Wednesday, April 7, 2021

to find the key of the inner name is to unlock the power of your own being.

   Yes, I AM in the heart of Jesus and Jesus is in the heart of me.  I AM in the heart of Maitreya and Maitreya is in the heart of me.  And I AM in the heart of you if you are in the heart of me….Call God by any name, beloved, you will always have me.  For since I AM God I respond to and as and in every God-manifestation.

  Am I Krishna?  I am also the devotee of Krishna.  I am also the great Tao.  Therefore I AM the Alpha and the Omega of Krishna.  I AM the Guru, I AM the chela.   I AM the One; and I AM the merging of the twain.  Who are you, beloved?  [“Krishna!”]

Are you certain?  [“Yes!”]  Does any have the power to deter you from that Self-knowledge?  [“No!”]

  Then you are invincible.  You are invincible if you know it. But if you forget it for a moment and say, “Woe is me,” then there will rush in the astral tide and the dark ones and countless demons.  They await the moment when you forget who you are.

Do you utter your name when you are born and taken from your mother’s womb?  [3-second pause]  What is the answer?  [“No.”]  You see, beloved, not having the new name the original name of the beginning that is the key and keynote of your lifestream, the fohatic key, the name that no man knoweth save the Father in the Son--not having this [name], beloved, you have been labeled with many names by many parents, by friends and enemies--nicknames and blasphemies.

  So, you see, beloved, to find the key of the inner name is to unlock the power of your own being.  Yet God has not given this to you in this life.  Even though you may have a name that is a spiritual name given to you by a guru, yet the inner code that does unlock your causal body is not accessible to you because that great light of the God Presence and my Presence with you has been sealed by God until you should be responsible for its use, no longer having disrupting waves of discord that could misqualify so great a light-and-life-manifestation.

  Thus, beloved, you may use my name.  You may appropriate it.  You may all be Krishna and by that name have access to me and all that I have access to.  In this way I shall regulate through the Atman, through the Paramatman, through the I AM THAT I AM that portion of myself that it is safe to transfer to you.  And what shall be the measure of safety?  It shall be the measure of love.

  How great a love do you have that does not forget me or the wondrous manifestations of God in the sons and daughters, the ascended masters and all who serve with you?  If you do not forget us, if you love us undividedly, you then by great love shall not misqualify our light.  Remember, this is the hourly testing, testing to know that in all circumstances and conditions and all provocations, all human nonsense and failure, et cetera you are not moved--not because you are a stone, not because you are rigid, not because you have some mastery on the left-handed path but purely and simply because you love and you are loved.  And you know you are worthy to be loved through and through, for I AM that love within you and I AM yourself in manifestation.  And therefore if you do not love yourself, you deny me and deny my being and deny me love, love in the divine interchange of Master and disciple….

  And in ultimate reality there is only one Person.  And in this plane of consciousness, that personhood takes on the individuality of the God-flame for expansion of the God-flame, for experience of the God-flame and for the choice of the soul to choose to be One in eternal life.  I AM that Life.  I AM that flame of immortality within you now!  By meditation upon me, by the saying of my name, beloved, you shall enter the spiral of that flame….

  My beloved, I AM known as Krishna!  How are you known? [“Krishna!”]  By this, beloved, we shall confuse the armies of Mara and you shall know the victory!  And let them be confounded by Krishna, Krishna, Krishna everywhere!   1-1-1992 at Royal Teton Ranch, MT via Messenger E C Prophet, Pearls of Wisdom 35:8   

………..........................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment