Friday, March 11, 2016

We hasten to dispense that discipline of life

I AM content with Thy great plan
The wisdom-love I really am
O Secret Love-Star* amplify
The flame above me in God’s Eye
Let me perfection see and be
For only love can set me free

O Love, invoke the Word He spoke!
O now be free!  The path to see
Is one of living just to be
All love in action now!

Love-wisdom flame I AM!
Love-wisdom now command!
Love-wisdom does demand
The power to express
True beauty’s happiness—
My world enfold right now!

By Christ command! (3x)  
(alternately:)  By God’s own hand (3x);
By love’s great power, (3x) every hour, every hour, every hour

-K-17:  Pearls of Wisdom 8:30           *A deep mystery of Venus
………………………………………………………………………
In the name and by the power of the Presence of God which I AM and
by the magnetic power of the sacred fire vested in me I call upon the
law of forgiveness and the violet transmuting flame for each transgression
of Thy law, each departure from Thy sacred covenants.  Restore in me the
Christ mind, forgive my wrongs and unjust ways, make me obedient to Thy 
code, let me walk humbly with Thee all my days.  In the name of the
Father, the Mother, the Son and the Holy Spirit I decree for all whom
I have ever wronged and for all who have ever wronged me:

         Violet fire* enfold us!  (3x)       (*or “purple flame” or “mercy’s flame”)
         Violet fire hold us!   (3x)
         Violet fire set us free!    (3x)

I AM I AM I AM surrounded by a pillar of violet flame,
I AM I AM I AM abounding in pure love for God’s great name,
I AM I AM I AM complete by Thy pattern of perfection so fair,
I AM I AM I AM God’s radiant flame of love gently falling through the air

         Fall on us!  (3x)
         Blaze through us!  (3x)
         Saturate us!   (3x)           Amen.               -Pearls of Wisdom 8:32
………………………………………………………………………………
The beauty of the complex is in its simplicity, and the beauty of simplicity is in its integral relationship to the vast whole.  There is no reality to the confusion of the mass mind in its repetitious drama.  God alone as the Cosmic Mind penetrating all things draws the conglomerate whole into form-reality through divine awareness in consonance with the many diverse threads that together compose the life network….
We hasten to dispense that discipline of life calculated to leave no regrets in the obedient mind of the doer….We admonish men to see the celestial standard we bear.         -Maha Chohan:  Pearls of Wisdom 8:33
……………………………………………………………..……
Like some among the students today the unprofitable servant buried his own talent in the earth where it could not expand the increase of God’s kingdom.
The tender grapes of our vine are often without a gardener or the needed irrigation….I am hopeful that universal abundance shall be decreed of Life by our chelas so that we may develop further gifts and graces for your blessing in the coming days.           -Maha Chohan:  Pearls of Wisdom 8:34   

Maha Chohan












…………………………………………………………………

The acceptance of the Christ-identity of every man, by every man, is the means whereby the forces of freedom can sever the cords that bind the souls of men….Therefore in order to enhance the value of the light mankind must welcome into their hearts the cosmic Science--the application of the Christ mind—which the great Brotherhood of Light also acknowledges and expands so beautifully throughout nature.     -Helios:  Pearls of Wisdom 13:29



No comments:

Post a Comment