Wednesday, April 18, 2018

the heart that is riveted in a rigidity of a belief system

            https://books.google.com/books?id=78K65OTuFewC&printsec=frontcover&dq=clare+prophet+morya&hl=en&sa=X&ved=
0ahUKEwj45JLD88LaAhWHslQKHYAeD80Q6AEIKTAA#v=
onepage&q=clare%20prophet%20morya&f=false

     The joy of acceleration of light is incomparable!  Only witness those who have my my fire upon them.  Blessed ones, they cannot be known by any outer standard or classification or labeling; they are anywhere or everywhere in the sea of life….For the fire cannot be denied nor can the overlay, as a glassiness, fail to expose non-diligence in my path….
  Blessed hearts, my angels and the ascended host have truly sought--and they have pursued--every means to reach and contact the heart that is riveted in a rigidity of a belief system that does not allow for the resurrection presently and an ongoing daily accretion of the fire of the rainbow rays of God….People are sincere in their orthodoxy--O, beloved, such a tragedy of errors….I tell you, it is indeed lawful to pray for gifts and graces unto all, for every call is adjudicated by the will of God….
  Precious ones, there is hope unto all, there is grace unto all….And I may choose to anoint and ordain one among you to deliver my Word, and none may deny my right….Blessed ones, neglect me not; I have been neglected for two thousand years.  This day I affirm:  my mission shall not be aborted!  It shall no longer be aborted, for I AM here in the flesh of my servant and in your hearts….
  This work of truth shall swallow up error.  And when seen as the keystone to all teachings of the ascended masters it provides you with a foundation and an open door for speaking to people and groups as out of the Holy Spirit, for when in your heart the truth is set, the Holy Spirit shall play upon you… 
  Therefore beloved, seek the initiation of the sword and understand that it is a fire fashioned by the Divine Mother out of your own sacred life-force rising from the base chakra to the third eye.  Therefore beloved, the sword that is taken from the stone of matter is a spiritual fire; legend would have it that it is a magic sword.  Beloved, the spiritual fire does dissolve on contact all unlike itself.  Know then that as I pray so I also act that you may do likewise.          
                 -Jesus Christ:  4-19-1987, Easter, at Dallas via Messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet; see link above for complete dictation.

                                                 -eye chakra; Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment