Friday, January 22, 2016

The ladder of success in this world, let down by the prince of this world

The ladder of success in this world, let down by the prince of this world to all who are made in his image (the image of the beast), is no measure of Christed man and woman.  Only Jacob’s ladder is the measure of the Son of man becoming the Son of God.    -Sanat Kumara:  Opening of the Seventh Seal, #18
……………………………………………………………………..…..
(invocation)   Beloved Archangels Michael, Jophiel, Chamuel, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Zadkiel!  Enter my four lower bodies, my electronic belt, my subconscious/unconscious now!  In the name of Jesus Christ bind and cast out all discarnate entities and all momentums of doubt, fear, human questioning of God, depression, death, aggression and anger!  Cast out all animal magnetism connected with them.
Beloved Archangel Zadkiel, blaze forth the violet flame to consume now all layers of repressed and unresolved emotions.  I cast them into the flame!  Beloved Archangel Michael, I call to you to excise the genetic tares of the fallen ones sown in the folds of the garment of my consciousness by the enemy while I was asleep.  I ask you to sow the good wheat of the Christ mind in its place.  I implore my God, beloved Mighty I AM Presence, to exorcise from me the cause, effect, record and memory of all negative conditions of consciousness (name conditions).
The prince of this world cometh and hath nothing in me!  Through God in me I have no point of vulnerability to the karma delivered by the Four Horsemen!  I accept it done this hour in the full power, wisdom and love of the Cosmic Christ.
from Prayer and Invocation, 1978

……………………………………………………………..…………..
Beloved ones, the sound of the light reverberating through your microcosm is the power of the holy word of God to restore you to that magnificent God-free being you were when you first descended into the matter spheres!  And in the aura and Presence of that God-being which I tell you shall be unleashed from the whitefire core of every cell and atom of your being you will be effective in the earth, you will stand as conquering heroes so humble in the presence of Elohim, beloved, and yet so empowered as to tremble the very web of cosmos and of the deceit of the fallen ones.
Understand then just how much God can become God in you when you know the one-pointed calling and when you remember the rise and fall of civilizations….
The Law is sealed as a grid upon you.  Those who abuse the Law of Harmony may not advance in increasing God-consciousness.  This is a protection to every disciple, not a punishment but a guardian action of the Great Silent Watchers.  Understand it and believe, beloved.         -Elohim Cyclopea and Virginia:  7-5-1986 at Camelot, Los Angeles    

-Queen of Light by Singular

No comments:

Post a Comment