Tuesday, May 22, 2018

science of the spoken Word

1)      I say to you today then, it costs you but a little to try to decree properly and faithfully.  Therefore I urge you to try to understand the meaning of decrees and to practice long enough until you become proficient in establishing through decrees the power of God in your own world as a most blessed momentum of cosmic virtue.  This shall result not only in freedom from fear and attendant worry but also in the establishment of such a climate of divine love and service as shall give you unlimited happiness in all the days to come.   
                  -Maitreya:  “The Overcoming of Fear through Decrees”
………………………………………………………………..............................……
2)    “Thou shalt decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee!”  (Job 22:28)   Every moment each man or woman creates his own future.  Life, which is a God-given gift, continually acts to fulfill man's spoken or unspoken desires.  
                                                                                        -Morya
           Heart, head and hand decree, by Morya:
   (violet fire)
Violet fire thou love divine,
Blaze within this heart of mine!
Thou art mercy forever true,
Keep me always in tune with you

I AM light, thou Christ in me,
Set my mind forever free,
Violet fire forever shine
Deep within this mind of mine

God who gives my daily bread
With violet fire fill my head
Till Thy radiance heavenlike
Make my mind a mind of light

I AM the hand of God in action
Gaining victory every day,
My pure soul’s great satisfaction
Is to walk the Middle Way

  (tube of light--secret chamber of the heart)  
Beloved I AM Presence bright
Round me seal your tube of light
From ascended-master flame
Called forth now in God’s own name;
Let it keep my temple free
From all discord sent to me

I AM calling forth violet fire 
To blaze and transmute all desire,
Keeping on in freedom’s name
Till I AM one with the violet flame

  (forgiveness--pink flame)
I AM forgiveness acting here
Casting out all doubt and fear,
Setting men forever free 
With wings of cosmic victory

I AM calling in full power
For forgiveness every hour,
To all life in every place
I flood forth forgiving grace

   (supply--green flame)
I AM free from fear and doubt
Casting want and misery out, 
Knowing now all good supply
Ever comes from realms on high

I AM the hand of God’s own fortune
 Flooding forth the treasure of light,
Now receiving full abundance
To supply each need of life

  (perfection—blue flame)
I AM life of God-direction,
Blaze Thy light of truth in me,
Focus here all God’s perfection,
From all discord set me free

Make and keep me anchored ever
In the justice of Thy plan—
I AM the Presence of perfection
Living the life of God in man!

  (transfiguration—yellow flame)
I AM changing all my garments,
Old ones for the bright new day,
With the sun of understanding
I AM shining all the way

I AM light within, without,
I AM light is all about,
Fill me, free me, glorify me,
Seal me, heal me, purify me!
Until transfigured they describe me:
I AM shining like the son,
I AM shining like the sun!

  (resurrection--purple/gold flame)
I AM the flame of resurrection
Blazing God’s pure light through me
Now I AM raising every atom,
From every shadow I AM free

I AM the light of God’s full presence,
I AM living ever free,
Now the flame of life eternal 
Rises up to victory

  (ascension--white flame)
I AM ascension light,
Victory flowing free,
All of good won at last
For all eternity

I AM light, all weights are gone,
Into the air i raise,
To all I pour with full God-power
My wondrous song of praise

All hail!  I AM the living Christ,
The ever-loving one,
Ascended now with full God-power,
I AM a blazing sun!          
                                               in Jesus’ name, amen.
…………………………………………………………………
3)         Golden victorious light, by
                                         Mighty Victory:
   I AM the golden victorious light, the full-orbed flame of illumination from the heart of God that refuses to accept any concept of limitation concerning my eternal reason for being here and now made manifest in the chalice of the present hour.
  I AM the radiation of that victory which sweeps across the face of the Earth, removing barriers by the power of faith that will not be denied its immortal birthright.
  I AM the flame of illumination that sweeps all continents, awakening peoples of every walk of life from the lethargy and sleep of the ages to a vital, breathing awareness of the wisdom that transcend dogma, sense consciousness and personality functions, threading the eye of the needle with the thread of light-determination whose sewings upon the garments of the Lord of Creation produce elevation, consummation, radiation, purification and freedom for every man, woman and child upon this planet.
    O world awake, your dusty selves now shake;
    Purify and rectify, new ways of thought to make! (3x)
                                                                 in Jesus’ name, amen.………………………………………………………………..….............
  4)    
                                                  -Lord Michael’s blue-flame armor
Lord Michael, Lord Michael,
I call unto thee:
Wield thy sword of blue flame
And now cut me free.

refrain:  Blaze God-power, protection
Now into my world,
Thy banner of faith
Above me unfurl,
Transcendent blue lightning
Now flash through my soul,
I AM by God’ mercy
Made radiant and whole!

Lord Michael, Lord Michael,
I love thee, I do,
With all thy great faith 
My being imbue.
-refrain-

Lord Michael, Lord Michael
And legions of blue,
Come seal me, now keep me
Faithful and true.
-refrain-

coda:  I AM with thy blue flame
Now full-charged and blest,
I AM now in Michael’s
Blue-flame armor dressed!
                            In Jesus’ name, amen.
……………………………………………..………….……
5)     The greatest step to progress that any individual can ever take is the consistent and faithful use of the violet transmuting flame of freedom’s love.  Charged with the love of God it is also charged with the responsibility of discharging from man the consciousness of imperfection and mortal substance, mortal thought, mortal feeling and all that is dissonant and produces discord and inharmony within the world of man.  I assure you, gracious ones, that the angelic hosts themselves who do not absorb mortal imperfection do relish and enjoy at inner levels the mighty power of the transmuting flame.        
           -Archangel Zadkiel:  9-2-1981 at Woodstock, Ontario via Messenger E C Prophet 
……………………………………
 6)      Radiant spiral violet flame
Radiant spiral violet flame
Descend, now blaze through me!
Radiant spiral violet flame--
Set free, set free, set free!

Radiant violet flame, O come
Drive and blaze thy light through me!
Radiant violet flame, O come
Reveal God’s power for all to see!
Radiant violet flame, O come
Awake the earth and set it free!

Radiance of the violet flame,
Explode and boil through me!
Radiance of the violet flame,
Expand for all to see!
Radiance of the violet flame,
Establish mercy’s outpost here,
Radiance of the violet flame,
Come, transmute now all fear!
                                            In Jesus’ name, amen.
………………………………………………………………................
 7)         Arcturus, blessed being bright
  In the name and by the magnetic power of the Presence of God which I AM and by the magnetic power of the sacred fire vested in me I invoke the mighty presence and power of Elohim Arcturus and Victoria’s full-gathered momentum of service to the light of God that never fails and I command that it be directed throughout all mankind, elemental life and the angelic hosts serving Earth’s evolutions.
  Blaze thy dazzling light of a thousand suns throughout the Earth and transmute all that is not of the light into the God-victorious, light all-glorious flaming Jesus Christ perfection.  In Thy name O God I decree:

O Arcturus, blessed being bright,
Flood, flood, flood our world with light,
Bring forth perfection everywhere,
Hear, O hear our earned prayer

refrain:  Charge us with thy violet flame,
Charge, O charge us in God’s name,
Anchor in us all secure
Cosmic radiance, make us pure

O Arcturus, blessed Elohim,
Let thy light all through us stream,
Complement our souls with love
From thy stronghold up above
-refrain-

O Arcturus, violet flame’s great master,
Keep us safe from all disaster,
Secure us in the cosmic stream,
Help expand God’s loving dream
-refrain-

O Arcturus, dearest lord of might,
By thy star radiance beaming bright,
Fill us with thy cosmic light,
Raise, O raise us to thy height
-refrain-
                                                    In Jesus’ name, amen.
……………………………………………………....................…….…
 8)        Balance the threefold flame in me     
 Mighty I AM and Holy Christ Self in me, take complete dominion and control over my four lower bodies and raise me and all life by the power of the the three-times-three (9 flames) into the glorious resurrection and ascension in the light!  In the name of Father, Mother, Son and Holy Spirit I decree:
Balance the threefold flame in me*! (3x)
Beloved I AM!
Balance the threefold flame in me! (3x)
Take thy command!
Balance the threefold flame in me! (3x)
Magnify it each hour!
Balance the threefold flame in me! (3x)
Love, wisdom and power!

*One may use instead of "me"-- “us”.
(Now use “blaze” and “expand” in place of “balance”.)
                                                                   In Jesus’ name, amen.
…………………………………………………………………..…...........
9)     I AM the resurrection and the life of every cell and atom of my heart now made manifest!
I AM the resurrection and the life of my perfect health now made manifest!
I AM the resurrection and the life of the inner blueprint of _____________
now made manifest!

Beloved flame of resurrection, 
Blaze through me thy light always,
Beloved flame, resuscitation,
Make my heart to sing thy praise;
O blazing-white Christ radiance
Of God’s own I AM fire,
Expand thy blessed purity
And free me from all wrong desire

I AM the violet-flame miracle healing of my heart every hour of every day now made manifest!  And I praise the Lord of Life for my perfect healing now made manifest!

In the name of Jesus Christ and his presence with me in the Person of my own Christ Self I call in the heart of my own beloved I AM Presence and the angels of healing for the beautiful healing thoughtform to seal me in the perfect light of God’s own consciousness of my wholeness--now made manifest!  (Then visualize spheres of sacred fire descending as the pulsating presence of the Holy Spirit.)      Amen. 



………………………………………………….............…................
10)         For Christ-wholeness
In the name of the beloved mighty victorious Presence of God I AM in me and my very own beloved Holy Christ Self, beloved Jesus the Christ, servant-sons of God in heaven, healing maters and angels, by and through the magnetic power of the sacred fire vested in the threefold flame burning within my heart I decree:
I AM God’s perfection manifest
In body, mind and soul—
I AM God’s direction flowing
To heal and keep me whole!

refrain:  O atoms, cells, electrons
Within this form of mine
Let heaven’s own perfection 
Make me now divine!
The spirals of Christ-wholeness
Enfold me by his might--
I AM the Master Presence
Commanding “Be all light!”

I AM God’s perfect image,
My form is charged by love, 
Let shadow now diminish,
Be blessed by Comfort’s dove!
-refrain-

O blessed Jesus, Master dear,
Send thy ray of healing here,
Fill me with thy life above,
Raise me in thine arms of love!
-refrain-

I AM Christ’s healing Presence
All shining like a mercy sun--
I AM that pure perfection,
My perfect healing won!
-refrain-

I charge and charge and charge myself
With radiant I AM light--
I feel the flow of purity 
That now make all things right!
-refrain-
                                     In Jesus’ name, amen.   
-Jesus by Sindelar, 1930s
………………………………………………………….............….
11)           Living flame of cosmic freedom, by Prince Oromasis
I AM the immortal flame of cosmic freedom
I demand that all of my energies in outer concentration submit to the great God-flame within my heart
I demand that all outer conditions come within effective God-control
I demand that all that is not of the light be transmuted and changed and that I be the fullness of all that which I already am, for
I AM the full perfection of God
I AM the living flame of cosmic freedom
I AM the buoyant dancing joy of God that passes through my entire four lower bodies and descends from the heart of my Presence to give me my freedom now
I AM the raising power of the Spirit of light and fire which lifts me to the victory of my ascension and is the full-gathered momentum of victory of the saints and ascended beings of all ages to amend back to the very heart of God and the immortal consciousness thereof; so help me, God!             Amen.
…………………………………………………………………..................…
12)    When you consciously willingly sustain the light of the violet flame within your being then you are indeed free.  But if you allow your violet-flame energy to be dissipated and you forget to make the calls for the intensification of that light, in those moments when your aura has become inundated with the forcefields of the world then you are no longer free because you have not the frequency of freedom which is the violet flame. …
  Thus we live in an age of alchemy when that alchemy must also include the submersion of the self in the personality of God.  This is the great teaching that comes to mankind out of the East       -Omri-Tas, ruler of the Violet Planet  

-Washington Monument
………...............
       --All the above from Messengers Mark and Elizabeth Clare Prophet:  The Science of the Spoken Word, S. U. Press,1983, the last quote being at page 170.  
  Light from the dawning Sun comes in fresh in its 24 hour waves and then returns to its own level; so too should we renew daily.   Thank you,    R, Mt. Shasta

-Messenger ECP

-7 major chakras in inherent/divine poise

 -Portia



…………………………………………..……..................

No comments:

Post a Comment