Saturday, August 11, 2018

decrees, affirmations and mantra

 some offered by Hierarchy to its devotees:

1)  In Mother Mary’s name, blessed I AM THAT I AM, strengthen in all goodness and opportunity the life of the children and youth of this orb.  Let there be the intensification of love at the whitefire core.  Yes! Helios and Vesta.  Yes! to all life.  Yes, Djwal Kul, in perfect balance; yes, Great Karmic Board, in acceleration again and again.  Let this world be a place of the violet flame of transmutation, and may the lightbearers be exonerated in our service.       
                                                     -Guru Ma and Saint Germain

2)   jaya shiva aumkara baja shiva aumkara brahma vishnu sadashiva hara hara hara mahadeva (Sanskrit meaning: hail Shiva aum-wine chant Shiva aum-wine Creator Protector True-Destroyer Hara [pet-name)] great-Spirit)   

3)   Holy Kumaras of the flame of Venus, in the name I AM I call for the stimulation of the mind that it might act as the mind of Christ.  Elohim Cyclopea and Great Divine Director:  be with me in all that I do to reverse the tide of all opposition to the divine plan, to the all-seeing Eye, to the victory of light and the right decision.    
                                                                -Lady Venus

4)   In the name I AM, come Elohim, instantaneously raise up and protect these thine of the flame.   -Micah

5)   Mighty I AM and Nicholas Roerich:  let thy cups of light be unto the devotees each day as we fear not to follow the World Mother up the mountain; this time help us not to let go of Her garments but to let Her lead us where She needs must.  Come, five dhyani buddhas, neutralize the five poisons (anger, pride, greed/lust, envy and ignorance) in me.  May the five secret ray spheres of the five dhyani buddhas’ Causal Bodies heal the planetary body and her evolutions.      
                                                         -N. Roerich

6)  I call in the name I AM for the pulling of the plug of the wicked through the heart of Helios.  I call for the binding of the dweller on the threshold and the binding of his beam and message of denial of self-worth.  Let this insidious, distorted pride and its entire planetary momentum of mesmerism be put down by the legions of light.  Bind that beast!        -Triune One

7)   O Life, rectify all wrong, set the Earth aright, sound forth the glorious song of the new day, new light, new manifestation, by God’s grace.        
                                                         -Sanat Kumara
         
 8)   In the name I AM THAT I AM, in the name of Serapis Bey and the seven chohans I call to Alpha and Omega, Helios and Vesta, I call for the protection of Elohim by my own heartflame and I declare:  You shall not pass, you fallen ones!  By the authority of Jesus Christ and my Christ-Self and of the Messengers of Almighty God I bind you and I cast you out of the earth.  For I stand in the earth and my God is with me, and you may not pervert the light of my God! (3x)   

9)   Namo i ju Kuan Yin (Mandarin: pronounced na-mo ee-ro gwan-een, meaning hail Kuan Yin of oneness).   


gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha (Sanskrit: beyond beyond far beyond very far beyond knowing so be it)      
                                           -Gautama Buddha mantra

10)    Mighty I AM, Holy Christ Self, Archangel Michael, hosts of the Lord:  manifest the judgment upon the dragon Tiamat (Chaos), the beast of the pit, the great whore and the false prophet in the four lower bodies of Earth and her evolutions.   
                             
                                                       -Kuthumi and Omega

11)  In the name I AM I call for Archangel Michael’s cloak of invincibility, invisibility and invulnerability to all not of the light and for Michael’s armor, sword, shield, crystalline helmet, boots and gauntlets.    
                                                   -Archangel Michael

12)   I AM a son of Alpha and Omega.  I hurl the sphere of Alpha and Omega, crystal whitefire, into the cause and core of this challenge to my God-identity, God-realization and precipitation of this word and work that is the will of my Father-Mother.  So I make it my will and I do it!  For I AM a doer of the word and work of God and not a spectator and hearer only.       -Oromasis and Diana, hierarchs of fire element

13)  I invoke in Christ the full-gathered momentum of the Christian dispensation to flow to, through and around the selfless workers of Christ in the world of form and at inner levels.  I invoke the full-gathered cosmic momentum of Lord Gautama’s service to flow to, through and around sincere unascended lifestreams continuing in his name the Middle Way work.  In the name and love of the entire Spirit of the Great White Brotherhood!             
                                                                -Jesus Christ

14)   In the name I AM, dear Great Divine Director, help me, help thine on this orb with the way of the unfolding encapsulated wisdom.    
                                                                -Divine Director

15)    lIn the name I AM I join the Elohim in decreeing the withdrawal of the stolen light of the Divine Mother!  Let it be returned to Her Causal Body now by Hercules’ decree.  I say to all the fallen ones of the International Communist Capitalist Conspiracy, you have no power!  In the name of Hercules and Amazonia and the Cosmic Christ I tear from you the mask of all conspiracy and glamor and of the Lie and the Murderer!  Therefore the maya, glamor, illusion and raising up of those vibrations of psychotronics out of spacecraft and their physical tools--these go down in this hour as legions of Hercules enter that fray to demagnetize physical cosmos of these abusers of the Divine Mother’s sacred fire.  You have no power!  Your day is done!  Your evil is not real!  Go down to the sides of the pit, ye fallen ones!  We command the hosts of the Lord to bind and remove from the Earth all UFOs and bring to judgment their channels in the International Communist Capitalist Conspiracy.        -Elohim Hercules


16)   O love of God, immortal love, enfold all in Thy ray,/ Send compassion from above to raise them all today,/ In the fullness of Thy power shed Thy glorious beams/ Upon the Earth and all thereon where life in shadow seems. /Let the light of God blaze forth to cut men free from pain,/ Raise them up and clothe them God with Thy Mighty I AM name!          
                                                                          -Morya

17)    In the name of my Mighty I AM Presence and Holy Christ Self I call to the Great Divine Director to arrest the spirals of human infamy that have imprisoned elementals in lower forms.  Let the elementals be cleared by the combined alchemy of the resurrection flame and the violet flame. Beloved Shiva, come forth now and break all curses and all negative images that have ever been placed upon my personal body elemental and the body elementals of all mankind, preventing them from action in our defense!  Shiva! Shiva! Shiva!  I call for the transmutation of all burdens upon elemental life due to human discord and selfishness that manifests at every level of being.  Beloved Cyclopea, give to every elemental the divine image and the divine vision of the golden age, the City Foursquare and the Temple Beautiful so that every elemental can hold the matrix for perfect form on Earth.  Let the Earth be sealed in the emerald matrix and the healing thoughtform.  According to the will of God let it be done!  In the purple fiery heart of Saint Germain I trust! (3x)

 18)   In the name and through the infinite power and dominion of my Mighty I AM Presence and Holy Christ Self I invoke the empowerment of God to be a bodhisattva on behalf of those of mankind in a state of ignorance.  I rise to a higher level of selflessness to be there for the Divine Mother as I ask to sponsor millions of souls who may otherwise be eternally lost.  Beloved Elohim Arcturus, hear our plea this day to champion souls who do not merit the sponsorship of an ascended master.  I invoke the violet flame to clear the way and make the difference in the harvesting of souls.  Beloved Jesus, sponsor of my soul, I deliberate profoundly as I declare:  I AM the sponsor (3x).

 19)    In the name of Christ I claim my eternal freedom from all witchcraft and negative projection and intent.  I call for the reversal by the Cosmic Mirror of these forces projected at me.  I call for the reinforcement of my tube of light by the blue-flame cylinder, triple ring-pass-not and mighty blue-sphere.  I call for the elementals and angels to swallow up the counterforce against the light and tai-chi.  I claim the negative energies sent at me for Saint Germain--to be repolarized and used for the light.  I call for the breaking of every curse in my subconscious with light, reprogramming the subconscious away from the fallen ones’ programming daily through media.
  In the name of Almighty God! (3x) By the power and authority of the threefold flame within my heart I call for the full power and full-gathered momentum of beloved Elohim Cyclopea and Virginia and the great cosmic beings from the Pleiades.  I call for the full power and full-gathered momentum of the matrix of the Cosmic Cube, City Foursquare, Star of Victory, all-seeing Eye of God and the emerald sword of Truth to project through my third eye into:  all conditions of delusion, illusion and confusion concerning who are the true messengers of the ascended masters, the Great White Brotherhood, the cosmic hierarchy--whether in the past, present or future--and all causes and cores of conditions that interfere with the solidarity of lightbearers throughout the Earth.  Expose the lie of the human consciousness! (3x)  Seal evil where it dwells and bring forth the perfect manifestation of the divine matrix according to the will of God.  Beloved I AM! (3x) (Misusage of the sacred fire results in tenfold energy confiscated by Hierarchy.)       
                                                     -Elohim Cyclopea, 1970

20)   In the name I AM, Maha Chohan, subsume me now into the higher realms of God that I might extract the elixir of each worded matrix that forms the foundation and the superstructure of the pyramid of my life.  Thence take me to the place of the capstone.  Take me to the realm of the Holy Spirit that I might know that one day I shall pass through the all-seeing Eye of God in the capstone unto eternal life!            
-Maha Chohan 

21)   O masters of the seraphic science, come forth in the fullness of the cosmic honor flame--Holy Justinius, beloved Serapis Bey--rekindle within us the light of the Divine Mother.  O whitefire purity from the Central Sun, intensify the gold-and-white lily, that flame which the Lord has laid down for us that we may climb up this golden spiral ladder of light step by step in the initiatic process.      
                                               -Messenger ECP:  Pearls of Wisdom 24:22  

22)   In the name of Archangel Uriel and Aurora I invoke the solar ring--the immaculate concept of America, the corona of the Sun and the angels of the corona of the Sun--around myself, the people of light and the earth body.  I invoke the divine pattern, divine matrix, Divine Mother, Divine Manchild, the judgment of all who oppose the fulfillment of the dream of America, the judgment of the false teachers and false gurus and the piercing of Neptunian delusion and illusion.  Amen.    
                                -Archangel Uriel and Aurora:    Pearls of Wisdom 33:27
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..….

No comments:

Post a Comment