Sunday, February 12, 2023

intellectual mind that rejects the humility of the Christ within

   Now is the day we are joint-heirs with the living Christ. This is the day that God enters the city of Jerusalem, the City Foursquare that is our own individual temple. And because our soul with the multitudes proclaims him King of kings and Lord of lords, he then rules in our individual city, our individual world. Christ is enthroned within us. We place him on that throne, and for us he dethrones the symbolical carnal mind, the human ego that equates with the15 authority47 of12 Pharisees46 and10 Sadducees, the15 intellectual44 mind22 that13 rejects26 the15 humility45 of12 the15 Christ32 within38 (=434=14deals x deify31) us at the same time that his humility is the all-powerful One.
-Messenger ECP, Pearl 26:37a ………………................… By the power of the sacred Word and the flow of Alpha and Omega, here I come! Here I go! Here I AM the fullness of that Law that13 rejects26 every30 attempt23 to8 belittle31 the15 victory40 of12 the15 Christ32!(=245=7 x 35) For I AM the victorious overcoming of the last enemy! I AM the fulfillment of the resurrection spiral within you, each one, and I AM there on the cross of life with you. I AM passing through this veil of tears with you, and I AM the transforming power that transforms pain into joy, sorrow into life, death into immortality. -
Jesus Christ, via Messenger of the Great White Brotherhood Elizabeth Clare Prophet on October 13, 1974 at L.A., Pearls of Wisdom 61:41 ………………I s

No comments:

Post a Comment