Thursday, July 7, 2022

on fear

link to Maitreya's Overcoming of Fear through Decrees which is at chapter 3 of https://amethistpers.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Science-of-the-Spoken-Word-Sample.pdf ................ And this shows us that every time we’re spiritually lifted up we dwell on thin air! We have no foundation beneath us to hold us there. And we either come down in an elevator of merciful consciousness or some kind of a parachute—or we crash down with a bang! And we find ourselves in ruins. And we say “I thought I had gone somewhere. I thought that I had passed this milestone of progress. I thought I had overcome anger. I thought I had overcome self-pity. I thought I had overcome fear. I thought I was a master of invocation. I thought I knew the ascended masters well enough to be able to have more protection than that. I thought this and I thought that!” But not so of the man or woman who has the spiritual foundation beneath himself to support the state of exaltation and consciousness in which he dwells. This is the whole thing. Build a solid foundation underneath yourself and you will not fall down. Build it by law and by love. Build it by devotion to principles and build it by fortitude. -Mark Prophet, Pearl 48:24 …............ I therefore say to the students to take heed that you reckon with reality and be not moved by those who seek to move mankind through the impulse of fear, for the actual vibratory action which God desires to direct to mankind is that which will magnetize the attention to their divine Presence in order that they may have their immortal freedom. When individuals are constantly made to fear they are thereby separated from the great pole of cosmic love. Perfect love always casts out all fear, for fear has torment and torment is no part of the real nature of God. -Cha Ara, Pearl 10:8 .............. Hearken, you who would be conquerors of every doubt and fear! I come to project your consciousness into the new year and to show you how cycles of initiation which are upon you even now as the skeins of God’s consciousness must be overcome by the light of fearlessness flame. -Ray-o-Light, Pearl 25:29 ……..……. And the Lord said unto Joshua, Fear not, neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of war with thee and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai and his people and his city and his land: -Archangel Uriel, Pearl 25:28 .................. …............. This evening I come, and I come also to salute a certain disciple of mine. I come then to bring the eternal antidote for fear and for terror that begets terrorism as an organ or organization of fear, if that were possible. Paul the Venetian, Pearl 27:3 ................ Realizing, then that the origin of death is always fear and doubt we wield a mighty flame of whitefire tinged with green. We wield therefore the piercing light of truth. And we go before every servant-son who must therefore defeat the foe of fear and doubt before full God-mastery of Christhood appear. -Gautama Buddha, Pearl 18:23 ……........ The death that is overcome is the sense of death, the fear of death, even the second death and dissolution of worlds. The death that is overcome is finality and the force that would seek to rob the soul of its eternality -Lanello, Pearl 48:50 …….......... We come to renew our vow and to give the world a spin–a cosmic spin of intelligence! For indeed, intelligent action is called for in this hour of maximum madness and peril generated by sleepiness of evolutions who fear to awake in the name of the Buddha! They fear to know, fear to think, fear to create and fear to be! -Elohim Apollo and Lumina, Pearl 32:10 ............ We then say to you today, as initiators of the grand design that the grand design lives in you, that the divine symbol in you is one of cosmic truth! The fire of the soul leads man onward beyond the walls of stone of many centuries of recalcitrance and calcification that have left men in caves of darkness and primitive emotions and a sense of struggle and fear and uncertainty. -Messenger ECP (uncertain), Pearl 51:22 .............. Going within is an exercise in going beyond this plane, traversing new dimensions, following the course of avatars. You need not be confined to physical consciousness, to energies in motion that refuse to be stilled. You need not be bound, my son. You need not fear the subconscious, those moments that are less than God-control. For all will be submitted unto the flame if you but make the call and call upon my name daily. -Maitreya, Pearl 32:37 …..........

No comments:

Post a Comment