Monday, January 23, 2023

you do not see the temptation

I AM in the mystery of the Word’s unfoldment within you. I rejoice that you have entered the heart of Kuan Yin as you have entered the heart of Mary, that both sides of thy being, both sides of the brain so nurtured [by the Divine Mother] East and West might embody ageless wisdom. In the heart of Kuan Yin you are truly ferried in this prajna boat.  Thus I AM the flame, I AM the boat, and I AM in the heart of the Divine Mother.
-Maitreya, Pearl 31:57 ………………………….......................... The Ten Vows of
Kuan Yin 1. I desire/I vow to quickly know the entire dharma. Na-Mo Ta Pei Kuan Shih Yin / Yuan Wo Su Chih I Ch’ieh Fa 2. I desire/I vow to soon attain the eye of perfect wisdom. Na-Mo Ta Pei Kuan Shih Yin / Yuan Wo Tsao Te Chih Hui Yen 3. I desire/I vow to quickly save all sentient beings. Na-Mo Ta Pei Kuan Shih Yin / Yuan Wo Su Tu I Ch’ieh Chung 4. I desire/I vow to soon attain the good and expedient method which leads to full enlightenment. Na-Mo Ta Pei Kuan Shih Yin / Yuan Wo Tsao Te Shan Fang Pien fifth, I desire to quickly board the prajna (wisdom) boat; sixth, I desire to soon transcend the ‘bitter sea’; seventh, I desire to quickly attain good discipline, the stability of meditation and the way of the Buddha; eighth, I desire to soon scale the mountain of nirvana; ninth, I desire to quickly realize the unconditioned; tenth, I desire to soon unite with the Dharma­kaya. -Kuan Yin, Pearl 45:3 and http://www.summitlighthouse.org/pearls/1984pows/pw84bk1int.html?query_highlight=prajna+boat ………………………............................ black seed, tyrant, stupid, braids, fiasco, gloom, rattled26 (each one numerologically: a=1, b=2, c=3, j=1, etc.). ………………………............................. As Newsweek observes, “Alienation and acute boredom sometimes lead kids to do stupid things--even murder.” Says Sussex County prosecutor Dennis O’Leary, “You kill someone for the change in their pockets or for their sneakers. There is no rational answer for this irrational act.” One of the boys’ former employer says “What we’re all afraid of is that there was no reason.
-Lanello and K-17, Pearl 40:16 ………................................... You big, strong young men, you would be ashamed to see11 what16 puny22 demons25 can9 take9 you16 out10 of12 the15 way13 with24 their33 (=205=5 x what demons41) stupid26 arguments37 (= Neroli Duffy63). Why, their logic is not even clever. But because you have not studied my teachings you16 are15 not13 one16 with24 the15 Logos23, with24 the15 Word 24 (=185), and10 therefore55 you16 do10 not13 see11 the15 temptation43=158, you16 do10 not13 see11 the15 folly25 of12 their33 logic28=163; 163 + 158 + 185=516=12 x temptation43).
-Morya, Pearl 33:13 ………………............................. And the devils laugh. And they dangle before you skeletons on Halloween, reminding you of a mortality. Stupid are they. Considering63 themselves38 clever29 (=130=5 x Duffy, Putin26) they march now in demonstration, in mockery of my coming. Blessed ones, this most intense presence of life which I AM—I AM the Keeper of the Flame of Life—does evoke the antithesis. Thus they have accused Gautama of denying God, denying woman, denying all things—because I bear the flame of life, because I stand for life.
-Gautama Buddha, Pearl 28:25 …………………......................... For through the glimmering62 gloom26 of12 error’s39 strands23 There gleams a holy light throughout all lands It is the Christ, the Son, the Holy One Appearing as a man Clothed with the Sun of righteousness Whose healing floods all worlds. He plants his banner as a majestic God And raises up in righteousness The blessed Law he trod By love’s obedience. In this day when23 the15 straight39 and10 narrow35 path18 (=140=5 x awakened28) Has been perverted by the blast9 Of12 error’s39 stupid26 sound19 (=105=5 x curse21) It seems to men alas That God’s Law does not abound With the happiness they seek, And thus14 they22 reek21 With24 stench24 (=95=5 x vain19) of foul anthropomorphism - A god made in their image - And know not the beauty of the Law That cries “It is finished!” To the shadowed self And raises out of darkened substance The living star of victory.
-Archangel Gabriel, Pearl 9:51 …………………............................. 1, 2, 3, 4! 1, 2, 3, 4!  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8!  We are marching!  We are marching by the millions!  And we come with that tremendous force of Helios and Vesta, of the Sun of Helios and Vesta, of Alpha and Omega, of the all-seeing Eye of God. For by your calls you are well- nigh clearing false hierarchies who would suppress (can you imagine!) the living presence of the Eye of God and the wholeness of the Eye of God–the living presence of Helios and Vesta and the Sun behind the Sun!  Well, they22 become25 more24 stupid26 by9 the15 year22, do10 they22 not?13 (=188=4 x evil robots47)
-Elohim Hercules and Amazonia, Pearls of Wisdom 36:28 ………………….....................

No comments:

Post a Comment