Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Obedience, I AM to Thee, O Law of Beauty keep me free


Obedience, I AM to Thee,
O Law of Beauty keep me free
Command me now Thyself to see
Command me now Thyself to be...

Obedience is not bondage chain
Obedience will bring great gain
Thy laws of Truth produce good fruit...    
 see https://books.google.com/books?id=ukTTvrPK--gC&pg=PA246&lpg=PA246&dq=clare+prophet+God+of+Beauty+keep+me+free&source=bl&ots=EEmg1WDiLE&sig=cOmFuGVSCBuROEoDl4W3BwFpMz4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjbwsSjg5vMAhVPy2MKHVvlDWgQ6AEILzAD#v=onepage&q=clare%20prophet%20God%20of%20Beauty%20keep%20me%20free&f=false

           Sun into Taurus at 8:30 a.m. PDT 19 April 2016; astrologically no Sun aspects.  This means a certain quiescent style which however shifts at evening 21 April (Wesak) with full moon and Sun at one-seventh of circle to Neptune.
One may invoke--In the name I AM THAT I AM, Helios and the Great Central Sun Magnet, Godfre and the seven mighty Elohim:  I call for the modulation of the frequencies of the light from the solar hierarchies of Aries to Taurus for the greater good, amen.               -R, Mt. Shasta


sunset over Mt. Eddy & Siskiyou Lake



-swallow & nests

No comments:

Post a Comment