Thursday, June 16, 2022

fear that attracts delusion

Won’t you let go of the clash of opposing ideas in your world, of your fear that something you might do will keep you out of the light? Won’t you understand that in this life and even in past lives many of your mistakes have been made in good faith? The eternal God, your own mighty I AM Presence, is no tyrant. God desires not to exert pressure upon your life nor even to force it to become better—for deep within your life is already manifesting the divine nature—but instead He gives to you the opportunity of invoking into action by your own freewill the great reality-tides of your Presence. -Helios, Pearl 13:30 ………… There is no need to suffer loss when all that you are has been committed to the flame, [has been] cast into sacred fire. When you have been willing to go through the trial of the fiery furnace as the three Hebrew boys then you will come to understand that you may stand in the presence of the angels and masters and fear not Fear not, beloved, for I speak not for anything else except your comfort. I speak then of fear that attracts delusion and causes the individual to think that he is a disciple on the path when in fact if he would simply ask for interior correction and for those things that are plain to the Messenger, he would receive the answers. But the very ones who are so sure of themselves never submit their own surety to the wise counseling of the Messenger but would rather counsel her or deny when the slightest hint is forthcoming that perhaps they ought to change their manner of operation or their way of doing things. -Helios, Pearl 27:48b …….............. I say, I demand a ceasing of that consciousness of utter dismay, hopelessness, discouragement, fear and doubt among ascended master students! -Helios, Pearls of Wisdom 62:17 ……….. Behold, I AM the Lord thy God; and surely this thing shall be. And it shall be in My season and in My time as I shall direct it. And it shall be as a result of mankind’s own karmic justice which they have established. The patterns that they have brought forth shall also come upon them. And surely I the Lord God will visit this Earth, and it shall come to pass; and I the Lord have spoken it! Behold, the time when men’s hearts are failing for fear has come upon the Earth. And behold, it shall intensify; for yea, they have deserved it. Yea, they have surfeited themselves. They have thought to glorify themselves and exalt themselves unto the mountains; and behold, the hour of My appearing is at hand. Behold, I shall surely visit the family of nations, and I shall render unto all according to their just deserts. -Helios, Pearl 15:50 …................ For the time has come when golden age temples shall appear, when hearts of men that shake also in fear shall come to understand and respect My Laws, when mankind shall turn en masse unto Me and shall understand how I love all and would extend My love as the boundaries of My kingdom of the ages out unto all people, unto all kingdoms and unto the waters that the waters may speak as a voice of thunder with one accord saying: “Lo, O Lamb of God! Lo, O all-beautiful white purity of the Presence of perfection! We understand the need for Thy Law in order to lead us from death unto Life. And we respond by casting our crowns, our consciousness of Thy starry perfection before Thee who only art holy, the wholeness of all that manifests everywhere.” -Helios, Pearls of Wisdom 15:52 ……..............

No comments:

Post a Comment