Monday, March 15, 2021

I am concerned lest that sudden destruction prophesied by the apostles should come upon you without your prior awareness

1)  The peril of so-called black magic continues to exist today and requires vigilance of the elect so as to counteract all such forms of necromancy by unyielding ATTENTION to the LIGHT OF GOD WHICH NEVER FAILS!  There is only one way to overcome evil and that is with Good. Through alertness the sincere student will learn the art of challenging intrusions upon their happiness with the command “Show me your light!” and the firm decree “I AM THE ONLY POWER THAT CAN ACT!”  This affirmation gives the individual some concept of the fact that only God can act in his world, and that all that is less than the perfection of God must come to naught.   

                                             -Archeia Mary:  Pearls of Wisdom 6:38    ……………………………………………..........................................................

2)   Welcome life, whatever it is.  Welcome opportunity to demonstrate the Law.  For you will find in every aspect--once you have ascended, when you have overcome in these points==that you will stand as teachers of evolutions of other worlds and you will look upon such circumstances as those which the Mother contrives.  You will say to those who are your disciples, “I have experienced every step of the way.  I can help you.  Come unto me, all ye who are weary, who are heavy laden.  For my burden is light, my yoke is easy.  I will give you rest.”  In the words of Christ Jesus you will minister unto lifewaves you as yet know not of. 

                                 -Magda:  4-10-1974 at Los Angeles, Pearls of Wisdom 61:14    …………………………………………………………………...................................

3)   Now as Samson gave to Delilah the secret of his strength, so I give to you the secret of the strength of those who serve on the first ray of God’s will.  We traverse the earth in our seven-league boots.  We scale the mountain heights by the impetus of love, a love for God’s will so great that we would impart that will to all. And that love is a spring in the soles of our feet.  It is a spring where the nails pierced his feet in those secret ray chakras, and in the hands and in the side is the release of love that is an energy momentum whereby all who will to win can win.

  Without love there is no victory.  Without love the end can be seen from the beginning.  It is marked “failure.”  There is no need to hide the head, to remove the gaze from the eyes of the Master.  For I tell you, you must squarely look upon life–on facts and actualities–and know it is possible to win, it is possible to fail.  And the alchemical key is love….

  If you will retain the perspective of God-victory, of the Path, of the chain of Hierarchy, knowing that God has placed all things beneath your feet, then you as a handful of devotees on Terra will be the electrodes and the sacred-fire crystals that in any hour of day or night will be filled with the hum of Elohim.  And that hum is the flow of life.  I come from the exalted consciousness of the Maker of All–the Exalted One who desires to exalt in you the flaming sun, yod, law, truth.  This is the formula of spirals below ascending and converging with descending spirals above.

 Scale the mountain of karma!  Transmute the mountain of karma into the Pyramid of Life, into the spiral of your ascension, then make that pyramid a mountain glistening white that all mankind might climb to make their own in the crystal summits of God-mastery--I AM.  Come and find me!  Come and climb me!  Come and scale the heights of Hierarchy!  Come!  I place my fire now in your heart as I touch you with a crystal of my own.  I demand response, effort and a will to win.  I AM a taskmaster of taskmasters.  I trained El Morya and I trained Djwal Kul.  Kuthumi also came under my rule.  

   I AM Hercules!  If you would take on Elohim as your Guru, come prepared to scale the heights.  Come with oxygen to spare.  For the rarefied heights of attainment there is a thinning of the veil and a thinning of the air….Yes, you may experience dizziness, nausea, uncomfortability in your forms.  Fear not.  There is only one way to overcome evil and that is with Good. if you would live and dance and love in the body of the Elohim.  Let your being conform to the Great Central Sun Magnet.   

                             -Elohim Hercules:  3-16-1975 at Los Angeles, Pearls of Wisdom 21:10    …………………………………………………………………......................

4)  Prepare for that mission of service whereby in the thirty-three tests of the law of alchemy you will overcome all phases in the planes of Mater, infusing matter with Life, with Spirit.  Thereby you will be transforming that matter into the living God, and you yourselves will be transformed in the action of the Law of Life. This is the Life universal and triumphant!  This is the ascending pyramid of Selfhood!  This is the all-seeing Eye!  This is the capstone of reality!  

                                   -Archangel Uriel:  3-28-1975 at Los Angeles, Pearl 62:13    …………………………………………………………….................................…

5)  I would fuse my light with the light of thine own Christ Self.  I would have you have an awareness of that which is the rose of light rather than of a person called Rose of Light….

  All understand that in this hour solutions to men’s problems yet hang in the balance of men’s consciousness rather than in the focal point of the heart or the sacred heart of Christ Jesus.

  If there were any legitimate fear, it might well be the fear of that ultimate power in the hands of those who are ultimately insane for having forsaken the original will of God.  And if there were a legitimate fear, it might well be the fear of the Lord whose wisdom is the beginning of solution to this problem. Therefore take heart and realize the meaning of that word. Take the heart of your Mighty I AM Presence and Christ Self and of each one of us so dedicated and become that magnificent heart of light!

  Blessed ones, we advocate the fiery heart!  We advocate fiery, burning hearts pressing out love--love that transmutes in the way all anti-love.   

-Rose of Light:  5-24-1981 at Camelot, Los Angeles, Pearl 24:65  

………………………………………………………...................................

6)  My beloved hearts of light, I am gratified to tell you that there has not been a company of lightbearers to so defend my Sword and Presence and flame in many a century.  Therefore I acclaim you who have kept the flame of this Archangel Michael tape as my own chelas this Michaelmas!  [19-second applause]  Therefore hear me, ye slayers of the dragons of fear and doubt, ye who are worthy of the labors of Hercules and Amazonia!  Hear me, beloved!  It is a most unusual occasion when an archangel can claim unascended chelas of the will of God for his own.

  Therefore this is my Christmas in September.  This is my victory.  And this is my most glorious day as each and everyone of you is for me a Christmas present beneath my tree. [16-second applause]  Beloved hearts, I pray you will see me through to the end.  Will you?  [“Yes!”]  O beloved, I say to you that you have made astounding inroads into death and hell whereby the demons do tremble before your spell of light!   

                                        -Archangel Michael:  9-29-1989 at RTR, MT, Pearl 32:45     …………………………………………………………………………..

7)  Many areas of the world find women and children in hunger, in terror of the night, in fear of what is coming upon earth.  You in this nation are so shielded--such is the glory that yet remains of Saint Germain’s dispensation in the sponsoring of this nation--that I am concerned lest that sudden destruction prophesied by the apostles should come upon you without your prior awareness.

   May you realize then that those things taking place in the Middle East do not augur well, neither for the body of light worldwide nor for this nation nor for the peoples involved.  May you realize that great weights lie upon Mother Russia and upon her people, weights borne since the Bolshevik revolution….

  Let your expression be as one of the many hands of the Divine Mother--as the hands of Kuan Yin, even as the hands of Kali, of Shakti.  The many hands of the Mother find expression through you.  And I am in the Mother as the Mother is in my heart. This is the beauty of life everlasting….Remember to call for my cup of light.  I will give it you each day, beloved, as long as you are on the wavelength of the ascending one, the aspiring one, as long as you fear not to follow the Mother of the World up the mountain.   

                                    -Nicholas Roerich:  10-28-1990 at NYC, Pearl 33:44     …………………………………………………………….......................…

8)  O my Lord, I know not what I shall receive when I shall invoke Thee!  Nevertheless I am willing.  Even as Elijah did smite the waters, and Elisha after him, so, Spirit of God, divide the way of the human consciousness!  Smite those waters of the astral body!  Purify them!  Quicken me!  Yes, I can endure the pain that is required for my soul’s rising.  I do not fear it.  I enter the bliss of God.  And I do not deny the necessity of pain as an accelerated alchemy.  But I shall not endure false pain put upon me by fallen ones.  I defeat that by the sword of Maitreya.  For I AM the peace-commanding Buddhic presence and I wield the sword of the Spirit.  I AM in the heart of my Mother, Kali.  I AM in the heart and the midst of the circle and sword of blue flame of beloved Astrea.  And I AM WHO I AM.

  O Spirit of the Lord, Spirit of the I AM THAT I AM of the entire Spirit of the Great White Brotherhood, I come a supplicant.  Receive me, O God, this day!  Let thy Spirit deliver me from my illusions and glamor, from my vanity of self.  Let the Holy Spirit deliver me….

  I have drunk every cup, known every way, seen the end from the beginning through the mistakes of others and their tragedies.  I have seen it all in a thousand and ten thousand lifetimes.  I choose this moment to be demagnetized from the gravity and gravitation of this planetary consciousness.    

                                            -Maha Chohan:  8-11-1991 at RTR, MT, Pearl 34:50    ………………………………………………………………..........................…….

9)  Enter then your Holy Christ Self. Surely your Holy Christ Self is your mentor, is your Guru.  But not all of you have an open channel of communication, much less an ongoing conversation with your Holy Christ Self.  You need to cultivate this communication every day of your life.

  Yes, your Holy Christ Self may be your Guru.  But if you do not obey your Holy Christ Self because you do not listen to him with the humility in which he speaks to you, then how can he bring you to the level of your Christhood?…

  Indeed the hour for your victory is come.  But have you considered that you may miss that victory because perhaps you have fear or pride or because you do not want the Messenger to tell you something that may offend you or that perhaps you simply do not want to do?

  The Messenger has examined many staff members aged forty to eighty and above, and she has seen that those who have raised up the sacred fire of God on the spinal altar are the ones, perhaps unsung and unknown, who have come to that point in life when they know they are ready to move on.

  Therefore they have reunited with the deathless solar body and are ready to merge with the living God, for they long for reunion and for their return to the Father-Mother God.  These have come full circle, back to the path of holy innocence….

  I fear for you who have not tied into the deep things of God.  Yes, I fear for you, beloved, and you ought to fear for yourselves, especially when you are not in God-control.  For I say to myself, how will these souls who have walked a journey of ten thousand miles and more without pondering these things now condense what they must do to have their victory in such a short, short time?…Let us all become brothers and sisters.  Let us do it, beloved.  This is the hour of your victory.  And if you have your victory, the planet will also have hers.  Is that a deal?  

                             -Jesus Christ:  3-30-1997, Easter, at RTR, MT, Pearl 40:35    …………………………………………………….........................................................……. 

No comments:

Post a Comment