Friday, January 1, 2021

we stand upon the Land of Lanello

 1)  Men must see the dual patterns of the Supreme One: (1) Christ’s criterion for all men, the line upon which every master has walked, the plumb tried and true and (2) the line of action and accomplishment that results in the mortal harnessing of the immortal bestowing.  What a beautiful thing true brotherhood is where there is no ulterior motive but only the purest, radiant desire for the expression of divine hope for all humanity made in the image of God.   

                                                                    -Hilarion:  Pearls of Wisdom 11:5

……………………………..................................................

2)  The Brotherhood cannot be affected by mortal doings, but human life can!  We urge that faith be implemented by right action and that the confidence of each student in his personal relationship with the God Presence as the repository of God’s will be upheld.  Thus shall the finite line be extended and the eternal ‘try-angle’ be perceived as the setting for the calm eye of cosmic vision to survey all things and direct all things by the plumb line of everlasting justice and mercy.

  I AM the master mason directing the pyramid of lives to the summit of attainment.  

                                                                       -El Morya:  Pearl 12:10

…………………………………….........................................................

3)  As the prophet Samuel was told by his mother to answer the Lord, “Speak, Lord, for Thy servant heareth,” so I come this night to counsel you to lend an ear to the Almighty who speaks within the heart and within the inner ear.  As I thought upon what would be the best first-ray gift to give you as a going-away present this night, I said to myself, Morya, you must give them what is useful in the fight for the light.  And so I engaged my angels of the Diamond Heart to take notations on the state of the consciousness not of the nation but of each individual at this conference.  And so unbeknownst to you you have been under observation this day.  Blue angels from my retreat have come with notebooks in hand, writing down their observations of the state of your evolution.     -Morya:  Easter or Freedom Class 1973 at/near Colorado Springs, Pearl 16:38

…………………………………..................................

4)  The power of the light is the transforming power by which you are transformed!   I AM the Spirit of the Mother-flame that enfolds Terra and that comes forth in this hour to deliver unto God the divine manchild within you.  The light that is the light of all is the very fire of creation whence cometh Alpha/Omega and the fusion of the divine light for the Presence of the seven flames and the Seven Priests of  Sacred Fire who send forth their adorations unto the Most High God….

  You are the hands and the feet, the heart of Hierarchy in the plane of matter.  To whom shall we go to give our gifts?  To those who will receive us.  And thus religion comes forth as the spirals of Alpha to reveal the spiritual nature of God to man!  And the spirals of Omega come forth to establish the sacred science!  You have a science in the world, but it is a science that is based on effects rather than on causes and on the First Cause.

  Understand, O mankind, that with the ascendancy of the Mother-flame comes the ascendancy of the sacred science, which is the outpicturing of the Mother consciousness is all of its manifestations and expressions.  For the Divine Mother is the sacred science.  And as man realizes Her flame he knows all science–the geometrics of the Cosmos, the mathematics of the sacred number of the sacred pyramid of Life.

  Do you see then that mankind’s science has been perverted through the perversion of the Mother?  And since the Fall of Woman– the descent of her consciousness in to lower levels of expression–science has not been true and the plumb line of truth has not been the measurement of mankind’s science….

  Behold, I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending!   And thus the beginning of the golden age comes forth as Alpha in the true religion of the ages whereby man is bound to God through the sacred laws!  And the swirling fires of redemption that go forth from the very center of man’s being--rising and falling, ascending and descending–manifest the dominion of the Spirit, of the consciousness of Alpha!    -Leto:  August or autumn 1973 at Santa Barbara, Pearl 16:39

……………………………………………............................................................................

5)    Knights and ladies of the Flame, most gracious ladies and gentlemen, I greet you in the spirit of immortal freedom and in the name of Saint Germain, my beloved consort and the Knight Commander of the Keepers of the Flame Fraternity.  I am privileged to address you today on the subject of universal and individual justice and freedom. I come wearing the robes of the Lords of Karma, for I sit among that august body as one of the seven who must mete out justice on behalf of humanity.  And thus the honor of the Karmic Board is upon this assembly this day, and you are honored by the presence of the seven rays emanating from the heart of God for the preservation of opportunity to become the Christ in each of the seven rays and their attendant Christ consciousness.   

(by J.W. Wright, 1846)             
   -Portia:  Freedom 1973 near Colorado Springs, Pearl 16:51

……………………………….............................................................................

6)   Most gracious ladies and gentlemen, I salute you in the eternal flame of your victory in freedom!  I come forth as the exponent of the freedom and the victory of the soul of man, the soul of woman!  And I flash forth the fires of freedom into your midst!  And the fiery salamanders and legions of angels of freedom dart hither and yon in your midst to quicken your minds and to electrify you with the sacred fires that come from the altars of the Most High God.

  This is an hour when all mankind should stand at attention and pay allegiance to truth.  This is a time when all mankind must espouse the cosmic honor flame.  You say, is this different from any other time?  And I say, Yes it is!   For there is a period during the evolution of a soul-consciousness that it can, so to speak, get away with flaunting the cosmic honor flame or dodging rruth.  But there comes a time at the end of every age when a settling of the accounts must be made and mankind must align their energies with light so that when the light intensifies, when the light spirals in the raising of a planetary body, they are part of that spiral and rise into the consciousness of a new age and a new order of the ages.    

-Saint Germain:  Freedom 1973 near Colorado Springs, Pearl 16:52

…………………………......................................

7)  illumination’s golden flame shall sweep o’er the earth and inundate all with the holy fires of the opportunity to become a golden living sun, a Christed One.  I say then, if you will give this prayer in that hour, this body shall withstand all other power.   

Say then:  In the name of Almighy God
I stand forth to challenge the night,
To raise up the light,
To focus the consciousness of Gautama Buddha!
And I AM the thousand-petaled lotus flame!
And I come to bear it in his name!
I stand in life this hour
And I stand with the scepter of Christ-power
To challenge the darkness,
To bring forth the light,
To ensoul from starry heights
The consciousness of angels,
   Masters, Elohim, sun-centers
And of all of life
That is the I AM Presence of each one!
I claim the victory in God’s name.
I claim the light of solar flame.
I claim the light!  I AM the light!
I AM victory!  I AM victory!  I AM victory
For the Divine Mother and the divine manchild
And for the raising-up of the crown of life
And the twelve starry focalpoints
That rejoice to see the salvation of our God
Right within my crown,
Right within the center of the Sun
Of Alpha. it is done!    

                 -Lanto:  a few weeks before Easter Class 1973 at Colorado Springs, Pearl 16:41

…………………………..……………………..

8)  Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.  Hearts afire with God-determination, I salute you in the flame of the direction of God which I AM by invocation, by authority and by dominion.  I am called the Great Divine Director; for God gave to me that name, a name whereby mankind might identify with the cosmic spirals of divine direction that are initiated within His consciousness and within my awareness of that consciousness.

  I am the founder of the House of Rakoczy.  And in our mansion in Transylvania where there has been established on the etheric plane a sacred temple of the Maltese cross there are enshrined records of past civilizations of glory and blueprints for a golden age to come.  

                                         -Divine Director:  possibly in late spring in Los Angeles, Pearl 16:42

………………………………………………………………………

9)  I am the Goddess of Mercy so named by Alpha and Omega, for I have tended the God-flame of mercy for an incomparable span of time and space.  Long ago in another system of worlds in the evolution of the brothers and sisters of a particular planet I perceived the need for mercy, for the Ark that provides the way of escape for the evolving consciousness that arrives at the place of desire--God-desire--a desire so great for the Law and for true Being that it becomes a magnet to draw God into manifestation.  And then consciousness abides in the state of desirelessness.  

(by Ruth Hawkins)
                            -Kuan Yin:  late spring 1973 in Los Angeles or at Freedom 1973 near Colorado Springs, Pearl 16:43

……………………………………………………………….….

10)  The rushing of the wind is the mighty sound of purity’s flame.  And the flame of purity is able to restore mankind to the God-estate, to the communion of the Ancient of Days when angels and men walked and talked with the Elohim as dearest friend.  The Elohim desire to restore mankind to the original state of pristine purity, and our delight is in the Law of God which framed all of Cosmos through the consciousness and the labors of the Elohim.

  I AM Purity and I am known as the shining one, for I use the great consciousness of purity which God by His grace has bestowed upon me as a giant reflector for the Great Central Sun Magnet.  And thus my consciousness of purity is dedicated to the reflection and the refraction of God’s Consciousness on behalf of all evolutions abiding in this system of worlds.   -Elohim Purity:  Freedom Class 1973 near Colorado Springs, Pearl 16:44


……………………………………….................................................................

11)  You have heard that man is a starry body, a five-pointed star.  The five points of light that make the star of this version of man’s consciousness are the five secret rays.  The exactness of the secret rays as they are released from the centers placed within your form for this purpose goes forth into the world to draw all into the plumb line of divinity.  I say then, this is no time for dalliance, for sloppiness, for lack of cleanliness in your person.  For this is the hour when God demands the allness of man.  And perfection is the great standard….I say, release sloth–the density that weighs you down and makes you inactive, makes you saunter around with your spines crooked, your heads wagging, your tongues wagging and your feet helter and skelter!I say, let your posture be for the glory of God and the secret rays!   I say, let your mind become fiery!  And let your being become the perpetual motion of the fiery core!…And so I say, take the time often during the day to close your eyes and say “I AM Cosmos” and go into the center of the heart and there meditate upon the action of the Christ through the secret rays made tangible in the seven rays. …

  I am stepping down the action of the secret rays to assist you in your orientation to your environment.  But I leave within your heart the memory of this experience as a nugget of gold.  And I urge you to repeat that experience at least once a week, entering the chamber of God’s heart to find there the only reality that there is anywhere.

  I AM Cosmos.  I seal you with the seal of the Great White Brotherhood.  And it shall be a seal upon your forehead as long as you desire to retain it as long as you shall intensify good in the third eye.  Seeing good, beholding good, giving good, receiving good, you shall know the oneness of Cosmos and the secret rays.    -Cosmos:  Freedom Class 1973 near Colorado Springs, Pearls 45-46  


……………………………………………………….............................................................

12)   I AM Helios!  And I have chosen to enter the atmosphere of Earth this day to quicken the Electronic Presence and vital power of the atom within every soul evolving upon the planetary body.  I am calling home the atom!  I am calling home the children of the Sun!  And I stand forth for the realignment of your bodies in conjunction with the release of Cosmos’ secret rays.  I come to align the bodies of man and the body of planet Earth.  I come and my legions come with me!  And we stand upon the Land of Lanello to consecrate this earth, this hallowed ground to the service of the light, to the unfoldment of the light and to the victory of the light in all mankind for all time to come, until time is no more and space is no more.  

  I am the God of the Sun, and the Sun is the Christ light….

  The light descends and intensifies within your heart, and there it shall remain until it is no longer welcome.  And if it be welcome, then say, “Welcome, O light!  Welcome, O light!  Welcome, O light!”  [Audience repeats with Helios.]  You see, blessed hearts of light–and you are indeed hearts of light—you must welcome the light, pour forth your gratitude to the light, devote your very life and being and energy to the light and feel the mighty winds of the Holy Spirit surge through you, surge through you, burn through you, blaze through you to be the manifestation of the Holy of Holies!

  Thus I have come!  Hail, O Alpha!  Hail, Omega!  The task to which you have sent me is accomplished, and I take my leave of Terra and my legions with me.  And we arise!  We rise into the center of the Sun!  And one day you shall also rise into the center of the Sun.  So let it be done!  You have the blessing and authority of Helios and Vesta. Use it well, use it wisely and all shall go well for Terra!     

                                                              -Helios:  Freedom 1973 near Colorado Springs, Pearl 16:47

……………………………………………………….....................................................

13)   I AM Jophiel of the Sun!  And I radiate forth the wisdom of the Christ-mind to each and every one!  I come and I stand in this place to rehearse the grand choir of the victory of the light within you.  I come and my legions come with me, and Christine is at my side.  And we have come forth this day in the Divine Mother, in the radiance of the Cosmic Virgin to preach to you of wisdom and to enfold you in wisdom’s garments.  Embrace the light and the teaching of the Cosmic Virgin and you shall find the mystery of the Christ, of the Holy Spirit, of the Father….

  You have heard the dispensation of the Electronic Presence of Jesus the Christ sustaining the focalpoint for transition.  The angels who have come with me this day also serve at these points of light around the Earth to amplify from the heart of Jesus the wisdom which he taught to initiate the Piscean Age, which wisdom has been aborted by the dark ones–but not all.  For that wisdom is here and it lives in the flame in our retreat and in the flame within your hearts….

  I, Jophiel, ask you to write to the Lords of Karma in your own handwriting, to address a letter to the Karmic Board, if you desire to be counted among cadres of the World Teachers in this age.  If you desire to consecrate your life to those who wish to embody, I ask you to make this known to the Lords of Karma and to the Mother of the Flame.  I ask you to submit your applications for the Ascended Master University.  For I desire to sponsor you!   -Archangel Jophiel:  Freedom 1973 near Colorado Springs, Pearl 16:48

……………………………………………………………………….............................….

14)   The night winds are soft and gentle, blowing from the Himalayas and across the Gobi Desert, across polar regions, across the Rocky Mountains.  And here the sylphs make their way to bring you the tidings of the Temple of Shamballa, where the threefold flame is enshrined for a planet and its people.

  Here came Sanat Kumara of old, Hierarch of Venus, who proposed to cosmic councils that he would keep the Flame of Life when no other would uphold it, that he would keep the flame until another would come to receive it.  And there I saw the Ancient of Days and I knew him as my teacher.  And I came to Shamballa to be taught the way of the Buddha and of the thousand-petaled lotus flame.    

                                 -Gautama Buddha:  Freedom 1973 near Colorado Springs, Pearl 16:50

……………………………….……………………………….............................

15)  I come to proclaim messengership of the avatars who descend from the height of Cosmic Christs to bring good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people.  When members of Hierarchy consent to descend into form for the purpose of bringing truth to a world darkened by error, they stand as Messengers for the Most High God and for those who walk the invisible realms.  Angels of Light are they, and they descend to mold the perfect will of God into the perfect will of man.  I come bearing the flame of obedience.  For I have found that to build a nation, to build a destin and to complete the spiral of the Law man must manifest obedience strict and stern to the sacrifice of all self and all selfish­ness that the kingdom might reign and come into manifestation upon earth.   

                                      -Godfre:  Freedom 1973 near Colorado Springs, Pearl 17:1

……………………………………..........................................

16)  I desire to bring to you the fragrance of the lotus, fragrant lotus in the heart of God that wafts the perfume of Mother and Buddhic consciousness to all who aspire to be free.  I espouse the flame of obedience from the standpoint of honor to the Divine Mother and to Her wisdom.

  I too have known the place of the battle of the divine woman.  For I have gone forth to challenge darkness both from inner levels and from outer levels in my embodiments upon earth, and I have brought forth the manifestation of the Mother as Joan of Arc, challenging the darkness of the Luciferians who would have overrun the nation where liberty was born.   -Lotus:  Freedom 1973 near Colorado Springs, Pearl 17:2

……………………………………………....................…

   I AM an Elohim!  And I stand with Amazonia to charge the planetary body, through this body of light-servers, with our momentum of the will of God and our ability to espouse the Herculean cause and to carry it to completion.  I give strength!  I give will!  I give determination to fulfill the plan of God!

  Those of you who have found in the past that you waxed hot with an idea, that your love was very great but you could not precipitate action, you were not efficient in the realm of organization, of system, nor had the ability to act, to fill the detail of a necessary task–to you I say, the power of Hercules, of Morya and Archangel Michael will give to you the very fire that is needed to raise your love, raise your ideas into the conscious effort of that action that is required to bring the earth into a golden age.  And this is indeed a Herculean task!  And to some of you who are unaccustomed to the salvation of a planet I say, it requires your all–your drive, your will, your determination to do that will daily and hourly, to look neither to the right nor to the left, up or down, but forward, marching with the legions of light until the salvation of all is won….

  Heaven will never deprive you of the opportunity to earn your ascension.  Therefore believe not the false prophets who tell you that that ascension will come through the sacrifice of another or through some type of hierarchical office whereby one is authorized to take on that burden without giving it back ultimately for your opportunity to be made manifest.  Beware then, I say, of any man who will deprive you of your glory!  Beware of any man who will deprive you of your crucifixion!   For these are the tests that make golden age man and  golden age woman.    -Elohim Hercules:  Freedom 1973 near Colorado Springs, Pearl 17:4

………………………………………………............................

17)  I would speak of Maldek and of lifewaves chosen of God to manifest the principles of freedom and brotherhood and unity.  Micah angel of light, son of Michael, was assigned to those evolutions while they were on Maldek; and the banner of that angel is unity.  Now if a lifewave uses the flame of unity to come together and to meld the carnal consciousness, then the end result will be the beast, the serpent that becomes the dragon at the end of the spiral of its precipitation….

  I speak to you of these things because I am aware of the great plots of the forces of the darkness to mongrelize the races; and they expect before a century has passed that there should exist neither a black race nor a white race but a commingling of the two that should produce individuals who have not the capacity to meet the challenges of the yellow race.   

                             -Divine Director:  Freedom 1973 near Colorado Springs via Messenger E C Prophet, Pearls of Wisdom 17:5-6

……………………………………………........................................…..

No comments:

Post a Comment