Thursday, May 10, 2018

when you argue not with the Voice within

-Iguassi Falls

   Now there are times when you do see through the veil but darkly.  But there is a thinning of that darkened veil and the goals that are ahead--all adorned in their radiant shining--do penetrate the consciousness of the seeker from time to time and bring to him some sweet message of encouragement….In freedom’s name then let our Brotherhood continue to release its chords of universal harmony.      

(by N. T. Miller)
                               -Saint Germain:   Pearls of Wisdom 11:52
………………………………………………………….........................................................
    The Law of the One is that the One--capital O--is the one who is accountable…There is only one person in cosmos.  It’s Almighty God, He’s accountable—He’s individualized in you, you are accountable….You have to get into the driver’s seat, that is  Morya’s message tonight.  You have to get into the seat….
  I always take accountability because I’m in that seat, but the reason I’m in the seat is that I always took that accountability.  And the person who takes accountability is the one in the driver’s seat.  Look in your department, look at life, look anywhere you go--the person who takes responsibility is the leader.  And the person who takes the most responsibility is the one who leads the most.
  I know that where I am God is--and God is accountable….
  You have to get into this highest concept that you are the One.  The One breaks the bread of life.  The One is a polarity, Alpha/Omega.  But there’s never really two, there’s only One.  I am you and you are me--that is our oneness.  The One is accountable….
  When you are accountable you magnetize what you consider yourself to be accountable for.  If I say “My God, I’m responsible to go in and give a lecture tonight,” I’m accountable.  I’ve got to get ready, I’ve got to know what I’m going to say or I’ve got to be in sufficient attunement that God’s going to speak through me.   Because I say “I’m accountable” the universe leaps to deliver to me everything I need to fulfill my accountability.  And that’s how I live every hour and every day of my life.
  I make decisions on areas and subjects that I’m not an expert in.  I get expert advice.   I listen.   But I say “I’m accountable for this decision.”…Think about what you feel you have to do in life.  Think about whether you are wholeheartedly doing it or halfheartedly doing it….
  (Some parents) wanted Montessori International to do it for them, they wanted the church to do it for them, the government to do it for them, their in-laws to do it for them. And they go around complaining because the church or the government or their family doesn’t do enough for them and so they don’t have everything they need for their family.
  They are not in the driver’s seat.  They didn’t really take accountability, so the universe has not turned and given to them what they need to fulfill their job….We say that Saint Germain and Mother Mary are the Father of our church and the Mother of our church.  But that’s in heaven; on earth we have the supreme authority to decide what happens to any ascended master—whether he gets his word out, whether he publishes his book.  I’ve said this before, but it’s true and it bears repeating….
  And every seat in this sanctuary is the driver’s seat.  And you’re sitting in it.  And I hope it’s by 100 percent of your freewill that you’re here tonight ‘cause I don’t want you here any other way--‘cause if you’re not here by your freewill you’re a block to everyone else that has accountability….
  And I suddenly realized that not everybody has that attitude. It’s a very healthy attitude because the universe has given me every single thing down to the last electron that I need to do my job right now--including you!  God has raised you up because I’ve said,“God, I will be accountable for their souls, I will be there, You can count on me.”  And that’s the One.
  And that’s what your soul is saying inside of your heart.  And if it isn’t saying it, the healthiest thing you can do is to say it--because, you see, you’ll never have everything you need to fulfill your divine plan if you don’t take accountability….
  Do you know what the most exciting thing about accountability is?  It releases the coil of joy.  When you are not accountable you are sad, cynical, depressed, downtrodden.  You don’t know why you feel down.  And the real reason is everyone has to be accountable in life or they’re really not alive….
  Jesus said,“The kingdom of heaven is like a leaven which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal…”  And he told me I would go out and do that.  The leaven leavens the whole lump.  And that was the conclusion of his statement— “And it leavened the whole lump”—the whole lump of humanity’s consciousness--three measures of meal:  the etheric body, the mental body, the emotional body/ or the threefold flame/ or the heart, the third eye and the crown.  It’s a threefold penetration of the world of the individual with the converting message of the Lord Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit.  And that is where we are hiding the stump message.  It’s hidden in the hearts and souls and minds of the people where it can never, never be lost.  But it’s also hid in the physical octave; it’s established….
  The day when we bring that exposure to the world we have to be able to present a united front.  It will be the very presence of the Holy Spirit in our members that will be for the turning of worlds…
  And here we are.  This is the moment of proving the great miracle….
  Who owns the Church Universal and Triumphant?  You do, every individual member.  You are the living church, you are accountable, that’s why you strive, that’s why you serve.  This is God’s business.  It’s His corporation, and He’s put you in charge of it on earth:  you are a very important person!              
(Mark and Elizabeth)
-Messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet:  3-25-1982 at Camelot, Los Angeles
....................................................................................................................................
   I seal you, I stand with you.  I AM the Goddess of Liberty, and my Book of the Law and my Torch are ever yours for the teaching of the world’s children.    
                            -Goddess of Liberty:  7-1-1982 at Camelot, Los Angeles
…………………………………………………………………….…......................................
  That light that flows as a pure stream of God-consciousness when taken by yourself, when you ride its momentum, when you enter it, when you fear it not, when you argue not with the Voice within, when you cease your rationalization and simply decide to be God in manifestation, there comes a moment, as you have been told, when that light which you have served turns about and serves you….
  And one by one each must come to the divine conclusion of the Return.  Each one is accountable for leaving the mystery school and each one is responsible for his own return and his making use of that which is available and accessible as the divine Word.    
(as in Prayer and Meditation, 1978)
          -Jesus Christ:  5-31-1984, Ascension Thursday, at Royal Teton Ranch, Montana

…………………………………………………………………………………..…............................
          gold plate of Romanov family

No comments:

Post a Comment