He is the one who does deliver you!  He is the one that does inspire and sustain our Messenger for these releases and these calls and this invincible light that is her gift unto ye all!  By her will you are shafts of light!  You stand in time and space.  You know how to wield the sword.  And you are unafraid to stand face-to-face with challengers of the Mother and her children to roll them back and invoke cosmic justice in God’s name!

  What shall I say for you and of you but--go to!  Go to now the valleys of the Earth and continue to proclaim the Word, the knowledge/understanding, the gift of wisdom!  And impart to them fervor and fire that will win!…

  You can accomplish your goals!  You can bind the Fallen One and Murderer in his wake!  Yes!  You too can be the instrument of righteousness in this age!  Proclaim it in all the land!  Proclaim it in every nation!  Proclaim it, sons of light and Liberty!  And know that I AM with you, thrusting forward with that thrust and the roll and a ho, ho, ho—with a mighty thrust of El Morya, with a commeasurement of the light of his eye!

  I AM the starry body!  I AM the fulfillment of the promise!  And I AM the sealing of America’s victory!  seal it in your heart!  I entrust it to your care!  I give to you the key to that victory!  Now will you not take it and place it in the door of the heart of the Cosmic Christ?  Turn the key and let all life, all America, all the world who are of  light--let them in!  Let them win!

  Share with them the heart of fire, the blood of Christ, the essence of Alpha and Omega!  Share with them even the water, bread and wine!  I AM THAT I AM.  My hand is on the Liberty Bell.  And one day you will know the healing of the flaw.  You will know the healing of the flaw!  You will know the healing of the flaw in America and the I AM race, worlds without end!

  So be it, Almighty God!  I have come, I have delivered Thy message, and I bow before the light within the hearts of my compatriots of freedom!  

                     -Godfre:  2-22-1982 at Camelot, L.A. via Messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Pearls of Wisdom 25:18    …………………………………………………………….....................................

    My beloved, you are the comfort and consolation of my soul at Fátima…. Blessed ones, the nonacceptance of my appearances here and elsewhere early when they are given is already the indication of the non-acceptance, the non-desiring of individuals, prelates within the hierarchy of orthodoxy, who are concerned lest in the purity of the heart of a child, as in the child Samuel, they should be exposed and their evil deeds revealed. 

  Thus it is they who consider that my tears are for earth and my children.  I tell you, beloved, I also weep for Jerusalem as the archetypal sound of every city, of the Vatican and the Establishment where there is not even a vestment or a vestiture of a semblance of the true identity of my Son in their midst.  Yet by my love for the hearts of a people my flame does burn on, for I am faithful to my own.

 Therefore midst a structure that is corrupt, midst individuals whose corruption does mount all the way to their disobedience to my word given through the hearts of these three children, I come.  I come, beloved, and therefore you may understand how those who are among the heavenly hosts become bound on earth, for the princes of this world hold sway.  And though they control the structures and though in some cases they limit the unfoldment of the flower of the soul, yet they cannot steal from Jesus the true hearts that are his….

  How easily the minds of our chelas then flit from those moments of ecstasy in higher octaves in prayer and hymn to those things that appear on the screen of television, come through the media or simply are about mundane, banal conversations of life.  Unseemly conversation may also dissipate this holiness, for holiness is always sustained by your Holy Christ Self so near to your being and by the blessed angels.

  Thus, beloved, in a world that is reeling and reeking with the astral plane we are comforted as we pass by those whose holiness is so tender and so loving and so evincing of the Person of the Holy Spirit that we may truly make ourselves one with that aura and multiply the power and influence of the holiness of God in the earth.

  I come in this hour to explain to you that due to the [inaction of the] hierarchy of the [Roman] Church it is not possible to save the millions of souls whom I desire to save, such limitations and constraints have they placed upon them and upon myself and upon my message and upon my Messenger….Therefore understand, beloved, that the saving of these souls may be unto eternal life but it may not be that they will endure to bring in the New Age in this life.  Blessed ones, it is because the door to the Holy of Holies has not been opened unto them and [because]  those who reserve this place at the altar of God for themselves have failed to tell my children, as you have been taught by the Mother, that your own Holy Christ Self is the high priest in the Holy of Holies, the inner sanctum of your own being….

  Blessed ones, all religions have fallen into decay when the ritual of the Word has become rote.  Not only do you not exert a fire in delivering the Word by the power of the throat chakra but you fail to remember that a decree is given through seven chakras and that the fervor of the seven rays in you going forth can in fact be the instrument of Elohim of God through you….

  Blessed ones, the very presence in the earth of this path [of the soul’s ascent to God] has been the drawing of a line of light and darkness….Blessed ones, truly karma is a blinding factor in the lives of individuals; and therefore where they do not see and [where] they who could have the vision do not carry it, all of a planet may perish.  How long have the ascended hosts waited for a golden age to appear!  This century, begun so beautifully, [was] so immediately taken over by those forces of hell that came as the Bolsheviks….Billions of souls have been lost to World Communism by the  betrayers in the United States government.  Look at China herself and the Soviet Union. These could have been turned to [in the direction of] free enterprise societies….

  Blessed hearts, not all those who are without a threefold flame this day are the original creation of mechanization man.  Many of these once had that same hope and fervor that you have.  But, beloved ones, there does come a time in the life of a soul when she is trodden upon lifetime after lifetime by these monsters out of hell with none that come [to the rescue]–no hope, no awareness, no longer any memory or sense of divine reality….

  But I tell you, beloved, those who are not the sons of God in the earth who occupy bodies of men, these are such evil devils, I cannot even tell you, and their corruption has reached all the way to the levels of Protestantism and even our own church, the Roman Catholic Church.  Blessed ones, realize that the infamy of their lust against little children, against babes, against every part of life and their desecration of me as I am in the body of all women of the world is beyond hell itself.  Therefore, beloved, it is certainly a truth that in this age my Son will not allow these deprivations of the light [of the Divine Mother] in the earth to continue.  Know then, beloved, that the hour is long past that this judgment should have taken place….

  Blessed ones, if (and I say if, for nothing is final until it is physical), but if and when such a war should take place, it should be a blitzkrieg such as none has ever seen.  And this lightning war should descend as chemical death, as biological/bacteriological death along with those forces of modern weapons and warfare.  Understand therefore that should it take place the devastation would be almost instantaneous.

  This is a plot of the Soviet world so intense, so calculated, so planned, charted and visualized, so prepared for that any of you who will call to me may be shown by myself directly or from our retreat the very image of these Soviet tanks moving across Europe en masse.  Blessed ones, it is not hard to see.  But those who do not see are those who will not see, for it is frightful indeed….We cannot and will not long repeat our messages concerning this outcome.  It is a burden to us and it is a burden to the Messenger and it does weary the ethers.  Enough has been said….

  Blessed ones, these are hurdles with which I will assist you.  I come today therefore with this my Fátima promise to you, to every lightbearer that does live outside of the United States:  I pledge to you in this hour my immaculate heart that I will clear the way for you to be there legally if you will only call to me and not fail to give my rosary once in twenty-four hours.  I am appealing to Keepers of the Flame in the United States to consider your sponsorship by any and every available method….Remember then that the Messenger is here to give you a teaching that you must apply--and therefore lean on my heart as the immaculate heart and I will act through her as well as directly through your very own hearts for your deliverance….

  But, beloved ones, it goes back to spiritual wickedness in high places and the fallen ones themselves who put themselves in these key positions.  The hour is long past when their citadels must crumble….

  This heart is placed in the heart of your Holy Christ Self--and as you make your heart here below in this lower body (called the nirmanakaya by beloved Buddhas) the receptacle for that immaculate heart, purifying it and bringing into your being that aura of true holiness, you will see how the qualities of the immaculate heart will be woven into your own heart, how portion by portion your heart will be strengthened by threads of my heart until one day, beloved, you may stand at my side embodying the very same heart that I do.  This is a goal and a path and, beloved, receiving the fullness of that heart is tantamount to the goal of reunion with God in the ascension.  Yet so much of it can be known and realized by you as you become the devotee of this heart….

  By the sign of the Maltese cross of Saint Germain, truly the sign that is the cross of the age of Aquarius, I seal you now, your everlasting Mother who does hold you in her everlasting arms.      

                           -Archeia Mary:  3-1-1988 at Fatima via Messenger E C Prophet, Pearls of Wisdom 31:40    ………………………………………………………………......................








No comments:

Post a Comment