Monday, December 25, 2017

Fear is what binds you to the alternative path and method.

1)  And the keys to integration are (1) the science of harmony, (2) the science of energy flow, and (3) the science of the spoken Word.  Master these three, you who would be chelas of Maitreya
                  -Maitreya:  Pearls of Wisdom 18:50

2)  Those who acknowledge and understand the forging of a new world and a free world must realize that day by day decisions are being made and day by day there is the requirement of the flame....
  The people, the (Hungarian) people in their love of my flame...were wiliing to give their lives for freedom---to attack tanks!  And America would not come, America would not hear, America would not respond to defend them.  
           -Saint Germain:  7-4-1976 at Washington, D.C. via Messenger E C Prophet

3)  I AM Igor and I know whereof I speak.  I know what is the deadly, hellish nature of World Communism and I tell you it must be stopped in the physical octave!     -Igor:  4-2-1983 at Camelot, Los Angeles

4)  I affirm ongoing spirals of victory.  I widen the vistas of a new horizon, of a planetary home that is soon to be elevated, accelerated, raised in the sacred fires of resurrection's flame.  How will this be accomplished?  It will be by the green shoot--evidence that there s new life!      
                                                -Maitreya:  Pearls of Wisdom 24:30

5)  Fear is what binds you to the alternative path and method.    
                     -Saint Germain:  7-6-1984 at Royal Teton Ranch, Montana

6)  I then came into this world sent by the One who has sent me, and when I said "I and my Father are one" I spake of the All-Father and the living I AM Presence and of His representative, the One who should wear the mantle of Guru--thus the one who did send me in the chain of Hierarchy of the Ancients was none other than Maitreya.  
(by C. Sindelar, 1930s)
                        -Jesus the Christ:  2-14-1988 via Messenger E C Prophet

7)  Unto the betrayers of the living Word in America and the world by the fallen ones East and West, the power elite, we say:  Unto you be your karma this day.  Woe!  Woe!  Woe! (4x)
Unto you then be the karma of your sin against the Father, against the son, and against the Holy Ghost in my people.  Woe!  Woe!  Woe! (3x)      
                                  -Messenger E C Prophet:  Pearls of Wisdom 31:10

8)  Therefore, beloved, know that that intent is on the drawing boards in Moscow and in the Kremlin and has ever been; it is not new.  I tell you, glasnost is a propaganda sham!...And everyone who has gone after these liars, in the United States Senate and in the nation-states of Europe--know that I, Saint Germain, do stand and my angels with me, and you shall not pass and you shall know the judgment of your karma and you shall know it all too late, too late therefore!  And you shall have caused therefore the downfall of nations    
(Roger Bacon by Gordon Ross, 1941)
       -Saint Germain:  2-27-1988 via Messenger E C Prophet

9)  Yes, beloved, use that voice while you have it and do not withhold your disagreement with error or erroneous statements.  Do not keep your peace when someone is uttering an untruth.  Challenge it, beloved!  
                                            -Divine Director: Pearls of Wisdom 37:29


-resurrection flame around the heart

-Twinflames by Auriel Bessemer (later modified)

No comments:

Post a Comment