Friday, March 12, 2021

And rejecting the unnecessary he will acquire simplicity.

 127.  Displaying fearlessness, you show a noble example to those around you.  I teach you to face life's experiences with hearts alight.  I shall explain - I am hastening your karma, and on the way I strip away all masks that you may see.  Your power increases at the understanding of another soul.  You will reach the goal predestined for you by Christ.

161. By your everyday life do I teach you.  Fear not the weak-spirited--like dry leaves will they be blown away.

243.  Have no doubt, no regret, no fear--the future is ahead of you! Four guardians, protect the Chalice of the Archangel!…I filled you with the joy of ascent.  And I unveiled the memory of the forgotten scroll.  I enhanced your perception and opened to you the books. Approach and receive.

350.  Fear not the scum of life.  When the pot is boiling the scum swirls to the top.  On the path of podvig there can be no fear.  

371.  If you are afraid, give Me your fear.  Thus I have accepted your fear and your doubt and your anger--this is for Me.  And for you I give the path to the light.  For I wish you to approach Me joyous and radiant in the time of great darkness--before the new Dawn.   -Leaves of Morya’s Garden 1924

……………………………………………………………………………………….

preface:  He who has envisioned evolution will approach it carefully, joyously brushing away the dust on the path.  Most important, there will be no fear in him.  And rejecting the unnecessary he will acquire simplicity.  It is easy to understand that realization of evolution is always beautiful. 

I, viii, 1.  I speak of alien bridges and gates.  On the way alien bridges are encountered.  One must cross them hurriedly, not looking downward, having but one wish--to reach quickly the other side.  Also do not pause before foreign gates but demand the right of way without disturbing your calmness because your way is determined.  One must with pure thoughts close one's pores to bad air.  But when times are difficult repeat:  "Nevertheless I am going into a garden of beauty.  I fear not the predestined gates.  Why is the shield above me?  To safeguard me.  If new dams arise, I shall cross them because I do not fear!"

II, i, 9.  To the hearth of spirit shall be directed questions as to how best; and the sword of the Spirit shall strike any evil guild.  Verily it is profitable to do better.  The Law is simple as is everything of Spirit.  

II, iii, 19.  Here the Blessed One transmits:  "All is for all and forever.  Note the four Laws--the Law of Containment, the Law of Fearlessness, the Law of Nearness, the Law of Righteousness."   

II, iv, 3.  It is precisely generally-accepted religiousness that is unnecessary.  Reality of conscious communion with the Abode of Light is needed.

-Leaves of Morya’s Garden 1925

……………………………………………………………………………………………

46.  The nation that ascends dreams of heroes.  But for the worn-out nation the idea of a hero seems wearisome and pointless.  Though this nation may be showered with gold, though its conceit still may be impassioned, it will be unfit for podvig.  The dreams and ardor of real daring have passed out of the walls of the nation that knows only reason.    

                                       -M:  Agni Yoga 1929

…………………………………………………………...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment