Tuesday, December 8, 2020

the interplay of old karmic patterns upon a new permissiveness

   Now I should like to point out the shifting pattern in the values of men that has been outpictured in the current age.  This is the result of the interplay of old karmic patterns upon a new permissiveness in society which has been advocated through works of fiction and nonfiction dramatized on the stage, on film and in radio and television.  We find that this accent on material happiness has led to a greater preoccupation with materialism not only among those who are financially successful but also among the young men and women in the colleges and universities.   -Alexander Gaylord:  Pearls of Wisdom 13:26

…………………………………………………………………………

  Thus know and understand that this is the inner temple initiation, yet it is walked in the outer world in these days.  Let it be known therefore that when you are the called for this blessedness, when you are called to be the blessed who receive fire for fire for the devouring of the onslaughts that seem perpetual, so it is well to answer and to say--

O Lord my God, I am not able but Thou art able in me.  Because Thou hast called, I will answer,

  Trusting that Thou knowest surely what is the capacity

Of my soul and my spirit to take my turn, to play my part

And thus to increase the opportunity for the little ones of God

To be drawn up by the very draft of the Holy Spirit

That will surround me as I come into consonance

With this point of initiation of the rose of the heart.

  The symbol of the rose is the sign of this path….I, Jesus, would share with you now my body and my blood, for by this wise I truly give you my life and my heart as the engrafted Word.  Receive therefore holy communion which I serve to you personally by my angels’ hands.  I seal you on the path of initiation according to your will, which I trust will be God’s will this day and forever.  

                  -Jesus Christ:  4-15-1990, Easter, at Royal Teton Ranch, MT via Messenger of the Brotherhood E C Prophet, Pearl 33:16  

……………........................................................................................... 





No comments:

Post a Comment