Friday, October 7, 2022

avalanche

And then I say, watch! For the disturbance to mankind’s energies will be great when the power of the two-edged sword that cleaves asunder the real from the unreal, when the power of the all-seeing Eye of God exposes mankind’s carnal-mindedness and his adherence to error in place of truth. Then I say, be careful, O sons and daughters of God! For as you invoke more and more of truth, Truth itself becomes like the release of the sorcerer’s apprentice. There will be so much cosmic truth in abundance upon Earth that truth itself will run away with the Earth and the energies of a planet and its people. And there will be no stopping the mighty tide of light, the avalanche of truth! -Elohim Cyclopea, Pearl 16:51 ……… I have come then in the mystery and in the mastery of the feminine light. I have come with a very practical understanding of what this Mother- energy and its flow in the economy and government of the nations. I have sent this Messenger unto the continent of Africa, unto Europe, throughout America focusing my flame of Mother to make the people understand that the challenge of the Word by God and the Lord Christ with you is indeed the effective and only means–mark you I said, only means–of turning back that which has become an avalanche of darkness directed upon the souls of greatest light through the misuse of the economy that will first come upon the lesser evolutions–the people who are a part of the structure, the very foundation of the structure of civilization. -Lady Venus, Pearl 21:41 ………........ Well, these things will surely come, beloved. I do not intend to burst your bubble but I must tell you that I am here with the sword this day because these things will come to pass! And therefore I sound the alert. I sound the alert in this hour and I ask you to join all hosts of heaven to turn around the avalanche that is coming down the mountain of America to bury the entire civilization in mud. This is the realism. This is the realism, beloved. I ask you to consider then: what price are you willing to pay for the saving of this nation? Well, because you are chelas of Saint Germain I would then affirm that you would pay the price of life, for what else is there if America is gone? You have loved this nation. You have been born here. You have become citizens here. You cherish this land, beloved. I say, let the full fire of your Holy Christ Self go forth in the name of God. Let it go forth in your name. Send your Holy Christ Self who is also called the guardian angel here, there and everywhere to stop the evil and evildoers in America. Therefore I have spoken to you. I have delivered to you an ultimatum and that ultimatum is: save America! Save the youth! Cast out the drug lords and challenge them! By the Holy Spirit you can accomplish a tremendous reversal in America. -Jesus Christ, Pearls of Wisdom 46:27, via Messenger of the Great White Brotherhood Elizabeth Clare Prophet on Easter , April 7, 1996 at RTR, Park County, Montana ......

No comments:

Post a Comment