Saturday, August 27, 2022

defilement of the mind of God by anyone

Therefore as I speak to you so I plant my rod in the Earth and I send angels of God fully armored in the armor of Justinius of the seraphic hosts. I send angels to the levels of the astral plane, to levels of minds insane, distorted, disjointed, minds incapable of holding to the honor flame of God–the very flame of honor, order and sanity, beloved. The defilement48 of12 the15 mind22 of12 God17 by9 anyone29 (=164) has to do with that one’s17 relinquishment76 of12 his18 point29 of12 contact22 =186; 186+164 =350=14 x sanity25- grace25) with the Divine who is Atman, truly the inner one who is God. Atman13 abides22 in14 that13 sacred23 place19 (=104=8aum x atman13) within your heart that is called the secret chamber of the heart. That place is the point of balance where threefold flame of the Trinity abides. Do not lose that balance! Do not compromise the power, wisdom and love of the Godhead focused in that flame. Do not allow your threefold flame to be extinguished in a moment’s anger, for one day the price you will pay for this sacrilege may be the ultimate price–the loss of your soul. -Archangel Gabriel and Hope with Keeper of Scrolls, Pearl 36:13 ……............... As I did inaugurate the Piscean age, so Saint Germain has inaugurated the Aquarian age. The conclusion of each 2,150-year age spells the completion of a cycle. You are reaching that place, beloved, where you must embody the full power of God released in the age of Pisces in order that you might embody the full power of God to be released in the age of Aquarius. Yes, the rough places of the spirit must be made plain and every valley of consciousness must be exalted. Beloved, I rise within you this day, as I am one with your Holy Christ Self. And as I fan the fires of your threefold flame I draw up those fires by the breath of the Holy Spirit. In this Spirit Most Holy I encourage you to accept the calling and mantle of a Christ. -Jesus Christ, Pearl 38:38 .................

No comments:

Post a Comment