Saturday, December 16, 2017

this my command to my minutemen and -women

articles by Donn Dears:  https://dddusmma.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/japan-and-china-remarkably-clean-coal/
https://dddusmma.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/co2-through-the-ages/
......................................................................................................................
  I direct to you the fire of my heart and my love for America, for the I AM Race and for the divine plan of Saint Germain which he did entrust to my heart.  O veils of the Divine Mother, part now.  For I, Son of the Republic, would reach my own.  
  Blessed Goddess of Liberty, assist me in this hour as I would impress upon them this my command to my minutemen and -women, to my soldiers on the frontline:  Do not give up the ship!  ...
  And I shall ride upon my white horse, a magnificent being of light, blessed ones, who is an elemental of the first order.  And thus I shall ride this creature up and down the streets of this nation’s capital.  And I shall continue to do so night unto night and day unto day and hour unto hour.  And I shall speak to the people, I shall be as the town crier, beloved.
  I shall be here.  And some will hear.  And those who hear shall receive your calls and they shall be cut free and one by one they shall file into your ranks.
  O beloved, we must have this hope, this vision and this promise.  I lay it upon your hearts, beloved.      
                              -Godfre:  7-14-1987 at Washington, D.C. via Messsenger E C Prophet



Washington Monument

Armed Freedom by T. Crawford
(atop US Capitol)
 -Lotus

4.  There are no shadows in the fiery world (etheric plane).  This is not difficult to imagine because even upon earth it is possible if one arranges the sources of light properly.  The luminosity of all parts of the fiery world produces a continuous glow.  Thus also is consciousness permanently awake, for there is no sleep.  Such tension becomes possible when the inner fire completely corresponds to the cosmic one--in full harmony tension is not felt.       -Morya:  Fiery World 1934

No comments:

Post a Comment