Friday, March 30, 2018

the rats in the granary of America

  When the head of state of this nation fails to challenge the fallen ones who enslave peoples in the nations of the Earth there is a dropping of the torch of freedom and a great karma that accrues to the people….
  Some of you are surprised but, you see, I am the master of the flow of the abundant life of the Mother.  In my hand and in my harmony is the release of the energy of the God of Gold into your hands, and therefore in my office is the concern for all of the needs of supply for the expansion of the light….
  For tens of thousands of devotees are needed, and the devotees who must come home are those who will carry the matter- discipline by taking their place in government, in the economy, in science and in the field of education where there are such deplorable conditions as the very children themselves have been seized with the entities which are called anti-Buddha….
  Beloved souls of light, if you do not understand my message, trust me for I know whereof I speak, and I know the manipulation of the fallen ones in all races to destroy the integrity and the self-worth of these races.  O beloved hearts, I come and I release to you a great sphere of love.  I transfer it to you and to your twinflame.  In this love is the golden pink glow-ray, the glow-ray of God-mastery, the glow-ray of wisdom.  Watch, I say, watch and look behind what is being proposed, whether new levels of taxation or a phony crisis of energy--all of this to distract your attention from the central goal of these manipulators to destroy the Christ within you, your family and your race….
  Beloved ones, there is the three-pronged problem in the Middle East that can be solved by the equilateral triangle of the Father, the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.  Beloved ones, between the Arabs, the Jews, and the Palestinians, and then the Christians themselves, there is much that must be worked out, but all must be resolved in the Mother-flame….
  Precious hearts of light, the equation of the balance of power on Earth is indeed being kept in the hearts of the ascended masters and their unascended devotees.  For those who should keep the balance of freedom in America on behalf of Earth and her evolutions are dominated by conspiracies in capitalism, conspiracies in communism, conspiracies at all levels of government as each and every one manipulating others is seeking self gain.  And thus, beloved ones, we have disapproved of many decisions that have come forth East and West, and we see that it is not only ignorance in the leaders of the people but malice aforethought on behalf of those individual lifestreams who are committed to the works of the Destroyer--not the works of Shiva but of the Archdeceiver himself….
  Those who have the highest attainment of light are not necessarily today in the government of the United States; but I can assure you, in my survey of souls in this hemisphere, those individuals who have the right to rule because of inner light are by and large in the vast majority in the United States.  And therefore you see, beloved ones, we would not trust the guarding of that highest forcefield of light at that nexus to those who are in control of a government that is unstable, that is supported economically by the fallen ones in Wall Street and the fallen ones in the Soviet Union and that is in league with Castro and his determination to move from the fields of Africa to the fields of South America, to have not only the children of God come under that godless state but also the resources that belong to the Mother and Her children….This is the purpose of America--not the enslavement of peoples, not the tolerance of the enslavement of any part of life but the sending forth of freedom’s flame in God’s name….
  Beloved ones, those who have sworn to destroy this nation and therefore the platform of freedom for all nations have encamped in your very midst, and they are the rats in the granary of America, and they have freedom unparalleled in the history of nations to work against the light.  Beloved ones, your means of energy, your reservoirs are unprotected and easily subject to sabotage.  With the enemy in your midst how is there such a laxity in all levels of communication when it is obviously known of the work that is done against the American embassy in Moscow?   Do you think that they will stop there?…
  But, beloved ones, the time will come when unless there are representatives in government who will champion the cause of light that these fallen ones will seek to move against the vanguard of light.  And, beloved ones, what do you think if this world were bereft of our chelas and our Messenger?   I tell you, the balance of light would be so unbalanced that I can scarcely say that the elementals could hold back the cataclysm which would ensue…
  Victory in the light of Buddha!  Victory in the light of Mother!  Now receive the light!  I send it from my heart, through my hand, through my Messenger to each and every one.  Feel the arc!   Feel the current!  It penetrates your heart now and goes right through to the heart of your twinflame as a mighty thread of light--the Buddha and the Mother thread your heart to the thread of your other heart, your other self.  And, beloved ones, now the thread of contact of Shamballa igniting all twinflames has tied the bow, the knot for two to be one forever….Lo, I have come.  Lo, I seal you.  And I have nowhere to go, for I AM the Buddha in the Mother; I ensoul the Earth.  Lo, I AM everywhere; I AM I AM I AM aum in the soul of the One, aum in the soul of twinflames in love.  Know that I am supporting the mission of twinflames;  know that I am supporting your reunion.      
    
           -Gautama Buddha:  4-23-1978 at NYC via Messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet

-Amitabha Buddha, in Prayer and Meditation, 1978

No comments:

Post a Comment