Saturday, June 19, 2021

until death is swallowed up in the victory; solstice

 Sun at solstice on 6-20-21, 8:40 pm PDT.  Sun at trine to Jupiter, Sun at 1/10th of circle to Mars, Sun in parallel declination to Venus.  This is vibrant in potential.  

(One may call:  In the name I AM THAT I AM, Morya, Legions of Mercury, Serapis Bey, great Seraphim and Cherubim, may the light energies from Gemini to Cancer modulate for the greater good, amen.)   -r.

………………………………………........................................................

  Blessed ones, know by the tenor of my voice and mien that the power of love and those who wield it is fierce and in its own loving way [is] intolerant of all that would prevent you from your victory.  Know the chastening rod!  Know therefore the whispering in thy heart of those things that must be put behind thee this day!

  And if you will kneel in silent prayer in this moment and ask me for help to put behind you those limiting conditions, I will come to you.  I will give you the strength of Almighty God that is mine to convey.  And you will with greater ease overcome the limitations of earth--the flesh, mortality and death itself.  I AM Heros and Amora.  I love you until death is swallowed up in the victory of life lived to the fullest on earth as in heaven!   

     -Elohim Heros and Amora:  5-20-1984 at Camelot, L.A., Pearls of Wisdom 32:11   ……………………………………...................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment