Wednesday, August 23, 2017

the violet fire is actually God’s memory of perfection

-Harbin, China ice sculpture


          I want you to have the blessing of knowing, as do all the ascended ones, that one with God, your mighty I AM Presence, you cannot be moved or disturbed in any way by destructive appearances which really have no power except the power you give to them by feeding them your life through your attention upon them!

In truth there is no power other than God, the beloved I AM Presence!   Know this--and be free!      I AM forever lovingly, 
your Maha Chohan: Pearls of Wisdom 1:14
……………………………………………………...................................................….…
      Now this violet transmuting flame consciously called into action does actually dissolve those unfortunate condensations of distorted form created by the human but, again, the speed and intensity of its action depends largely upon the feelings of earnest sincerity, faith and loving gratitude in the consciousness of the one calling it forth.  Then too since the violet fire is actually God’s memory of perfection it does more than just dissolve those forms.   It actually sublimates and then transmutes into the pure light-essence from whence it first came forth all that shadowed energy, returning it to the sun for repolarization.

Gentle yet tremendously positive, determined and persistent is the nature of God-patience which is one of the many virtues contained within the flame of mercy from on high.  For centuries before my ascension I so dearly loved and developed the virtue of mercy until I became the embodiment of that quality myself.  Within mercy are also faith (knowing the inevitability of perfection made manifest), hope (holding to the immaculate concept until it appears), and charity.  Enough God-patience is always victorious over everything human….

Call directly to me whenever those human feelings would express through you and ask me to give you my feelings of loving, patient mercy toward them.  I will give it to you if you will try to feel it.  Then hold the vision of divine mastery for yourself and others until that mastery does manifest.  Let us make you a perfect outpouring and outpicturing of our gentle patience with all life.          
 (by Ruth Hawkins)
-Kuan Yin:  Pearls of Wisdom 2:24

………………………………………………………………........................................……
             Knowing full well that those of you who are my new-found chelas and those who have followed for many a year will desire equally to pass this milestone of which I speak, I urge persistent constancy in demanding of the Presence of God the fullness of all of the beauty which it is!  Be satisfied with nothing less, accept no substitute or counterfeit for the glory of the I AM Presence and you will not be disappointed.  As Saint Germain has told you--in the fullness of the Presence is all that you desire!…

I will continue to rejoice in Thee, for “around the dear ruin" * the love, mind and power of the Christ will combine in wisdom’s way to restore in me all the perfection I once knew before misqualification occurred--and I shall be once again an expression of the original freshness of my own first love--which I AM still!                 
 (by H. Schmiechen, 1884)
                                         -El Morya: Pearls of Wisdom 2:37
*around the dear ruin each wish of my heart will entwine itself verdantly still!    -Th. Moore:  “Believe me”
…………………………………………………………………………….…….…..
              I am that heavenly harmony which fills all the air and ever and always brings that good feeling of radiant and purposeful life into your feeling world and to all who bid me welcome!…The angels who love so well to be recognized by you, smile with radiant joy whenever you invoke their attention or speak within the seeming silent recesses of your heart to them!   Like a shaft of light piercing the veil in a dusty room their smile will come to warm each receptive heart, charging the feeling world with a soft magic-like touch and awakening the inner sight to the reality of angelic colors composed of living light rays expanded into the beauty of heaven!…

The creation of the beautiful birds is an angelic accomplishment directed by the ascended masters, and nature abounds with angelic services!…In fact all that is good and beautiful receives ministration from some angelic level under God as His messengers of sometimes fiery service….

So many of the blessed children of Earth, so vaguely familiar with our realm today, were once part of the angelic evolutions!  Your glory shall return to your consciousness in due time--I declare it in God’s love and name!


Your immortal destiny is all about you (as a vessel on the sea floats majestically surrounded everywhere by water); in the increased or stepped-up vibratory action of your world and affairs by your own God Presence (the I AM in you) lies salvation--life so full, so abundant, so effortless by comparison to denser spheres that the outer seems but the unreal or counterfeit!                 -Archangel Raphael:  Pearls of Wisdom 2:49 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment