Friday, August 9, 2019

Thus in your own heart draw a circle of the Law of the One round about yourself

  The I AM race are those who are the descendants of Lord Sanat Kumara.  Let us understand that the seed of light, the Christic seed descended from on high, are those which have this I AM Presence of the Lord God.  Those who have descended from on high shall truly ascend.  It is the history of this race with which we are concerned in this hour.  For all other evolutions and lifewaves upon earth depend for their appearing upon these “Sun-manifestations” of God.  Those who carry the light of the sun in their hearts, the original Central Sun, are therefore called the offspring of the Most High, or sons of [i.e., the light-emanation of] God.
  Far more lifewaves upon Earth, too numerous to number, are the evolutions without that I AM Presence and Christ Self and threefold flame.  In an attempt to take the light of the sons of God it was clearly the design of the fallen angels to create a race--godless and without the divine spark--which race by their sheer numbers should therefore multiply and increase and cover the Earth with darkness, thus isolating the sons of God and surrounding them and separating them.
  In addition as you know these fallen ones who once had the divine spark lost their light and also joined their own godless creation.  The giants and the overlords and those who have manipulated the life-force and the genetic strain of Earth’s evolutions thus set about taking command of the Earth and standing at the helm of the ship of state, nation by nation.
  Beloved hearts, these individuals have positioned themselves as you well know to the right, to the left and in the middle of the entire political and economic spectrum.  Thus you will understand how the seed of light, the seed of Christ, and the tares sown among the good seed are now intertwined karmically in many situations upon eartha sprinkling of the sons of God and many of the fallen ones occupying seats of power in all fields….
  In this hour therefore there has come over the White House a great darkness as manipulators of interstellar space, seeking to use those who have not the divine spark, have been able to insert in that which is still a retreat of the Great White Brotherhood influences and forces of anti-Buddha that have worked at great counter-purpose to the goals established by me through Godfre  and to the many sons of light who have kept the flame of the patriotism of the I AM Race….Politics, as you know, has always been a dirty game because it is the game of serpents; it has been going on for thousands of years.  And in their rivalries and in their coalescing and forming of groups to move together there was always the trading off and sometimes the buying off and sometimes the blackmail.
  Therefore, beloved hearts, there are individuals who have been singled out by astral forces and the enemies in embodiment who have represented and espoused Our cause who have either been privately compromised or else mentally turned around and confused….
  For the slipping away of the boundaries of freedom, the delivery to the Soviet system of more and more of the landed areas of the world as well as of their populations--allowed and tolerated by free nations--must be surely the infamy of infamies of all centuries.  How can it be?  And how can the people of this nation or any nation be so accustomed to the take-over of nations and the non-responsiveness of the hearts of light?  Yet it is so….
  Therefore We the Darjeeling Council of the Great White Brotherhood, with Keepers of the Flame, resolve that one for one the ascended masters will overshadow the Keepers of the Flame as never before that their calls might be multiplied and they might be electrodes of Our Electronic Presence in physical embodiment.  We the ascended masters have determined to step through the veil through Our chelas!…
  I would say it is a most noble and dangerous calling to be a chela of the Great White Brotherhood in this hour.  For, beloved hearts, to be taken up in that ascended-master consciousness and walk with Us means that you must be constant and steady in your calls, in your service, taking care not to allow imbalances of rest, interruptions in the necessary and proper care of the four lower bodies, proper food and rest and a minimum of exercise required, the balance of the light and the fresh air, the Sun and the decree work, and a service that is concentrated and not constantly interrupted….
  Mark my word, beloved hearts:  the Kremlin has received the message.  The powers of the West are, as they say, indulgent, decadent, selfish and an easy prey to overturn.  Yes, they fear!  Yes, they are concerned!  No, they have not thoroughly assessed the capacity of the United States to respond, but as you would say they have a pretty good idea--not to mention the loss of self-esteem of the people of Korea, whose nation itself has not acted to discontinue trade [negotiations] with the Soviet Union.  
  When will a free people realize that to give up something now will guarantee freedom in the future?  When will they be able to make the sacrifices that all must one day make if they would inherit the kingdom of God?…And what is the result of the pleasure cult played out to its end on the African continent?  A loss of light, a loss of illumination, a loss of leadership and a loss of Our sponsorship….Ghana is an example of the death of Camelot on a small scale.  It is seeing in the present what could happen in the future to certain European nations.  They have waxed fat in their wealth. They have waxed fat in their self-conceit and their intellectual pride.  Only the few see the necessity of an all-out unity and defense.
  Did I not cry two hundred years ago for a United States of Europe?  And still they are proud in their separateness!  Still they are rivals one to the other!…
  Beloved hearts, you might say that my life is also at stake.  And if your life were at stake, I say, you would get in the ring and do something about it also!  Therefore I am stepping in the ring through my chelas.  
  And the members of the Darjeeling Council who are many have also said: “We will not let you step in the ring without Us, beloved Saint Germain!  We will also step through the veil and take Our chances and Our opportunities to overshadow the best of men and women, the chelas of the ascended masters.  We must ere We lose the cause of the entire planetary body.”…
  Blessed ones, there are men and women in the armed forces of this nation and others today who know clearly what the strategy ought to be for America and for every maneuver, point/counterpoint, taken by the Soviets and their proxies.  Yet their voices are not heeded.  But the men who must defend the line—they know how and what to do, they make decisions that presidents shirk and bypass.  For those in positions of power, beloved hearts, unless they be initiates of the living Christ, dare not risk their office, their name by taking a stand that could be conceived to trigger a larger war.
  No one wants to be the one to speak the word, to declare “Thus far and no farther!”  And therefore:  Appease, compromise, take a little step back, let no one notice you are in retreat.  Beloved hearts, these things ought not to be.…One day of service--united, unbroken and perpetual--leads to many victories….
  Therefore the entrenched forces of the false hierarchy have determined to divide and conquer even this body to separate brother from brother.  Realize then how necessary is it to keep the vigil of the Union and the oneness …
  Keeping of the faith will dismiss the temptation to be a law unto oneself, to steal the tidbits and morsels of light or sensual pleasure instead of galvanizing one’s every molecule for the victory at hand.  Thus in your own heart draw a circle of the Law of the One round about yourself and say to yourself:     
I AM the One!  I AM accountable.  I AM Saint Germain in embodiment.  See here, my hands, my heart--these belong to Saint Germain!  Come into my temple, O Hierarch of the Aquarian Age--come into my temple and take dominion over the earth.  For ah, I see, O God, nothing that I can do may stop the onward march of world totalitarian movements.  I cannot stop the infiltration of this government and this economy.  What can I do?  I am one and alone.  
Yet I know this is my key.  For God in me is the Law of the One.  God in me encompasses every other one who is within His being and in whom He dwells.  I AM the Law of the One.  Therefore the one Spirit of the Great White Brotherhood enters my being through the blessed heart of Saint Germain and the members of the Darjeeling Council of the Great White Brotherhood.  And therefore because I AM the One, because my temple is the temple of the living God and of the prophet Samuel I can do something.  I can embody the Spirit of Freedom that will turn the worlds in the face of all countermovements, in the case of all other infamy and darkness.  I know that through me and me alone--because I AM alone in the One, and the One is all one with all who are of that One--through that ‘I’, through that ‘Me’ and Me alone God can change the world!  God can turn things around and bring in the new day with a minimum of destruction and loss of life.  I can be with Igor!  I can hold the balance!  I can be with Mary and I can be in the flame of the Fatima prophecy.  And I can fulfill the Word of God.  And the Word through me will survive.  And the message will survive.  And the Christ will survive.  And the Earth will endure.  And the golden age will come.  Through the Law of the One in me as I AM a striver, day by day, the relentless enemy of Christ must say die.  It cannot continue, for I AM where I AM.  
Feet firmly planted in the earth I take my vow, my vow of marriage in the alchemy of my soul’s union to the living Spirit.  I AM the invincible bride of Christ.  I AM the bride of Christ in Saint Germain, in El Morya, in Jesus, in Kuthumi, in Archangel Michael, in Archangel Gabriel, in the heart of Jophiel.  I AM the bride of that Christ.  I AM the bride of the entire Spirit of the Great White Brotherhood!  Where I walk so is the garment of God of that Brotherhood.  I wear a uniform representing the I AM race.  I AM the guard of that race and my nation.  I AM the manifestation of God upon earth, and I will bear my office, holy and white, in nobility and in honor.  I will salute Old Glory, and I will sing the song of the free.   And I will know that the work of my heart and hand and my head endued with the mind of Christ will make the difference--because I AM the One.   ////…
  We are not empire builders; We are the humble of heart whose mansions are in heaven.  We desire to see that union and reinforcement there because We know the strength of the united call and the prayer vigil that was once kept at Glastonbury Cathedral in the name of the Mother, which did hold indeed the balance of light, even as that balance was held in Tibet, in China and in India.  Beloved ones, We desire to see you secure for yourselves that place in the Sun so that the balance of world forces may be held….Thus the attackers of the light are either those who are the fallen ones or those who have been brainwashed by them….
   O Lord Maha Chohan, breathe upon those coals the breath of Life and let them now increase and become red-hot coals for freedom.  Breathe upon them, Maha Chohan! Blaze forth thy light! Breathe upon them and let the holy breath increase that fire of the heart….One and all they will have to give answer to your declaration of identity in me.

-Saint Germain:  10-6-1983 at Camelot, Los Angeles via Mesenger E C Prophet
...................................                        ......................................
    Therefore when the pool is muddied or troubled you do not see the clear image. When there is agitation and when there is an agitation of the nervous system and the chakras through the five senses--overpowering noise, overpowering sound of many kinds, a supersaturation of the four lower bodies with the tastes of this world, with its vibrations, with that entering in to the orifices of being of all of the disturbing conditions--then you are not clear to hear and see the message of your own Christ Self whose messenger in reality you are!      
-                                  -Nada:  10-7-1983 at Camelot, Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment