Monday, March 22, 2021

these individuals will form the greatest and the best army of light

1)   I only see the futility of the outer self by a scientific humanism, by Marxism, by a perverted capitalism, by manipulations of monopolies national and international.  By all of this I see only the lessening of light in the total civilization side by side with the increase of light in the few who have understood the path and pursued it to the best of their ability.  Thus side by side in this age is the degeneration spiral of death in the midst of those who have gone astray, destroying their sacred centers by chemical means and drugs and pollutants and thereby closing the door to higher contact.  

-Paul the Venetian:  8-10-1979 at San Francisco, Pearl 48:51

………………………………………………………………,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2)  Thus the synthetic self has built its synthetic economic system, and the illusion of a materialism without God and of mechanization without presence of Holy Spirit has produced a wholly unreal consciousness of the abundant life.

  The surfeiting of people in consumer products bought with unsound money unbacked by a gold standard has produced a profound insecurity in the American people, a subconscious resistance to take the responsibilities of living and working together in the cosmic honor flame to produce the abundant life that is the only true foundation for a golden-age civilization….

  Let government and people learn to live within their means, and let the real value of goods and services be based upon the theory and  altogether practical application of the law of the sacred labor performed to the glory of God who is resident within His humanity.  Let the value of life rest upon a gold standard that comes from the golden rule which is the principle of the divine economy—do unto others as you would have them do unto you.   This golden rule is applied to the gold of the heart, the golden wisdom that serves the needs of the community through love--applied love that becomes compassion, charity and the sharing of joys of abundant life with those who entertain the impoverished sense.   -Saint Germain:  Pearl 23:7

………………………………………………………………......................

3)  Those who sleep on in their non-threatened state of unawareness are the greatest enemies of the people and of the outcome of the destiny of the United States.  These perpetuators of the false peace who preach their “all is well” doctrine while applying a few band-aids to gaping wounds of the nation’s economy are false pastors who must be replaced in this urgent hour of world need by true shepherds who will have a humility to apply themselves first to God and God’s Laws and then to a new science of economics that is neither Marxist nor Keynesian but rather Christic in its orientation….

  Let those who are still tethered to the reality of the sweat of the brow and the work of the hands, those whose minds have not been taken over by intellectual theories that have no relevance to the heart or to the practicalities of life come forward then and begin anew an in-depth probe of the history and the law of cycles which have governed the economic policies and the consequent rise and fall of nations. Meanwhile let those who have made certain philosophies of economics their religion and their proponents their gods be deprogrammed from the synthetic self with its synthetic systems that have never worked and never will work, except to destroy those who espouse them….

  Thus the free market economy must be claimed, must be determined to be independent of the fallen ones who have created their 

monopolies in the intent that all the people of light should then bow down and go to work for them where they have failed to work the work of Christ.   

-Elohm Heros and Amora:  1-1-1982 at Camelot, Pearl 25:11

……………………………………………………………..........................

4)  Therefore, beloved ones, I point out to you that this sympathy must go,and [there must be] the binding of the dweller on the threshold of this nation of the entire conglomerate of the beast as well as the dragon--the beast of World Capitalism (that is, monopoly capitalism) and the dragon of the international bankers giving power to the beast of World Communism.  This represents a conglomerate of many lifestreams who have entered into positions of immense power to control the flow of light of this nation which ought to go for the education of all lightbearers of Earth as to their own interior light, their own Holy Christ Self and their own contact with Almighty God.    

                         -Archeia Mary:  5-15-1983 at Camelot, Pearl 26:45

…………………………………………………………,.........................

5)  But for the moment the armies of light, the compatriots, the karmic ties, the twinflames of Eastern Europeans and Russians are a part even of a karmic circle of ancient interaction of your souls.  And these individuals will form the greatest and the best army of light.  And thus we shall infuse new hope by the violet flame….

  If I should summarize however the greatest dangers upon Earth, I should say that in the macrocosmic sense it is undoubtedly World Communism--fed, ignited, increased by world monopoly capitalism and the banking houses.  And secondly, I would say that the false hierarch of oneself, the dweller-on-the-threshold, is the greatest single threat to world freedom when we are dealing with that synthetic self of our best servants.  For these two forces tie into one, cause grief to chelas and are an open door for the anchoring of the same darkness that is the tyrant in Moscow or Peking.  

           -Saint Germain:  7-4-1983 at RTR, MT, Pearl 48:43

………………………………………………...........................................

6)  I AM THAT I AM.

I AM in the heart of the Prince of Peace,

And the Prince of Peace is in my heart.

I AM the manifestation of Elohim here and now!

I AM in Christ and Christ in me.

And therefore I AM He!  I AM He! I AM He!

I AM the One Sent to embody that Word.  And so long as I AM in the world, I AM the light of the world!

In Jesus’ name I AM a joint-heir of that universal Christ.  I AM where I AM, and I AM the light of Almighty God--the absolute light of the Godhead where I AM that does swallow up the absolute determination of the fallen ones to destroy that light.

And therefore it is no more!  And Alpha and Omega where I AM, complete, do move therefore against the Gog and Magog arrayed against one another in this world.

And I AM no part of their struggle!  I AM no part of their strife!

I will not lay down my life for them or their causes or their manipulations or their international monopolies or money funds.

I AM the determination of the Almighty God to be a freedom-fighter for Saint Germain, to defend Saint Germain and the I AM race and the light of God and the light of freedo--but I will not lay down my life for the corruption on this or that side of the ocean.

For I AM the living Witness!

I AM the Son of God!

I AM the pillar of the resurrection fire that does swallow up death in victory, that does swallow up hell.

And therefore I walk with God and I AM that God in manifestation, and I will not stray from the inner alignment of my own crystal cord and mighty River of Life.

And I will listen, I will listen, I will listen as I walk and talk with God. I will be the receptivity and the expectancy of the descent of light! light! light! every hour of the day, every hour of the night.

I AM light! light! light!

I AM light in eternal manifestation on earth as in heaven.  And this world is full of light!  This world is full of the light of victory because I stand, because we stand, because we are one in the Great White Brotherhood—as above, so below.

Therefore I declare and we declare the victory now!

And Earth is swallowed up in victory.

Earth is swallowed up in light.

Earth is swallowed up in the mighty Cosmic Christ illumination of the age!

I AM with Maitreya in the mountain.

I AM with Saint Francis in the streets of the cities.

I AM with the Holy Kumaras, with the mothers of the world and with the incarnating Christed ones.

I AM with Gautama Buddha for God-government in every nation and I AM in the heart of Jesus.  I AM in the heart of Jesus, and Jesus is in the heart of me.

In the name I AM THAT I AM I seal my prayer in the heart of beloved Mother Mary this day, who will intercede for me before the throne of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.    Beloved Mother Mary, so intercede in my behalf that even my own world is swallowed up in the victory of light and all remaining human creation and karma and the dweller on the threshold is bound and judged and held in abeyance until the great Law shall then take it--take it up and consume it and consume the scroll of the record--and I walk free in cosmos as a free spirit and citizen of cosmos, and time and space are no more.  And I AM in me--I AM THAT I AM--is the victor over death and hell, worlds without end in the matter cosmos.

As above so below--in the name of Alpha and Omega it is done!    

-Jesus Christ:  11-24-1983, Thanksgiving, at Camelot, Pearl 26:56

………………………………………………………......................................

7)  Thus the more strong and independent and separated out, if you will, from international institutions and monopolies and multinational corporations that you become, the more secure you will find yourself and [the] less affected when that judgment must descend [upon the seed of the Wicked One].  I tell you it must descend.  And as you have been told before by beloved Jesus and Saint Germain it must descend ere the golden age come.   -Archangel Zadkiel:  7-1-1984 at RTR, MT, Pearl 27:46a

…………………………………………………………….........................…

8)  This government evolves as the people evolve in the responsibility of self-government.  And if they determine not to let the bureaucracies and the monopolies and manipulation of their supply take over the nation they will evolve to a more perfect government even as they come to the spiritual understanding, as it has been said by the ancient prophet, “And the government shall be upon his shoulders”--the shoulders of the living Christ.   -Archeia Mary:  7-3-1984 at Camelot, Pearl 27:48

……………………………………………………………………



No comments:

Post a Comment