Thursday, September 12, 2019

if you are on a mission for the Brotherhood

-staSirius this a.m. (at 40-60x magnification, amid atmospheric colorations   -r).  
  The ancient Egyptians often associated Sirius with the goddess Isis.  https://www.gaia.com/article/star-sirius-and-egypt
.........................................................................................................
In the name I AM THAT I  AM, mighty love divine:

Give us now our perfect place 
where we can serve the light in grace;
flood us with supply and all we need
to fulfill God's plan with lightning speed!  (3x or 9x)  
    Amen.
...........................................................................................................

  I AM the starfire of direction for your life, for your energy, for your freedom from all fear and from the shrouds of doubt and darkness and deceits and illusions of the carnal mind.  Cast them into the flame which I bear!  For I come bearing a mighty torch of blue-flame power--it is a bower of light and love from my heart.  And the diamond-shining mind of God sparkles now from Darjeeling as the insignia of Our retreat turns as a focus of the mind of God in the Great Hub…. 
  Do you see then that it is wrong in the eyes of God to be a reactor to effects and that you must go to the will of First Cause, to the central manifestation of that will, and see to it that that will is released?  And then you go forth to fulfill the plan according to the blueprint.  It is folly to act without first knowing the blueprint of action!  And if you cannot know the blueprint, then know this:  that your Christ mind does ensoul that blueprint, that your I AM Presence ensouls that blueprint.  And therefore if you are on a mission for the Brotherhood and you are as it were feeling your way out into the unknown, first know that in the name of the Christ, your higher Being and your higher Self is showing you the way.  Thereby you find the starfire of perfection at the end of the road….
  Thus the disciplines of the Brotherhood are imposed, thus the Keepers of the Flame lessons are released.  Thus the way is made clear so that step by step you might put on the consciousness of the Holy Ghost.  And lest you weary of this plane of time that I have engaged in I will now release the spoken Word as the voice and momentum of the flow of that will of God into the plane of Earth.  It is the determined release of the Brotherhood, stepping down now momentums of the diamond-shining mind of God into the plane of Earth for the determined step, the determined pace, the controlled breath and the heartbeat that conforms to the cycles of the Divine Mother as She rocks the cradle of the holy infant child….
  Some of you have blocks in the lower chakras and in the heart, even in the upper chakras.  Some of you have need of but a minor adjustment in the turning of the wheels of the chakras.  Some of you need but the succor of the angels, of fearlessness flame, of Ray-O-Light and Archangel Michael to clear away the last vestiges of substance that oppose the spiraling into manifestation of inner attainment. 
  I come then in defense of Christ-mastery.  I come then to bind all that is less than Christ-mastery.  I extend my hand to you and I ask you if you are willing to give me your hand while you give to me all momentums less than Christ-perfection.  Specifically I request that you give to me, in the name of the Christ, those momentums that prevent the will of God from manifesting in your life.  I accept them gladly, lovingly and I cast them into the flame of the sacred fire!  I extend to you in exchange for the proffered gift the diamond-shining crystal substance of my flame.     
                                     -Morya:  7-2-1974 at Spokane via Messenger E C Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment