Monday, June 27, 2022

perfection and imperfection

Behold, it shall come to pass, and nothing shall stop it; for I the Lord God have made up My mind. As I determine to create, so shall I in due course of time destroy that which mankind have also interfered with in their own desire to usurp the powers of creation. And instead I shall build a new heaven and a new earth, and the former things shall be passed away. For behold, that which is righteous shall endure, and that which is unrighteous shall be cast down. I AM the Lord thy God. Behold, I shall establish perfection in the hearts of the faithful; and I shall consume imperfection everywhere upon the planet; and I shall visit the family of nations; and I shall establish upon all men the judgment of My Laws. For the time has come, and I tell you that nothing shall be able to stay My Hand. I AM the Lord thy God. Behold, it shall be done. Behold the witness of the north wind. Behold the witness of the south wind. Behold the witness of the west wind. Behold the witness of the east wind. For surely My Spirit shall do this thing, and karmic recompense shall come to pass. But now I say unto all, the radiance of My perfection must be adhered to. Mankind must turn their hearts from a heart of stone to a heart of flesh. They must understand the meaning of being a new creature. Perfection must reign in every heart, and mankind must seek Me as never before. They must understand the Laws of perfection as never before. They must search out to see the Laws of Helios, the Laws of the dawn–the dawn of the golden age. For the time has come when the golden age temples shall appear, when the hearts of men that shake also in fear shall come to understand and respect My Laws, when mankind shall turn en masse unto Me and shall understand how I love all and would extend My love as the boundaries of My kingdom of the ages out unto all people, unto all kingdoms, and unto the waters that the waters may speak as a voice of thunder with one accord saying: “Lo, O Lamb of God! Lo, O all-beautiful white purity of the Presence of Perfection! We understand the need for Thy Law in order to lead us from death unto Life. And we respond by casting our crowns, our consciousness of Thy starry perfection before Thee who only art holy, the wholeness of all that manifest everywhere.” And all that is darkness and degradation shall perish from the earth; and all that is light and life and love and purity shall remain. And behold, I will draw My children into My kingdom and they shall behold My glory and the glory which many knew with Me before the world was; they shall behold it and enter into it. Behold, the time of the satanists and black magicians is at an end. For behold, I this day have raised the sword; and behold, it shall smite those among mankind that insist upon the degradation of all that is holy, turning it toward wickedness and destructivity. Behold, they shall perish from the earth and be no more! I AM the Lord thy God, and My Law of perfection and love shall draw all who love righteousness into My kingdom, and there they shall shine as the Sun in His strength. And darkness shall be no more! But only light shall remain and the triumph of light speak to every heart saying This is the triumph of thy God! For behold, I will function in all who invite Me. I will sup with all who will commune with Me. I will give love to all who understand its meaning. We cannot allow a continual presence of imperfection in the world, for this could never be in the immortality and eternality of My Presence. And therefore these things shall pass away in order that the new day of perfection may appear and that there may be established in the world an understanding of perfection’s triumph and perfection’s reality forever established. I AM the Lord thy God. I have spoken. And surely as I live, thou shalt see these things come to pass. -Helios, Pearls of Wisdom 15:52 ........................

No comments:

Post a Comment