Thursday, July 19, 2018

Hearken, for the precision of God-mastery

        Hearken, you who would be conquerors of time and space!  Hearken unto the Word of the Ray-O-Light, for the ray of God’s light contains within itself the spirals of light and sound and of the Logos.  Hearken, you who would be conquerors of every doubt and fear!  I come to project your consciousness into the new year and to show you how the cycles of initiation, which are upon you even now as the skeins of God’s consciousness, must be overcome by the light of fearlessness flame.  Hearken, for the precision of God-mastery is yours for the willing, for the listening, for the taking.
  When you walk the path of self-mastery you must have the precision of an artist, the timing of a piano concerto.  You must have within you the sense of the flow of spirals of the great antahkarana of Life and the intricate weavings of the mind of God.  You must become one with the mathematics of cosmos.  It is not necessary that the outer mind comprehend this mathematics but only that the soul surrender unto the Law, and then it is filled with that Law.  For in the process of surrender the soul has made the Law the master of life, and to that master the soul will stand or fall.  Therefore let the Law be the action of fearlessness flame, for there are many momentums of the Dark Cycle, momentums of the past, of vast ages, the remnant and the residue of the Piscean conqueror, the misqualification of his light and his teaching.
  You who would build the foundation of the future for the Aquarian civilization that is to be built on Terra, you must go before mankind as the lifewave preparing the way by dissolving in the action of the chemical ray all substance of death, all records of death, all doubt and fear and separation from the one Source.
  You stand in time and space.  Before you is the great highway of life.  And there will be times when you will feel yourself as in a snowstorm with your staff that is the teaching to guide you on your way.  And in the robes of the pilgrim you will move against the wind and the storm, scarcely able to see a foot before you.  And you will press on, making as it were scarcely little progress on that path.  And there will be days when the storm will cease, and there will be a calm and you will see the rays of the Sun.  And once again the rains will come, the lightning and the thunder will be heard and the crackling of the storm.  Each step you advance, you advance by the action of fearlessness.  That fear which you must conquer is the conglomerate of your own human consciousness amplified by the fallen ones who live by fear not love.
  Press on, chelas of the light. This is your initiation in 1976. For the fallen ones who have come disguised as followers of the Prince of Peace come saturated with the entities of doubt and fear and pride and tyranny!   They come to thwart the release of the light—the high frequencies of the Buddha, of the Kumaras, of Maitreya, of the World Mother.  They come to release their smoke-screen.  And you will find that men will be trembling in outer darkness, and the fear that shall come upon them is the fear of the last days.  And in their fear they will rise up to defend their position, the false position which has no tenure in the mind of God.
  You will see then ere the vanquishing of all evil on the planetary body the rising of the tide of fear.  And inasmuch as the children of God know not how to combat that fear—know not the name of Ray-O-Light or the mighty action of fearlessness flame—I call to the devotees of the Great White Brotherhood to invoke fearlessness flame that you might preserve your sanity from the vanity and the profanity of the fallen ones who assail you and would tear from you your own Christ-mastery.
  This is the path which Christ walked.  He cast out fear as the demons, as the palsied one.  He cast out fear of death and want.  He cast it out in every form and lived to prove the Law of excellence and of love.  You must fulfill the life of the Piscean conqueror ere you can fulfill your divine plan in Aquarius.  And the majority among you will not be allowed to take your ascension until you have fulfilled your divine plan in Aquarius, and the fulfillment of the divine plan is a necessary requirement of your ascension.
  And so you say, “I am caught.  There is no escape!   I must do this and this and this and this, and how will I do it all?   It is too vast for me, for I do not have the understanding of the illumined ones.”  Fear not, I say, for God in you is the overcomer.  Let God be fearlessness flame and you will discover who is the overcomer that you desire to be.  You will discover who is desiring to be the overcomer within you.
Would you like to know how I inherited fearlessness flame?  I tell you, I was also embodied in Mater.  I also walked the path of initiation, and when I came to that place where all of the demons of the night and the fallen ones assailed me to take from me my own blessed Christ awareness I knelt in prayer.  I called out to God as God gave to me the awareness of these hordes of darkness in their array.  And I tell you, the discarnates that assail the holy innocence of the devotees number in the millions, and as vultures they come to attack the soul—the soul that is about to be set free in the ritual of overcoming.
  God showed me the horror of the night and of the fallen ones, and I cried out to him in my prayer and I said,“O God, you are greater than all of this, your flame and your light able to consume the darkness!”  And I called to God for the specific action of the Christ consciousness that I knew must exist; for no thing, no shadowed one could occupy time and space without God providing the counterpoint of light, of freedom!  And I called forth the dissolving action of the light of the Christ.  I called forth the ray that I knew would dissolve all that would assail me in the hour of my victory.
  And I would point out to you that in that moment I faced, as you will face in the moment of your overcoming, the entire momentum of fear on that planetary body, fear of evolutions without attainment, fear of the fallen ones of the second death and of the judgment.  And all of that fear upon me as the clouds of the night.  Yet I concentrated on the faith in the element of grace that was able to counteract that darkness.
By that faith in the ultimate existence in God of the element to counteract fear I received, after many many hours of prayer, the vision of fearlessness flame descending out of the great God-Star as a pencil-light across the sky descending.  And I gazed and I saw and, lo, the descending of that fire came unto me—to the very place where I knelt in prayer.  And as that ray descended I saw the components of the inner light.  I saw something of the chemistry of God.  I saw elemental beings ensouling that ray.  I saw the piercing white light and the action of the emerald ray, piercing all of that darkness!
And, lo, as the ray descended I saw the dissolution of worlds of fear and doubt and all separation from God.  And in the place where darkness was I saw, lo, angels, hosts of light, and I heard the music of the spheres carried in fearlessness flame. And as the ray descended it burst as a fire around me and I was enveloped in that fire, that fearlessness flame!   And it burned through me and through my soul and through my chakras and through my four lower bodies, and it burned until I became that flame.
And I surrendered all vestiges of lesser awareness outside of the great God-flame, and I saw that God called me to be the fullness of that flame to many lifewaves.  I saw that God placed upon me the greatest initiation of fear that I might receive the greatest blessing of its antidote.  In order that I might carry that fire and be worthy to carry it I must needs first perceive all that would oppose that fire that I might give answer unto the Lord whether I would stand fast to focus that flame in the face of all that would oppose it until the ultimate consummation of the planes of Mater.
  You see, precious ones, whatever virtue you invoke from the heart of God, you must first slay the darkness that will assail that virtue.  And God will not lower into the chalice of your heart the elements of that flame until you have stood by your own light, your own determination, your own momentum!— until you have stood to conquer those who would challenge you the moment you would receive that energy.
  God is not an unwise investor of energy.  He does not place in your hand that which you have proven yourself incapable of defending, else God himself would be bankrupt.  And therefore the testing, therefore the path, therefore initiation….
  In the name of the Christ I say:  cast out fear that paralyzes creativity, that will stop the flow of light in your being!  Cast out the demons of fear and the fallen ones!  Cast them out with their evil mouthings.  Recognize that they have no power in the face of the Christ.  So then when you enter the path it is not the unreal path of euphoria, of dancing merrily in the fields of daisies.  It is the path where for every virtue you invoke you must first cast out the counterfeit vice and then be found worthy to receive and contain that virtue--not a virtue that is won by human effort but a virtue that is the gift of the indwelling Holy Spirit, virtue that comes by reason of the magnetization of the God-flame.      -Ray-O-Light:  12-28-1975 at Anaheim via Messenger ECP 
…………………………………………………………………….….......................................
   Let the power of God in you then seek first things first and know that to be a messiah, a leader of men and nations, this Christ must be firmly ensconced, fixed in your being, integrated with you chakra by chakra.  This is the immediate goal.  Pursue it daily.
 Come not again to me with vacant expressions and a passivity that is a belief which belies the great truth that the divine decree you offer becomes a reality only when you become the doer, when you get in the driver’s seat and know that this day you are begotten of the Lord, this day that Sambhogakaya, if you will, shall come and dwell with you and you shall rise in vibration to the occasion and be that one.  Let us not confuse then the goal with the present attainment but let the present attainment always bear signs of the goal.       
(by Sndelar)
                        -Jesus Christ:  2-14-1988 at San Francisco via Messenger ECP
………………………………………………………….............................................…
       It is an hour when the supreme moment of opportunity is come for the evolutions of light on earth to so amplify this violet flame as to create the violet flame magnet as a Great Central Sun Magnet of that sphere of light of the Great Causal Body which is the violet sphere–within the earth, around the earth, through the earth and through all who are tied to the Great Central Sun by the threefold flame of the heart and the I AM Presence.
  Pillars of violet fire in the earth then, we summon all who are like the amethyst quartz crystal, like the amethyst ray and stone.  We summon all hearts, beloved, and we desire therefore [to see that] through those who have that understanding of the violet flame, through those who will literally become a continual vessel for the violet singing flame--to see that through you the spark of the Great Central Sun of the seventh age may leap heart upon heart around the world until literally those millions called for for the saving of a planet shall be quickened and enter into their own sense of personal instrumentation of the descent of the Word of the seventh age from the Great Central Sun through their hearts and minds and beings and souls.      
(by John William Wright, 1846)
                                 -Portia:  3-4-1988 at Chicago via Messenger ECP
………………………………………………………………...............................…........…
   

No comments:

Post a Comment