Friday, August 10, 2018

the necessity for obedience, the necessity for inner attunement, oneness with the I AM THAT I AM and one-pointedness in carrying out the direction of Almighty God

I rejoice in every progressive and positive thought and feeling and seek to extend to you the coils of my own world to reinforce the strength of your determination to be God on earth.  For what else is there to be but God?  Thus these worlds in order to be turned into the most advantageous perspective in regard to the Mighty I AM Presence must receive the inner alignment that can come only through obedience to one’s own mentor and Christ Self and to the Great Lawgiver, the I AM THAT I AM.
I come for alignment.  And I illustrate to you in this very poignant story of the prophet of God the necessity for obedience, the necessity for inner attunement, oneness with the I AM THAT I AM and one-pointedness in carrying out the direction of Almighty God spoken by an angel, a chohan of the ray, spoken by a messenger, or spoken by an ant if he indeed be the messenger.  One must be sufficiently aligned in order to hear the Word of righteousness and truth spoken by the authoritative Self--wherever that Self may appear even in disguise.
God does not tempt man, but man often becomes the instrumentation of self-temptation to another.  The most well-meaning and even those who may be brother on the path as mutual prophet or chela or servant can easily become by well-meaning, well-intended phrases that very instrument which would serve to deter you from the path of truthful and pure obedience, not only to the letter of the Word of God but to its Spirit in all of its ramifications.          
            -Noah at Yerevan
 -Lanello:  12-27-1981 at Camelot, Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment