Sunday, April 22, 2018

when all is well in a level of mediocrity


     Into the fullness of the light I would draw you, my beloved, not into partial light, not into uncertainty between darkness and daylight.  I am come to this city very personally to claim my disciples.  My heart is open, opened by the Father once again to call my own unto a path whereby they shall embody my Word, my teaching, my flesh and my blood.  Discipleship in this age is the calling of the Cosmic Christ.
  O souls mounting the spiral staircase unto heaven where thy Christ does await thee, I AM Jesus and I call you to be now the embodiment of all that I AM and to receive me that you might have with me henceforth the most direct relationship.  I call for a purpose and it is the step-by-step containment of the light.  I call you to my fold not in the general sense but in the specific sense of knowing that a teaching, a way of life, a Spirit of the resurrection cannot endure upon earth unless truly ten thousand determine in this hour of my appearing to embody the fullness of myself.  Truly I have answered the call of the child and teenager who have asked to be my disciple.
  Beloved hearts, with ten thousand I will show you and Saint Germain what we together can do for the turning of the tide.  Our God has decreed and the Trinity does embody His will, but here below if that kingdom is to come into manifestation truly there must be those who can be pillars to hold up the new city, the Holy City, the etheric octave of light come down to earth.  Let the New Jerusalem be seen and shared, be partaken of by my own.
  I would receive you then in my retreat in Arabia [on the etheric plane] to tutor you as I did my apostles Paul and John and countless others through the ages who have come to be initiated in the secret rites given to those who are able to enter the inner circle.  Blessed ones, that door is open to all who qualify.  Therefore it is not an apartness but a saving of a divine Grace until ye are able to drink this strong wine of the Spirit.  Blessed hearts, the inner circle consists of the five secret-ray rings of light that surround my sacred heart and do exist as prototype around your own heart chakra.  These spheres of light have been occupied by your human creation.  Therefore the invitation to be my disciples is given to one and to all--all who will understand the self-emptying by love in order that you might be filled anew with these five frequencies of spiritual lights that must be present round the heart chakra if the fullness of my sacred heart is to abide in you.
  Let there be a recognition then that it is I who have called you to bring ten thousand keepers of the flame to the heart of Saint Germain.  To be a Keeper of the Flame, of light in the lighthouse of being, is the first step toward discipleship. Having so fulfilled the basic requirements of these lessons you then come to that time, beloved, when you desire to study the mysteries under Maitreya.  And the World Teachers approach you that you might know that we give a path of initiation step-by-step to his heart; it is the hour when the fulfillment of all promises is come.
  If the cumulative light of all ages and avatars is to be brought to the fore and to the physical octave in the  new age,  then the forerunners of the new age, those who have lived on earth bearing with them the signs of previous dispensations, must be willing to enter this age in the fullness of my Christhood and their own appearing within them.  Wherefore shall there be a path of ascension or of saving grace except  ye are the light of the world and the City that is set on an hill that cannot be hid?  Let it be known then forever, let it be known in this hour of maximum karma descending ten thousand have heard my voice and understood that wherever there is the anointed one [the Holy Christ Self raised up within the individual] I AM in that heart and the Father with me.  We do take our abode in those who are in harmony with love, never an offense to the light itself; thus Father and son dwell in thy temple and in this my own.  Know then the meaning of the expansion of the fire of the heart as almost with pain the increase of sacred fire creates the burning, the expanding even of the chalice until the fullness of the Christ is come.  Therefore in this body [become] my body I AM.
  I AM in every disciple who knows the path of inner mysteries, and to those who desire them I come to teach.  Receive then all that I have offered, all that is written and spoken.  And be ready at any hour for the Bridegroom, thy Christ Self, cometh to take the soul by the hand into the secret place; and there I come to initiate.
  In this moment, beloved, angels of the Holy Spirit and of the Lord Maha Chohan are with me.  By the Holy Spirit and the intense love of angelic hosts there is this day a quickening of the twelve petals of the heart as though new life were blossoming—and the green stalk and the green shoot are quickened.  And the fountain of the Divine Mother rises up within you that you might perform a work for our blessed Saint Joseph in his day.  Called Saint Germain in this hour, my father and your own does reappear to go before my Mother Mary, my brothers and sisters--each and every one of you.
  Blessed hearts, it is sometimes true though prosaic that the greatest light compels the greatest darkness.  And therefore by our light in the earth the darkness is forced out into the sacred fires and altars of transmutation that you have erected by violet-flame consecration.  Consequently, beloved, the presence of greater darkness in the earth does compel you by love to externalize the greatest light.  Therefore there are those who need to see and know human suffering that the desire to be healed and to be the instrument of healing might be kindled to a white-hot fervor that does magnetize the Holy Spirit to the fullness of His divine appearing.
  Know then, beloved, that when all is well in a level of mediocrity in the earth there is no good to spiritual progress.  And in past ages when the conquest of the earth itself—eking out an existence, forging new civilizations--was the demand again, only very few sought the interior life.  But in this hour, beloved, you who are my disciples in deed have drunk the cup, even the dregs of all activities of the sine waves of the rise and fall of civilizations, continents and planetary cycles again and again.  There is no new thing under the Sun on earth for you, for the cumulative experience of karma and the world has seen it all.  And you yourselves look to new worlds to conquer; yet without wings how does the soul fly to the Source, to her God?
  I am come then to give you wings, to teach you to fly to the heart of the Father.  I am come ready to place upon you a crown of Everlasting Life when you shall have triumphed over the lesser nature and out of love and purest love magnetized the infilling of the Word, of the Holy Ghost, of the waters of life and the blood that is my being, my Self.  Blessed hearts, it is a path of love that I bring, love illumined by wisdom and illumining wisdom in the way.  The burning in the heart for none other than to be in the very Presence of the I AM THAT I AM, this burning is a fire that does propel the soul as nothing else can.  Therefore will all thy getting on the path of self-mastery and knowledge I counsel you, my own, that to love one another profoundly as I have loved you in the secret place of the Most High is the key to an accelerated path whereby adeptship is a byproduct of love and good works and inner purity and divine motives rather than the goal.
  To seek to be master then or disciple without great concern for those things that are upon the earth and coming upon the earth makes no sense and does not balance in the equation of life.  Love then is that sacred fire that does lay down its life for the friend and take it again.  And each time in the livingness of life you increase in Christhood--there is no sense of loss as former garments are laid aside and the robe of Christhood descends.   Therefore with each leaving off of the familiar one becomes acquainted with the outer court of the kingdom and successive spheres of divine awareness where new friends and new angels abide who attend thy coming.
  O blessed one, is it not true that the Hymn of the Pearl does awaken the divine memory of other years and lost spheres and a song that the soul has sung and a hymn of choirs that have not recently rung?  Therefore let the bell that tolls be not for death but for eternal life.  And in the process of inner conviction and knowing “I AM ascending to my God and to your God” let there be a certain abandonment unto the service of our God, our LORD, our Savior.  Let there be the sense in all thy waking hours that but for thy ministration some poor soul may be lost.  Bypass the blank ones whom the Father Himself has no desire to convert but go to the little ones of my heart.  Go to the simple ones rather than to those of pomp and story and majesty who mix with the princes of this world and desire not to commune with me one hour.
  I ask then that you renew your commitment to my Watch, my Vigil of the Hours.  So it shall be to you that I shall be in your midst, beloved as you give this prayer service in my name weekly.  You may give it alone, all-one with me, with the recording provided.  And therefore know that there is no limit to expansion of five spheres of five secret-rays around your heart, and when I am near and nearest to you in vibration--for you have called me by the magnet of your love and prayerful devotions--I promise you that all who commit to be my disciple as a keeper of the flame shall have my spheres of light and my sacred heart superimposed upon him or her throughout this Watch each week….And yet I remain mindful of the accelerated and complex requirements that the Law does place upon you as you invoke the archangels to engage in Armageddon to defeat those who would devour souls in the earth….
  Blessed hearts, the greatest persecution of my life in this age is the persecution of my message and in those who speak the truth in the true teachings that I have given.  Therefore as in the days of Jeremiah it is the false prophets of peace, the false shepherds of Christ who are the betrayers of my Word--those who speak of me yet do not have my presence in their hearts--it is their message and their example that do belie the true path of discipleship.  And therefore to remedy this I choose to enter in at a renewed level of calling and dispensation from my Father to a most intimate relationship with all who will not only call to me with their lips but will also enter my heart by embracing Saint Germain’s teaching of the violet flame and acquaint themselves with my Mother Mary and not shun her.  Further I choose to enter into this relationship with all who will call upon Saint Michael the Archangel to defend both church and state and to exorcize these domains of Alpha and Omega of all fallen angels who have come to steal away the best of hearts of men.  Blessed hearts, realize that this path of discipleship has its foundation in my earthly mission  and its culmination in the fullness of my teaching of the new age….
  I desire you to understand that my persecution is the limitation of my Presence, my Word and Life wherever there are those who have limited my own to commune with me and to receive my progressive revelation by the Holy Spirit.  Therefore few there be who have retained the integrity of our message and brought forth in detail a divine mosaic (such as Mark Prophet did to establish this activity) of all that I have taught.  Therefore, beloved, as a single individual may be the key to unlock a door through which all humanity may pass—such being the case with my disciple Mark--so I say to you it is no less the case with yourself.  It is the hour to decide if in your aloneness--all-oneness with me and  the Father--you shall then be a key for millions of souls who will step through the door that you have opened….recognize that the persecution of the sacred mysteries and those who bear them in this age does require that all who catch the Spirit of the message here stated therefore band together and present themselves as a movement of light that may not be set aside--whose members apart might have been put down or persecuted, but a one fervent heart, one sacred heart dedicated to my Mother through me, might then be a magnet to magnetize a world, to literally pull it up and away from the old magnetism of the lower layers of orthodoxy that truly have entombed me and left me upon the cross crucified and therefore left my sons and daughters and my children crucified upon a cross of iron and steel and a Cain civilization with all of its burdens….
  How can any who know the true path sit back while the world may be devoured in flames of World Communism and by the betrayal of all those in the West who have made this possible?…This is why and to this end I call you to be my disciples in the most serious effort of all your incarnations, to recognize that in thy flesh thou shalt see God and be my Self.  And only thus shall this world be endowed with a sufficiency and a Presence in the physical to stay the hand of oncoming darkness….Blessed hearts, for every vice there is a false prophet that has embodied it.  For every false teaching whether in the economy or arts or sciences there are the fallen ones who do embody it….
  Let it be understood that every area of life must have my disciple standing there holding the key that does unlock the mystery of the Word and the path whereby every path of service and knowledge and endeavor might be once again endued with the flame of Sanat Kumara, Gautama Buddha, Lord Maitreya, my brothers, my friends, my cohorts of light….

  I seek no preeminence in the hierarchical chain of Being, for I AM WHO I AM, I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending.  And my speaking is of the eternal Logos who I AM, who you also can be and are, for in the highest plane of thy being, O beloved, I, Jesus, affirm it:  thou art the living Christ!…And when you stand in my place, being myself in form and embodying my light then I do come to you, Jesus your teacher, and I sponsor you, beloved, and you shall know a sponsorship never known before.  For my legions of angels are ready for the ten thousand who shall hear me because I come pleading the cause of Saint Germain and world freedom.  Without this victory then of a spiritual and physical defense for the nations there shall not be seen in the earth nor a new age nor a new day.  Therefore act swiftly and make haste, for I have called.  I have called.   
 
                       -Jesus Christ:  10-4-1987 at NYC via Messenger E C Prophet
                                            -by Auriel Bessemer

No comments:

Post a Comment