Monday, October 29, 2018

video interview with Ghanem Al-Dosari, Saudi dissident

Interview with
Ghanem Al-Dosari, Saudi dissident—
video at 5:10:  “I think he is very young and ruthless and, on top of that, psycho….We saw him welcoming the son of Jamal Khashoggi, and it’s like nothing has happened….
"Jamal spent his entire life working with the government….the Saudi government, it’s like working with a Mafia: if you are in you are in; if you leave them then you expect, ahh…
“I haven’t worked with the government…and of course if they get their hand on me, ah, ah, they will invite me ‘for dinner.’ ” at 7:35 
“I think he’s going to continue to silence anybody who (speaks up)…No, they haven’t finished with me.  I receive death threats on a daily basis.” at 9:05   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XyWuDfxBgE     
………...................................................................   

  Ghanem Humood al-Masarir al-Dosari, 38, is a London-based Saudi human rights activist and a popular political satirist who is renowned for hosting an online talk show named the Ghanem Show, which features several popular segments such as "Fadfada" where he criticizes the Saudi royal family through the use of black comedy.  https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/g/11f0_dhsl4&hl=en-US&kgs=a817d9987e6bc891&q=Ghanem+al-Dosari&shndl=0&source=sh/x/kp&entrypoint=sh/x/kp

No comments:

Post a Comment