Wednesday, August 14, 2019

a destiny far spent

502.  But no one is concerned with the moral level of those who sit in judgment on the destinies of whole nations.  No one will reflect that nothing clean comes out of dirt.   
-Morya:  Brotherhood 1937    

.............................................................................................................................
  Fiery destiny, unveil thyself and show the higher way of God!    
                                                            -Saint Germain, 1970
.........................................................
  Come now, O legions of violet flame angels!  Come now for the dissolution of worlds of malintent as the benign influences of Aquarius increase.  I AM here, beloved, also by the urgency of the hour for your quickening, to bring all that the great Law will allow of seventh ray dispensation for your unity and one-pointedness of purpose....
  I AM Saint Germain.  In all of the love of your heart I am your brother.  And I walk with you every step, every precious footstep of your path to freedom.  Now win it!  Now go for it, beloved!  For the now may not come again.  With the sign of the Maltese cross on the forehead I shall now seal you as servants of God with a vision--the protection and the strength to fulfill it.  I AM Sanctus Germanus ever with you in the Eye of God.  
-Saint Germain:  11-1-1987 at Minneapolis via Messenger E C Prophet 
.........................................................................................
  Come now, O sons of light!  I, Zadkiel, salute thee in this hour of promise. Aye, it is the promise of God to deliver thee.  Aye, and you have promised to deliver Him in this hour--n His little ones, in souls shorn of the wedding garment.  Hearken ye, O lightbearers of a nation and many nations.  I, Zadkiel, speak to you as I spoke to the children of light by the mouth of Moses and of the ancient prophets.  For We the seven archangels did deliver the prophecy of the Lord by the mouth of Isaiah, Jeremiah and those who went before you in those ancient times.  Therefore the Word that is delivered to you in this hour is a prophecy of the seventh ray and age.
  Children of the light, sons of light in your midst, hear me!  For I cast before you now a vision of violet flame as over the land a sacred fire does burn:  all of America covered by violet flame.  This is the vision whereby you see what destiny America can deliver unto the nations.  It is a future of hope, prosperity and light and an inner walk with God.  This is the vision of Saint Germain.  I am able to show it to you because you have invoked a violet flame that does appear this night as though covering the map of fifty states and more.  
-Lord Zadkiel:  11-25-1987  at Washington, D.C. via Messenger E C Prophet 
...................................................................
  Keepers of the Flame, by your leave I AM sent from the Great Central Sun to stand in the midst of this city as a pillar of violet flame, my aura, then, sealing a destiny--a destiny far spent.  For America has abdicated her role as the nation of Christhood, the eternal Law of God, as the nation wherein The Lord Our Righteousness should raise up a standard, an ensign of the people and a two-edged sword.  Thus, beloved, through your hearts and yours alone, the lightbearers in all the Earth–those who know me and may not know my name but have espoused the cause of freedom and of peace--hrough them I shall continue to work.
  But I shall not be here, beloved, to deliver to you another statement of my word or my call unless the representatives of the people, from the highest office in the land to the least, shall take their stand for the defense of freedom.
  Therefore know, O city of an alabaster light, O city that has been cast in the very mold of the God-Star, I shall leave when my Messenger does leave and my Keepers of the Flame have concluded their vigil.  Thus so long as this vigil does remain I shall remain; and upon its conclusion, beloved, let those who have made the karma know that karma, and let those who respond to the call of God get thee up into the high mountain of the I AM THAT I AM.      
-Saint Germain:  11-29-1987 at Washington, D.C. via Messenger E C Prophet     

.................................................................................................
  If you would like to read the Book of Life this day from the Lords of Karma of the abdication of America’s destiny you will see how the power elite have made a karma and debted it to the United States and to the common people who share the uncommon light of their Lord.  You will see how, by not protesting, these people have accepted the karma of the fallen ones and how America is compromised by their evil deeds.    
 -Messenger E C Prophet:  Pearls of Wisdom 31:9    


No comments:

Post a Comment