Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Call for Cosmic Christ check and balance, divine direction, protection and crystal-ray perfection within the essential core of the Summit Lighth

       In the name I AM THAT I AM Sanat Kumara, Gautama, Buddha, Maitreya and Jesus Christ:  I call for megatons of Cosmic Christ check and balance, divine direction, protection and crystal-ray perfection within the essential core of the Summit Lighthouse.  Morya, Mark, Mother and Merlin:  help us! help us! help us!   Burn the light through!  (3x)  Blaze the light through! (3x)  Burn the light through!  (3x) 
  I accept this done right now with full power manifest! manifest manifest!, eternally sustained, all powerfully active, ever expanding and world enfolding until all are wholly ascended in the light and free.  Beloved I AM!  Beloved I AM!  Beloved I AM! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment