Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Last Angel by Nicholas Roerich, 1912/1942


-N. Roerich:  Last Angel, 1912

             But if we fail to remember the wickedness of the wicked clearly recorded on Sumerian tablets and in the records of akasha, if we fail to remember the countless avatars who have come to expose the fallen ones and been murdered over and over again by them, if we fail to perceive their present massacre of our holy bands then we will be condemned as the generation of light bearers who lost an age, an entire evolution and perhaps our very own souls.  Those who have the will to choose to do something about the persecution of the people and their intended destruction of an entire planet must turn swiftly to call upon the name of the LORD, to invoke a higher science and a higher Law.  This is the only means whereby this Earth and her evolutions and their very souls can be saved.      -Messengers M and E C Prophet:  The Path of Christ or Antichrist, S. U. Press, 2007, p. xix
                                           
                                                  -N. Roerich:  Last Angel, 1942


  Introit to the Holy Christ Flame    In the name I AM THAT I AM:

Holy Christ Self above me,/ Thou balance of my soul,
Let thy blessed radiance/ Descend and make me whole

refrain:  
Thy flame within me ever blazes,/ Thy peace about me ever raises,
Thy love protects and holds me,/ Thy dazzling light enfolds me,
I AM thy threefold radiance,/ I AM thy living presence
Expanding, expanding, expanding now

Holy Christ Self within me,/ Come expand thy triune light,
Flood my being with the essence/ Of the pink, blue, gold and white
-refrain-

Holy lifeline to my Presence,/ Friend and brother ever dear,
Let me keep thy holy vigil,/ Be thyself in action here

-refrain-

AMEN.
..................................................................................................
   Thus in tribute to the one who taught the Law by example I say:  drink of his cup and drink all of it.  Follow his footsteps--not part way up the mountain but all the way to the crown of Life.  For one would not desire to arrive at the conclusion of this opportunity of life and be found wanting in the final two steps of overcoming.
  There is no choice and this is my message:  one cannot decide whether to engage or not engage oneself with Lord Maitreya in the perpetual rebuke of the consciousness of the Fallen One.  If one does not, one therefore sacrifices one’s own Christhood.  Not the selfish pursuit of the path but the ultimate expending of oneself in the Cause is that lever of the heart that produces the descent of the Christed one in full bodily manifestation within your temple.

  I have given you the key.  I challenge you with the fervor of my heart of freedom to take the key and place it in the door, for the lock will turn and you will enter, if you understand the rules of the game. …Remember that you see me and that you see me in the person of your Messenger….This is the proving-ground  and the crossroads.  No wonder that so many spacecraft have appeared here for thousands of years--they have a vested interest in controlling this evolution.    
                              -Saint Germain:  7-18-1982 at Camelot, Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment