Sunday, March 4, 2018

Trump against active shooter drills: " I think it's crazy, I think it's very bad for children."

2-22-18   “I mean if I'm a child and I'm 10 years old and they say we're gonna have an active shooter drill and they say 'what's that?' and I say 'well, people may come in and shoot you,' I think that's a very negative thing to be honest….I don't like, I wouldn't want to tell my son that you're going to participate in an active shooter drill and I know some of them actually call it that.  I think it's crazy, I think it's very bad for children." Trump said.  
…………………………………………………………….......................................

Jordan 
@LegitimateGeek

My 4 year old had an active shooter drill at her daycare a few months back.  My FOUR year old had an ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILL at her DAYCARE a few months back. #GunReformNow
…………….................

My four year old son does active shooter drills at school.  His teacher has them all hide in a closet and tells them it's in case animals escape from the zoo.
……………..................................

Dropped off my 4-year-old.  She’s been doing active-shooter drills since she was 2.  This is who we are now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2018/02/16/active-shooter-drills-for-preschoolers-this-is-who-we-are-now/?utm_term=.5d62dc2febc0

No comments:

Post a Comment