Thursday, June 28, 2018

I bring you greetings from my retreat in India.

        I AM come in the flame of the Ancient of Days.  I bring you greetings from my retreat in India.  Lo, I AM Maitreya, bearing the banner of bright love from the very heart of Sanat Kumara.
  I bow before the Lord of the World.  I bow before the Eternal Mother.  I am in the golden pink glow-ray of your heart’s glory.  I am in the sublime realization of the oneness of master and disciple who, together, sing the song, “Drink me while I am drinking thee.”
  O my beloved hearts, we are here:  Himalaya and I have come in this hour with Babaji, holding a flame of the ascended and unascended Masters, of the Cosmic Christs and of the blessed Manus of earth’s root races. I take this opportunity to bow before the Christ Child to pay homage unto his glory and to wish you one and all a most joyous Noel.
  The rejoicing of the hearts of the World Teachers is mine to convey to you as they anticipate this cosmic interchange announced by beloved Chananda.  We see the precious little children of America, of India.  We see the lifewave whom we have adored.  We see the incoming lights.  We see the Buddhas, the Holy Christ children.  We see those of the ten thousand avatars who have taken incarnation and the one who shall come.
  In the sacred fire of the message I bear, I bring you tidings of goodwill.  I bring to you the wisdom flame of holy angels and of Bodhisattvas and of those numberless numbers of white-robed saints who are the devotees of the Mother out of the retreats of India.
  Choruses of jubilant pilgrims welcome you, my beloved, to the land of India.  They hail your coming as a new day and a new era.  And there is much excitement and activity in Darjeeling as preparations for the Mother’s coming are under way.  Joyous is the flame of the Brotherhood, and we would raise up our devotees worldwide into a new consciousness and a new service for the reintegration of all children of the light with the original seed of Alpha, Omega, Sanat Kumara.  Lo, I have come.  Lo, I AM here.  In the name of Gautama I bear a portion of the ruby ray.  I meditate upon the ruby rose and on the flower of your heart unfolding.
  Maitreya has come to Camelot to meditate with the Mother and her sons and daughters and I place myself opposite the Messenger, in the chair reserved for the ascended Messenger.  By his leave I place myself there in meditation until the last word shall have been spoken on January 1, 1980.  My meditation is upon the glorious divine plan and the fulfillment of the mission of our Brotherhood in these two lands and from these focal points unto the capitals of the nations where our forerunner, the blessed and most noble Saint Germain, has placed his freedom flame.
  Around that Banner of Freedom souls are gathering, souls are responding.  Thus from every nation they must come ere the prophecy of those who are to receive the Everlasting Gospel is fulfilled. And so I shall meditate upon every starfire heart the world around who shall enter the light ere the century has struck its closing bells, chiming the ending and the beginning.  Here I shall be.  And I invite you to meditate with me upon the golden-pink glow-ray of the Lord Christ and the Lord Buddha, for the cosmic interchange of these avatars, East and West, is of the body and blood of the Lord as the golden and pink light.  They have asked me, as I am so privileged to figure in their configuration of the eighth ray, to be at the nexus of their planetary meditation, my beloved.  We three shall pay homage unto the Ancient of Days as we also celebrate the hosts of the Lord from far-off worlds who even now are processioning towards earth, bearing their light and their path of initiation of the eighth ray.
  The Lord Sanat Kumara has sealed his book on the opening of the seven-sealed book, ready and waiting for the entire decade and the children of the light to open his book and to let it be the open book again to the Book of Life.
  O how precious are his words.  We bow before him as he delivers to the Messenger his great truth for the liberation of every soul upon this Earth through the hearts of the nearest and dearest chelas.  He has reserved that light for those who have chosen to walk with the Mother in the supreme year of testing, 1979.
  Many were called in the previous decades to come forth and be prepared in this hour for this supreme delivery of the Messenger’s mission.  Precious hearts, some tarried and could not endure, for the cares of life compelled them into other activities. Some did not care enough.  Some who would become attached to the person of the Messenger in idolatry would thereby find it necessary to ultimately destroy their self-created idol lest it destroy them--all of this the illusion of their own dweller-on-the-threshold.  We wish the best to all who have taken their own paths.  We pray that God’s gift of freewill might bring them another opportunity to serve our Brotherhood.  Therefore we send light, therefore we send light, therefore we send light.
  Himalaya now blesses the root races of the Earth, the fourth and the fifth.  [12-second pause]  He blesses the angels who have embodied to serve among them.  He raises the Mother-Light within them and prepares their temples to receive the Mother:
O blessed teaching, O blessed dharma, 
            thy light is the light of all worlds.
O blessed brotherhood of the Himalayas, 
            we have come, the Mother and I. 
We stand with you to challenge the false hierarchy 
            of the Himalayan brotherhood. 
We come to invoke the sacred passion of the Lord. 
We send our Messenger 
            for the pronouncement of the judgment 
            upon all who have held back thy mighty light.
O Himalayan brotherhood, O souls of light of India, 
            we send forth the edict 
            for the binding of the false gurus 
            who have gone forth into embodiment 
            into the land of Afra, 
            who have crossed the seas to sell their wares 
            to unwary chelas and would-be chelas. 
O holy ones of the Himalayas, 
            we come with the opening 
            of the mighty stream of the Mother-Light 
            for the cleansing and the purging. 
O mighty flow of the Ganges, 
            flow now the world around. 
Let thy tributaries of Mother-Light 
            be the clear crystal waters 
            cleansing earth and Her evolutions.
Lo, I AM here for the deliverance 
            of the sons and daughters of the Mother. 
Lo, the Mother is coming home, home to India--
            no longer to roam from the light 
            of the Holy of holies. 
We have awaited Thy coming, blessed Mother, 
            for thousands upon thousands of years. 
Many have come in thy name to keep Thy flame. 
O blessed Mother, come home. 
Bring Thy children, 
            bring Thy children to our arms of light. 
We welcome Thee. We welcome Thee, one and all. Come home.
Blessed hearts of freedom, Our prayers rise 
            to the altar of blessed Omega.
Universal Mother Light, piercing Mother-Light, 
            Maha Kali, all devotees of Earth bow before Thy light. 
Maha Kali, come then, sweep now into Camelot. 
Place Thy arms of loving light around each child and child-man.
O Mother of the World, O Mother of the Universes, 
            O Isis unveiled, O Cosmic Mother, 
            now let Thy light swallow up the dark. 
Let it be dissolved by the fohatic key that I AM, that Thou art.
O Thy blessed hand, O Thy blessed heart, 
            through Thee we now impart a sacred fire 
            and the demons of the night are swallowed up. 
Where the fire goes forth and trembles the earth, 
            in that fire is neither time nor space. 
Therefore where the fire is, evil is not 
            and the identification of evil is no more. 
I send the fire of the Mother into Terra 
            for the checking of destructivity. 
Checkmate!
  Hearts of fire, see it flow, see it glow. The fohatic key of the Mother is for the protection of Her children.  Lo, we are one.  Lo, we have come.  And the Mother and Maitreya and the magnificent brothers and sisters of the ruby ray bearing each one the ruby rose come to comfort, come to bring the light of the Maha Chohan.  [Master chants for 10 seconds.]
They shall not pass!  They shall not pass!  They shall not pass!  They shall not pass!  They shall not pass! They shall not pass!  They shall not pass!  [23-second pause]
  Babaji summons his devotees unto light.  He declares that he directs all devotees of his flame and his path to the altar of the Universal Mother. Om Mata Om Mata  The Mother receives Her own.  By Her flame they atone for every sin and sinful sense that they have entertained in Her absence.  Om Mata Om Mata 
  Rings of light ripple from the epicenter of my heart’s meditation and from the heart of the Mother. Concentric rings of light rippling out form the interconnecting figure-eight in the inner sanctuary. All within this forcefield receive now these light-emanations of our figure-eight manifestation; they shall be sustained unto the fulfillment of an action of the light sent from far-off worlds by the heart of the Ancient of Days.    Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  The Universal Light knows no bounds.  It carries the sound of the Om unto infinity.  And with the sound of my intonation the rings of light rippling across a universe carry now the vibrational tone of the souls gathered here in order that that tone might vibrate in consonance with its corresponding cosmic tone.
  Therefore the sound that is heard is of the flow of the figure-eight.  From the sound of the tone of the soul unto the sounding of the tone of the Mighty Spirit of the I AM of each one, chords of light announce to the universe that your soul is at Camelot for the celebration of the decade of reintegration by the path of the ruby ray, the eighth ray and the seven rays that have gone before.  [Master chants for 20 seconds.]  I have sent forth the compressed sound of all of these chords of light into the single sound of this body of God in the earth.
  Lo, I AM Maitreya and the Guru Ma in the nucleus of the atom of lightbearers sealed in the heart of Saint Germain, violet flame, Zadkiel, Amethyst, Holy One from the Sun, Arcturus, Victoria in the light, Kuan Yin.  [Master chants for 12 seconds.]
  From the God Star light of Sirius, Surya and Cuzco send forth the initiation of the light of the interaction of the white sphere unto the blue sphere. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm  I AM Maitreya.  I bring peace, peace, peace, peace in the heart of the chela--peace as the mighty all-consuming flame, consuming all unrest, disquietude, anxiety.
Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm Vaivasvata Manu Vaivasvata Manu  Himalaya Manu  [48-second pause]  We seal the community of the brethren.  We seal the community of light worldwide.  We seal the hearts in the flame of Maitreya and in the flame of the Guru Ma.  O blessed light of community, light invincible, light that is love, shine on.  Shine on, for thy dispensation is come. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Peace be unto you, our most beloved.                
-Order of Rigden Gyepo by N. Roerich, 1933
-Lord Maitreya:  12-29-1979 at Camelot, Los Angeles via Messenger of the Great White Brotherhood Elizabeth Clare Prophet
…………………………………………………………...........................……
      Beloved ones, many sorts of individuals on Earth have anticipated my coming. They have plotted their charts by their concept of astrology. With psychic predictions and false dictations they have announced my presence.  Some say I embodied; some say I am embodied in London.  Some say I am dictating through this one or that one.
  I wish to tell you that I AM here in the fullness of my integrity, my Presence, my Ascended Master Light Body, and if I am to be embodied that embodiment is the transfer of my light to the heart of the One Sent.  Your Christ Self is the One Sent, and I am one with that Christ.  To get to know that Christ is the daily pursuit of the magnitude of God’s Love, for He gave you that blessed person of your own Real Self.
  I AM the practical Buddha who has come with compassion and light and decisiveness to lead my own to a higher octave of service.  I am here with the rescue flame of illumination and the mighty sword. Pictured in the hand of the Mother and not far from right, this bearing of the sword must be against the infamy of the fallen ones who thwart the plan of Confucius and Lord Lanto.  In this new year these Masters have presented to Saint Germain, Lord Gautama and the Lords of Karma their offering on behalf of America in the name of the Knight Commander and God of Freedom to the Earth.  You will see these two Masters, Lords Confucius and Lanto, come to the fore of your consciousness and lead you on an illumined path so bright that you will soon look upon your state of consciousness of six months ago as almost benighted in the sense of chaos and old night.  And I trust that you still look forward to the knighting of the Lord Christ and of Saint Germain.
  Some of you do not know that in previous Keeper of the Flame services some among you received the calling of knighthood through Messenger Mark; others received it through the Mother.  These initiations have been left off in the very midst of the battle and some among the student body have earned their calling without receiving any outer approbation—only the acknowledgment of our heart.
  When a certain cloud of battle has passed you will know who these shining ones are and we may once again transfer the new name of knighthood, which is not the inner name promised in Revelation but a name that refers to a certain virtue extolled.
  I AM Maitreya, I have sent my Messenger before my face.  I do not come with fanfare, for after all we have always been and you have always known me and I have not left you.  The great cosmic event anticipated is a foreshadowing and an overshadowing of an individual lifestream with my Electronic Presence.  But I tell you, these ones who have falsely predicted my Coming whether in the flesh or in psychic dictations that have not originated with me, have not known of the real meaning of the prophecy of the Messenger who not only embodies my flame but also speaks the Word of your own Christhood.
  The most important coming of the essence of my Spirit into your life is the descent of your own Christ Self.  Some of you must have a new outlook and a turnaround to truly know the meaning of the Christ mind.  Others of you are so imbued with that Christed consciousness that you scarcely realize the immensity of the light you carry.  Therefore it is well to imitate those who have gone before and to live in my heart and in the heart of the Messengers until by that very process of the pressing of hearts you realize, line by line and decision by decision, your own Christhood.  Interaction with all life is necessary to the process, for in the presence of those of a wrong vibration—the  infamous ones who desecrate the stature of the living God—even the little children learn to know the difference.
  This is a planet where very small children become aware of abortion and murder and all types of unspeakable crimes, diseases and manifestations of insanity.  Blessed hearts, these pure souls learn more than their schoolwork in life; they learn above all by vibration.  They learn by the tone of the voice what is and what is not; they learn by the aura and by contact with your chakras.  Therefore there is an inner absorbing of patterns.  And the only setback occurs when immature souls of a young age are not able to throw off a certain programming and indoctrination that they receive by contact with those who have yet momentums of aggressiveness that cannot be hidden from the little child.
  I say to you then when you hear of the preaching and the prophecy or the psychic prediction of the coming of Maitreya “Lo, here” or “Lo, there,” I bid you go to your heart and to your Christ Self and meditate there upon the Buddha who is to be realized by you.  The Buddha may exist, but that portion of the Buddha you realize in waking consciousness in this octave is defined as the Buddha you have become in this octave.  Thus you see, if I were somewhere on a crowded street, on a highway or a large city or out in a field manifesting in the form of a child or a student or an old man or a mother with child, you would not know me unless you had first known me through your own Christ Self.
  The importance of the appearance of the Christ at this season then lies in your own perception and externalization of that one.  The more you perceive the coming Christ within yourself or in our presence in the dictations and the more you glimpse the reality of the identity of the Son of God, the clearer will be the vision to you of the One Sent.  I have already disguised my representatives here and there. Some of you know them and respect them, and some of you know them and ignore them and belittle them.  This is to say that your concept of Christ is way off.
  Thus, my beloved, the Messenger has remained silent and we are silent.  What good would it do if I should announce to you that one among you was my representative, one you had criticized or condemned for this or for that?  Either you would have to accept my Word and deny your criticism and put it into the flame or you would have to question the Messenger as the mouthpiece of my Word and think in your heart that perhaps you must go elsewhere to find a true Messenger and a true avatar.  So you see how idolatrous of itself is the unredeemed consciousness. We do not wish to make your path any more difficult for you than you have already made it for yourself.  I give you then a simple lesson this night.  First of all you have all seen the Christ and not known him. Secondly you ought to look for the Christ in all people.  But when you recognize that light of the Christ in a special virtue and service of a chela of the will of God do not worship it, do not give preferential treatment to that one, do not enter into idolatry but say to yourself as you pray by your bed at night:
 My God, I have seen the Christ this day. 
I have seen the beauty of an act of God
       in a fellow servant. 
Now I look to Thee, O Lord, my Mighty I AM Presence, and I praise thee. 
I praise the Christ of my own being 
      and I will externalize the same virtue
      I have glimpsed.
I will not try to catch the bird of happiness 
      and clutch him as my own. 
I will not try to possess another’s Christhood 
      and demand it be the savior of my life. 
But I will work the works of him that sent me 
      that others who are searching 
      might find in me a refreshing and cool oasis 
      in the desert of life.
 I will not show too much of my light, 
      neither to offend nor to belittle 
      nor to engender idolatry in another. 
But I will give enough—
      enough so that someone may have hope 
      and be nourished in his own quest 
      and one day come to the mighty Tree of Life 
      and realize that the fruit of that tree 
      of his own God-consciousness 
      is the only Christhood he will truly know.
  I must tell you that most of you do not know one another as you think you do.  Some individuals who are close in the human sense almost take pride in their ability to understand another’s mind or heart or actions and to anticipate their behavior.  These are behaviorists, one and all.  Those who are the godless seek to control others by memorizing their human patterns and then by carefully manipulating the same.  Yet an individual’s mannerisms and human behavior do not always tell the secret of the soul or the nature of the inner Christ.  Those who have the greatest manifestation of my presence may not be the hail-fellow-well-met—the jolly sort of person whose personality everyone flocks to.
  I remember the Gurus who were gruff and growling and angry most of the time.  Why were they angry?  They were angry at the nations and at the planetary momentums of intrigue.  Sometimes the sweetest disciples would speak to them, and they would answer in a growl and a thrust of anger would go through the body like a chill wind.  It was intended to do so that the bodies of the disciples might become transmitters of this anger to the world in all of its infamy and evil.
  It is impossible to know God except by His Spirit. You may examine character traits.  You may think you know exactly the definition of Christ and Antichrist.  You may be certain in your own mind that you will know both on the highway of life, but unless the Holy Spirit as the Maha Chohan reveal it to you, you may be wrong nine times out of ten.
  I trust that in the future you will have a better score than that, having so often perceived our vibration in these dictations.  When all the world is maya and the pinpoints of light are the hearts of the chelas do you not expect sometimes that even the visages of our best servants should be blurred by the water itself, by the astral plane of illusion, distorting even the most beautiful of countenances?  Then of course the burden of karma past and planetary and so many conditions of life may bow down the emergent Christed one.  All this put together does not tell the best of tales concerning the best of men.
  Therefore beloved, let this be the year when illusion drops suddenly to the ground as a cloak too heavy, and the body is light and clear again and no longer encumbered.  Let this be a year then when you have no illusions, neither of grandeur nor of the miserable sinner that is projected upon you.  Let us have no illusions about ourselves or about others and most of all let us not have illusions about the ascended masters that they may appear as they really are and not as they are imagined to be.
  I AM Maitreya, a funny sort of fellow.  I too look for friends who understand me.  I hope you will, I hope that in your heart of hearts you can perceive me as I am.  To be known and loved for who and what you are and not for who and what you are not is not only your wish but also the wish of every angel in heaven.
   So, beloved, let us get down to the things in life that are important:
Work on your threefold flame.
Love your Christ and everyone else’s.
Listen to the Word we speak and hear what this really means.
Treasure every communiqué from our octave.
Love one another as I have loved you and will always love you.
Remember the prophets, their example and their precepts.
Do a good day’s work.
Covet not another’s attainment.
Give freely, but hold fast what thou hast received from God for thine own inner initiation.
Expose the lie but dwell upon the image of truth.
Remember the mild eye of Pallas Athena and behold the nobility of the visages of the Goddesses of Liberty, of Truth, of Justice, of Mercy, of Love and of Peace.
  How great are the countenances of the women of heaven who belong solely to God and are independent in their service to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.  We are grateful that we can count on the ladies of heaven to assist us in the great work of igniting illumination’s flame heart to heart around the planet.  Christ Child is born, Christmas is over, a new year is upon us.  Let us see to it that not one incoming avatar of my heart be lost.      
 
   -Lord Maitreya:  1-2-1983 at Camelot, Los Angeles via Messenger of the Great White Brotherhood Elizabeth Clare Prophet
……………………………………………………………….................................………….
    Lo, I AM come!  I AM Maitreya of the heart of the living chela.  Where there is the green branch I appear!  Therefore let the springtime, O my soul, be for the deliverance of thy life and thy life-force for the expansion of the Tree of Life.  For this purpose ye have guarded the light of the heart and of all of thy temple through the winter of the going within to the heart of God.
  Now let the branch expand by the green shoot.  For I, Maitreya, come to initiate the green shoot.  Let the offering of life be there.  Let the Presence of Life with you magnetize the greater light.
  This day I seal in your heart the Word and the message of scripture from the heart of Jesus as preparation for the initiations to come to each and every Keeper of the Flame, all who are a part of the mystical body of God on earth.  This Easter conference—five days for the entering in to the circles and rings of life closest to thy very heartbeat, therefore enter into this path of the secret rays. Learn of Christ and of his mysteries, learn of thy path.  Above all, Keepers of the Flame worldwide, pause then in the midst of occupations.  Pause therefore, withdraw thy energies from the outer active world and go within.
  For I, Maitreya, tell you that Jesus, Kuthumi and other masters of the Far East come to each place and altar consecrated by devotees of whatever faith.  We come to those who use the violet flame, we come to the striving ones, we come to the pure in heart, we come to the joyous, the kind, the sweet souls—and we endow with a light, the light that is for the oncoming light of Helios.
  From the sign of Easter to the sign of Freedom in the Heart therefore we bring the opening of the way and the initiation of the chakras that you might realize that those who receive the greatest light will be those who bring the greatest portion.  We have set this weekend therefore for all of our disciples in their respective places of service to consecrate their temples to a moment when the soul may truly rise and all of thy life beyond this hour may therefore be enriched because of the experience.  Strive to enter in, beloved, and receive the teaching of our hearts always.
  I AM Maitreya of the path—the path of the ministering servant and of The Faithful and True and of initiation unto the end of thy karma, the beginning of thy wisdom, the fulfillment of the prophecy of thy I AM Presence for thy birth in this life.  I AM Maitreya, instilling in you the love of thy Creator, the love of thy Creative Self and the 
re-creation of thy Self by love.
  Not so many words but your attention upon the Spirit is my message this day.  Go be the Buddha! Entertain angels!  Truly love thy God with a purity and oneness you have never even tried thus far.  So reach for a higher way and know that when you reach it you will hear clearly my call, and you will know you are almost at the gate of Eden.  Paradise no longer lost but found again in thy heart of hearts is a message I shall unfold.
  I seal you now and bid you adieu that you might cherish few words and become them.  In the name of the mystery of Christ and the unveiling of your I AM Presence I live.  And I AM with you alway.
 
-Lord Maitreya:  4-15-1984 at Camelot, Los Angele via Messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet
……………………………………………………………………….........................…
     My beloved, I welcome you as I welcomed to my heart long ago the youth Issa, your Jesus, when he came to the Himalayas and touched the fire of Tibet and knew the ancient lamas and found me.  For I was the one promised and known of him even before birth, as the entire drama of the mission of the avatar of the age wa of course premeditated by God and directed from above.
  Sweet Jesus the strong when he said to his parents at the age of twelve “Wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business?” he spake of the Teacher, the Eternal Guru he must go and find.  [He must] go to the East and—as all such saints—receive the anointing from the lineage of his descent.
  Thus I unveil to you the real mission of the Savior so truly stated by the apostles for the redemption of twinflames who took up the path of the Tree of Life in the ancient Mystery School and were turned aside by the cunning of the serpent philosophy, which was the philosophy of the fallen angels who were determined to subvert the light [of twinflames] and misdirect the great gift of God [to all generations who would come after them].
  The blame of course is not upon those two or any in particular, for we ascribe no blame but only the new cycle of opportunity once again to take up the flame of Alpha and Omega, twinflames of the One.  Nary a soul gathered here [nor any] on earth this day has not in some form, mostly unbeknownst to him, succumbed to some subtlety of the lie of Serpent. Thus all are in the process of either going forth from the ancient Mystery School or returning thereto.
  Which direction are you walking in, beloved?  In this hour of course you have come to my heart.  And I take the opportunity by the lodestone of my heart to realign you with the polestar of your own being and thus nevermore to go out in fancy or fantasy of those dark ones with their histrionics and madness and flattery and pleasantries and endless chatter.
Thus the mission of Jesus was to go back to Eden, yet the Motherland was long gone.  [Therefore he came to Shamballa.]  And he came to the ancient repository of the tablets of Mu and the writings of Maitreya and Gautama and Sanat Kumara.  He came for the redemption of those who had been turned aside [from the Law of the Divine Mother] and to restore [to them] the path of discipleship [under the Cosmic Christ].
  Such a perfect one was he that the Ancient of Days determined that as much of the path of the Mystery School as the great Law would allow should be demonstrated by example in his mission.  The testing of that mission and his ability to sustain those initiations in [the] outer were the subject of our training sessions during his eighteen years in the Orient.  A student, yea, a scholar and a sage he became, passing through the schools of preparation and receiving from my heart the empowerment of Gautama and Sanat Kumara to return to the scene of the darkest karma on planet Earth, none other than Palestine, the crossroads of the Middle East, the place of the Mother and the place of grave darkness and movements of many lifewaves and evolutions who had been pitted against the living Word on their own home stars and so continued that momentum in that era and time.
  Thus the greatest light is sent to the darkest corner to expose, to accuse by way of isolating error that all may choose the right, the left—north or south, east or west.  You know direction is everything, beloved, and the all.
  Jesus, the Master, love of my heart!  Indeed I am the Teacher who lived to see the pupil exceed his own teaching.  It must always be so.  For this is the purpose of the conveyance of the mantle, that the light of the pupil multiplied by the Guru should exceed the former as well as the latter.  And greater works by the living Word should be the new fruit of the Tree of Life that increases in Power and Wisdom and Love with each succeeding two-thou­sand-year dispensation.
  Thus, beloved, Pisces has passed and is passing; and the dregs of her karma have been upon you for a number of years with great burden to humanity.  I have scarcely seen Kuan Yin these years without the single tear in the eye of the Mother’s sensitivity to the pain of the world.  Kuan Yin, Kuan Yin!  O Light of Asia, Light of the Eternal One!  Feminine form of the Buddha, we bow before thy Bodhisattva vow. And because thou art we too are encouraged by the visible sign of Universal Woman, Mother ever present in the Lady of Mercy.
  My beloved, with what great joy I receive you here as I received the youth Jesus!  For the dispensation is truly opened and I may begin anew, taking those who have apprenticed themselves before the Darjeeling Master and Saint Germain and the Great Divine Director, those who have disciplined themselves by the Law of Love before the living Christ.
  Indeed, indeed, you must acknowledge him the Savior of your life, for he is!  He restored to you the contact with your own Christ Self and [he] is here today to increase that spark or even ignite it again if, by your words and your works, you may be rotated one hundred and eighty degrees to face the living Son of God.  If you cannot see the Savior in him, I cannot teach you; there is nothing else.  He has taught my teaching.  I would take you from [that level] and beyond.  You can never save so much as a bumblebee if you do not see the glory of that life.
Come now.  Let the fears and rationalizations, let the material­istic ideas of God, let all of the complaining concerning the mission and life of Jesus cease!  For he was and is God incarnate, truly in the unique sense that God raised him up as the example but never in the exclusive sense that all could not follow in his footsteps.  Take this to your heart with humility and not with pride.  Some forget they must tear down before they can build and go to the subbasement level and bury their pride and bury their ambition and bury their dead and follow me.
  I AM Maitreya come again.  The cycles move with great rhythm.  Vast ages turn and the door opens. Thus I tell you as the headmaster of the school that I am truly ensconced, and physically so, by the grace of this body loaned to me.  And I commit myself to your heart as God has committed Himself to me, that I will deliver to you in these months and years and decades truly the personal teaching that is the requirement for you not merely for the ascension but for the highest attainment of your soul prior to that ascension whereby the gift of [your] attainment might be the offering on the altar of humanity.
  I call for spiral-rings of devotees around the Central Sun of my delivery.  I call for the perception and the recognition of the import of this land and of the Community of Glastonbury and the absolute necessity for the physical Place Prepared [to be established in order for my Mystery School and the Teachings of the Cosmic Christ to be bequeathed to the lightbearers of the world in per­petuity].  Having gained the land you must now keep it.  Keep it I say! Defend it, conquer it, subdue it, master it.  And let it by your hand fructify, multiply and produce the harvest of nourishment for the devotees of Maitreya.
  “I and my Father are one” [is] the mantra of the protection of the Guru-Chela relationship that I gave to him, the Son of man.  I and my Father are one!  When you speak these words the lineage of your Masters is with you, the Electronic Presence of Jesus is upon you, your own I AM Presence and Christ Self [are there], and I AM instantly there.  For Jesus would have you call him “Brother” and me “Father.” And I agree, for it is a reminder that he is not so far above you but at your side even though many of you have known him as Father.
  Thus, you see, the “I and my Father are one” mantra is actually a call.  It is a call you may give in time of danger, chaos, confusion or accident or illness or any need—as long as you have the perception that the call cannot and will not fail and as long as you have the understanding of who is Father.  The Lord God Almighty is Father and His emissaries to whom He has given the mantle of His I AM Presence to teach mankind are Father.  Thus the “I and my Father are one” mantra uses the I AM name to confirm the bond of our oneness.
  By cosmic Law I cannot fail to answer the call of this mantra.  The only variation in my answer is in your vibration.  For though I may be with you you may not feel it until you have quelled the turbulence of your emotions.  Thus our oneness becomes ever closer as you put on the likeness of the image of the Father that I would bequeath to you.
  My beloved sons and daughters, it is truly a new era.  Jesus is taken down from the cross, I am taken down from the cross; for the long night of separation from teaching mankind directly is truly past.  The Mother is taken down from the cross and you also are taken down from the cross, and the world itself, as the new birth, as the cross of karma in Aries, is held in balance by the causal bodies of the saints.
  Thus with regularity and the rhythm of cycles the Teaching shall be a personal one.  Though [given] to many hundreds and then thousands it will always be directed to the individual [who is] present [in the level of the Cosmic Christ] who directs the call and receives the answer in many forms.
  The establishment of the Mystery School here enables me to bring closer to the physical octave the mighty aura, the Presence of Lord Gautama Buddha, Lord of the World whose flame of Shamballa burns brightly.  And I have placed a focus of myself in the lotus posture in meditation upon the mount you call Maitreya Mountain.  Thus it is a sign raised up to all the world that in the West the Savioress is come and the Universal Mother may once again transmit the teaching of Maitreya through Her instrument and servant.
  Beloved ones, I remind you of the longing of your soul for your First Love, profoundly expressed in the meditation you have heard “Un bel di.”  The ancient memory of the perfect love of the soul’s union with God has been sought after through the ages.  The longing of the soul for Christ, for God exceeds even that for the twinflame.
  The love for the Almighty One and for the completion of the circle of identity is a love, as expressed in that piece of music, [that is] something for which one gives one’s life and has no desire to live without.  God has not desired anyone to take or lose his life for the loss of any love but rather to seek and find the union with Christ through the union with one’s teacher and then the union with the I AM Presence.  For only through that Presence can twin flames know the ultimate oneness of the perpetual bliss of Alpha and Omega.
  Hearts united in love on the path of discipleship, families, children, disciples, all a part of the sangha of the Buddha, I speak to you of love and the fulfilling of the need for love through the path to God.  And in knowing and finding that love all other schism within the psyche dissolves and you are at last free to give love perpetually, perpetually and always to those in need who have less love than you and who can be quickened by that light.
  This is our goal:  to make you first disciples, then masters of freedom able to stand in the earth [as] instruments of Saint Germain to lay the firm foundation of the Aquarian age that it cannot be turned back and, having fulfilled the task, the dharma and all, to move to other dimensions where still other lifewaves await your coming and your help.
  Now, beloved ones, I have come not only to converse with you but also for a necessary task.  As you bask now in the light your four lower bodies are being prepared to receive the initiation of Helios. Not so many hours away is His coming.  Angels of Lord Buddha are conveying to you a gentle but powerful light that your bodies might receive a greater light and hold it.  But I must also touch you, beloved.  And I would touch you then with the jewel so consecrated by the prayer of the first Mother of the Flame, Clara Louise.  Thus I am inviting you to come to this altar that I might touch your crown through the Messenger’s hand through this stone for the step-up of your four lower bodies and soul in preparation for this event of the millennia.
  I request that only known disciples be allowed to attend that event, for we are concerned lest too much light be a destructive force in the body temples of the uninitiated.  I also request that those who are to receive that blessing receive this one.  Thus it may be given to those who may arrive in the next day.
  O Light of Ahura Mazda, O Eternal Light, now exalt and intensify the flame of the Mother within this focus of a Mother’s devotion.  By the Mother-flame transmit the fire of the Buddha and seal each one safe and sound in the auric ring of protection of Shamballa.  The Brotherhood of Shamballa saluteth thee.  Welcome, monks and sisters! Welcome, devotees of the heart!
  I AM truly come and I AM with you.  And I will not leave off my chair, central in this Ascended Masters’ University, until all who have been designated by the Lords of Karma, all who were named last eve at the Royal Teton Retreat in your presence, chelas, have come to this place to receive that instruction and that opportunity for soul liberation.  Thus we now initiate these sons and daughters and we stand ready for a world to be ready and to hear our call.
  Beloved ones, treasure that which is truly treasure, value that which is of sublime worth and set your priorities for the remainder of this life.  I know you now, I knew you then, and I shall know you in the next life that where I AM ye may be also in the oneness of Love.     
-Lord Maitreya:  7-2-1984 at Royal Teton Ranch, Montana via Messenger E C Prophet
…………………………………………………………….............................
     I place before you a vast panorama of the heaven-world in the highest octaves of the etheric plane.  I open the doors to this vista that you might see that there are many, many accomplished bodhisattvas who have taken the bodhisattva vow and therefore have not taken their ascension.  They await the day and the hour in a vast future time and space when they may reembody, six hundred years after a golden age should manifest on earth if that golden age shall indeed manifest.
  These beings of light have such a high attainment that even though they are not ascended they are not allowed to descend into the earth plane to walk among you.  They guard well their mantle, they guard well their mission and they know that the future will give them opportunity to bring many souls to the path of the Buddha.
  Here and there on the earth are precious souls born with very high attainment.  Some of them make it but not all, for they are fragile though strong.  When their parents are not able to care for them as they must be cared for, beloved, their mission cannot be fulfilled and is often aborted.
  This is the age when we would call you to come into the very heart-center of the second ray which goes back to Helios and Vesta, Alpha and Omega.  For the power of the wisdom of God, the vision of God, the presence of God can ultimately shatter the density of a planet.  What does this mean?  It means that each of you requires an increment of a very special bud of golden-yellow flame.  How many can be entrusted with this flame?  How many will learn to use the flame and then expand it to light up a darkened room, even a darkened universe?
  Since the Earth is becoming darker and darker we recommend that you call upon all adepts of the second ray throughout the vast cosmos—those who are in the earth who have not taken the ascension and those who have.  This is a time, beloved, in this first quadrant of the year, to thrust through, to thrust through mightily, beloved, that the golden-yellow flame might bring a higher understanding of reality to so many who desire to do good in the earth. This may be the golden age of Aquarius but it is also the golden age of reality.
  Now then as we move with the God and Goddess Meru, as we move with these beings of high attainment of the second ray let us use our forces and gather them to expose the Liar and his lie, the Murderer and the murderous intent and to expose the islands of blackness that sometimes cover entire continents.  This darkness is in those who come out of the astral plane yet who do not move physically in the earth.  You can do much, beloved.  The decrees you give to illumination’s flame will light up the world for many.
  Now then we send you forth, as El Morya does determine his timetable.  First and foremost we send you to this nation.  As the world gets lighter—for we will not admit defeat by darkness—we may be able to send you again to other nations.  In this hour it is most important to defend the soil, the people, the land and freedom of the United States.  This nation must be protected, for those who would move against her have been on the Earth for thousands of years.  They did not originate on this planet but came from other worlds and are almost unreconcilable with those who are on the Earth this day.
  The problem of the absence of reconciliation, beloved, is this:  though they may or may not have a heart chakra, it is questionable whether they have a threefold flame.  And there is an overlay upon some of the peoples of the world of such a hardness of heart that one wonders when that hardness might be broken and if it might be broken before the individuals themselves must go to the second death. Therefore strange gods are in the earth, strange manifestations that do not appear in the profile of the Manus or of the Christ or of the Buddha.
  Come to the realization then that you can bring many to the feet of their God but only if they are willing and able.  If they are not, all of heaven bows to their freewill.  Now then, beloved, we believe that through illumination’s golden flame and your cooperation in using that flame, even if it be fifteen minutes a day, we can bring a parting of the veil, partially that is, that people might have a glimpse of the golden Sun of other octaves, of high etheric planes, of beings who shine with a golden light.
  All of Earth is not in darkness, for the brightness of your I AM Presence is not only above you but also in your temple.  We see this, though you may know it not.  Therefore we tell you that it is so, that you have advanced—some of you tremendously—since you began this path and are even moving forward from past lifetimes, multiplying your momentum of service and seeing how necessary is the power of the yellow ray.  Let the mind of God be in you.  Expand it and know your capacity to change the world.  If one avatar or five or ten or ten thousand were to pass through would you count yourself among them?   Or would you say “I am a mere beggar, I am not up to that level, I cannot call myself an avatar.”
  Well, beloved, work for the title.  Work for the fulfillment of all that title entails and know that God lives in you as surely as God lives in me.  Is there a difference?   I think not, but some of you are either ignorant or simply not willing to believe that “ye are Gods,” as Moses said, “and all of you are children of the Most High.”   If God made you as Gods—and He did because He made you in His image and likeness—then exercise this power and save a planet.  Your Mighty I AM Presence is up to it.
  Let us speak then of the various levels of leaders of the nations who think they have power and think they have greatness but are actually among the worst of the worst.  It is even notable in these days that people demonstrate in the streets and demand that the popular vote be reinforced and ratified. O blessed ones, it is surely surely a planet of contrasts.
  Let us talk about what is eternal.  Let us talk about the etheric plane as being far more concrete than your physical octave.  Let us talk about you becoming whole and being on the verge of moving from mortality to immortality.  O what a transition that will be, beloved, what a transition!  Know that you may enter in to that immortality before you are ultimately one with God [in the ascension].  Many things can transpire in your life in a short time, and as you view the world in this decade and on to the next you must know there is the absolute opportunity for your victory, for your ultimate victory wherever you are.  And since many of you are leaving the Mystery School—only for a time—I then shall leave with you.  I, Maitreya, comfort you now.  I wear a mantle not only of golden-yellow but of metallic gold and you will remember, as you see me, how in civilizations long ago you also wore  such robes.  You also served the then Hierarch of the day.
  I shall come in my Electronic Presence to each one and stay with you, move with you.  If you need something always make the call.  I am here to assist you in making the move that is the wisest for you. There may be many moves that you can make because you are talented, well educated, have much experience and have learned much from the ascended masters and the Messengers.  Thus, beloved, know that you will not have a dearth of opportunity but will say to yourself “What is the highest calling I can make?   What is the highest attribute?   Where should I be?   Where shall I go to discover that nucleus within which when fired can propel me to my ascension as I move with it unto the hour of my victory?”
  It is my desire then for you to come to my etheric retreat at the conclusion of this conference.  There I will show you your past, present and future history. Is there a future history?  Indeed, beloved, it can be read.  Therefore as your Father I am determined to see to it that you will not be left comfortless, but that the Holy Spirit will come to you and that I may be with you.  This surely is my great joy.
  Since I bilocate in many places in the world none of you who remain here will be without me either. This is the Mystery School and it is always in the etheric octave.  Reach for that octave, reach for the stars, reach for the gaps that must be filled in so that you may be whole, reach for all things which when pulled together will give you wholeness, equilibrium, balance.
  And one day as you are walking in the valleys, the mountains, the hills you will have a certain sense within you.  That certain sense is that you will start to feel the slow turning of the fire enfolding itself within you.  Ever so softly, ever so gently you are receiving the message that God desires to bring you up higher—closer and closer to the realms of your immortality.  It is a wonderful thing, beloved, after lifetimes of service, of balancing karma and, if you have much karma, of being weighed down and weighted down by that karma, then coming into embodiment again and again and then finding the ascended masters, their Teachings, the Messenger, finding all that you now have.  This is the moment when you can look back on your entire history.
  Ask the Keeper of the Scrolls to show you.  Ask the Lords of Karma.  And you can see in past history where you first began a departure from the golden flames of illumination and from soaring sunward in the sunlight, and how little by little you gravitated toward darker realms, darker individuals who brought you this way and that way and the wrong way.
  Thus you have gone through a long period of balancing karma.  Yet many of you have come to a fulfillment, beloved, to a point where you have indeed transmuted very key blocks, heavy blocks of world and personal karma.  This is where you are today.  I remind you that the Messenger has told you that Mark Prophet would not leave this octave until Elizabeth had won her 51 percent [of karma balanced].  After that, beloved, he saw that it was time and meet for him to move on and hold the balance for her service unto the end.
  You see, beloved, when karma is finally balanced and you have toiled for so very very long do not forget to accept the cup of elixir that is yours to drink.  Do not forget that beside all of the negative karma, all of this and all of that, your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, my Son, your Mighty I AM Presence and the Godhead look upon you now as pure, clear and able to carry the light.
  If some of you still have things to work out, we look at that, we help you, but we do not place much weight upon it.  We see the preponderance of your effort, your sacrifice and your sense of what a long long time it has been, but now you are truly coming home.  Leaving the Mystery School will take you to places where you must be, here and there, meeting this particular person, getting involved in that particular aspect of education, and so forth.  Yes, there are things you must do.  But in the fiery core of your being let the light of whitefire and yellow flame and golden illumination be of such intensity and strength within you that that inner core shall never be moved.
  You will simply move graciously through the world, saying to yourself: 
I know why I encountered this person or that person.
I understand why I still have problems, but the greater me and the fullness of the fire of my being is my lodestone.
That is my inner Presence.
That is the strength of my God,
And my God infills me now and I AM whole.
I AM blessed.
I no longer look upon myself as a beggar, for I am a prince, a princess in the kingdom of my God.
I accept this and in this life, God willing, I will make my trek all the way to the throne of Grace.
  Think upon these things, think upon these things and know that I am with you always, even unto the fulfillment of your victory.  I AM Maitreya; call to me.  Dispense my compassion to all and take a strong dose of it yourself.  Know that it is meet for you and that I simply love you and love you and love you.
  Truly I am with you.  Go in peace where God has called you.   
-Lord Maitreya:  1-2-1997 at Royal Teton Ranch, Montana via Messenger of the Great White Brotherhood Elizabeth Clare Prophet

………………………………………………………………..

    

No comments:

Post a Comment