Saturday, March 18, 2023

chintamani (wish-fulfilling jewel)

How nature knows what is needed, how the tai-chi works including ring-pass-not Roerich's Chintamani:
Well, here in a quieter part of northern California I went out into the open land with 2 horses to graze a bit one day, a German shepherd dog came along, her name was Cody, about a year or year and and a half old, but she had some adjustment issues, she had gone somewhat wild. So we left the two horses and walked up the draw aways. Quiet and open but quite untrammeled area. So I noticed a doe standing just ahead of us. Hmm, on slightly higher ground, quiet, poised. hmm. Then I noticed she was holding quite still naybe 15 feet ahead, watching carefully. Cody maybe 15 feet to my left, and I held still; there was a kind of energyfield. I told Cody very quietly not to disturb anything, but Cody kind of liked hunting and she had come to a stop but then took several tentative steps forward which I knew was in vain. The mother deer did not move. Cody hit the strength of the energyfield and absolutely yelped in a kind of terror, turned and ran back to the 2 horses maybe 70 yards or so behind us who were her friends. I looked at the deer, she was smiling; I dared not move, still astounded at all this, silently telling the deer I was up to no tricks whatsoever. then things balanced a bit more and I turned and went back to the horses; Apparently Cody felt she had run into a demon or something; she stopped chasing local deer after that, just left them alone. No, I did not dream this up or embellish anything. And here is one of Cody's two friends:
-r.

No comments:

Post a Comment