Monday, August 6, 2018

Be on your guard.



    

95.   I have called you for a great task.  The Teacher has entrusted its success unto you.  The strength needed to follow me is bestowed upon you--arrows, shields, swords have you received and with my helmet shall I protect your head.  Fight in my name, may love dwell with you. The promise will be fulfilled in due time.  Keep the flame alight--I teach.
125.  Again you have forgotten the heavenly combat!  None go to school during an assault by the enemies. Times are more complex than you can realize; never was hatred more rampant.  But the hour has struck! The hostile forces strive to defy destiny.  The doomed ones persecute our chosen ones, and we must protect them.  Fate can be lightened and the battle brought the sooner to its end.
175.  Be on your guard.  Let naught impure enter my dwelling.  I will assail with lightning those who betray my plan, I will strike terror upon those reckless ones. My shield shall protect those who teach.  We will manifest wonders to those who render homage, we will send blessings to the guardians of my sign.  I will send you my Word; carry it to the disciples; I am with you!
224.  If your boat is sound, you will reach the shore; your sail is spread and the rudder is tested.  My shield will protect you on the field of battle.  Be ready to fight; by pure thoughts will you conquer.     -Leaves of Morya's Garden 1924
.................................................................................................................
437.  Let us write down and tell the physician about obsession.  Indeed there may be cases where the obsessor gains such control over the body of the obsessed as almost to dislodge him.  One can also encounter cases where the obsessor is so empowered by the vital force of the obsessed that the expulsion of the obsessor will cause death.  He has so usurped the psychic energy of the obsessed that the latter loses his vitality upon separation.  Therefore expulsion must always be carried out most cautiously.  At first one watches the diet of the patient and observes his psychic energy.  If a decline of vitality is noticed the weakened heart must not be strained.  Expulsion is generally easiest during an attack of fury.  The aroused energy helps to overcome the possible decline of heart action, which might otherwise end in complete prostration.    
                              -Morya:  Fiery World 1933
.....
-Shasta

                                                  -Nicholas Roerich

No comments:

Post a Comment