Saturday, August 1, 2020

to take that one quickly up the flight of stairs to the secret chamber


 For it is the I--and the I AM that is the I in me--to whom the Lord God gave that commission of holding the Office of the Mother….You have been given that teaching--Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, the mighty power of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit resident in the threefold flame may descend to the point of that flame and that perfection.  But the Mother descends the spiral staircase as it were into the dark basement of the astral body, astral plane and electronic belt where She must also encounter the dweller-on-the-threshold and have the attainment to bind that dweller temporarily to reach that soul, to preach to the soul, to extend the hand and to take that one quickly up the flight of stairs to the secret chamber of the heart where the soul may be tutored by Christ and Buddha and Krishna and the eternal flame. 
  Then if souls will listen to me as I descend and trust me and will come up that staircase, great progress is made.  For in the Office of the Cosmic Virgin I do keep the flame, I do place my electronic presence around that soul as a swaddling garment of light in order that the soul may have the sensitivity and development of the Spirit and of the chakras wherewith to perceive and to understand what it is that the Father or the Son or the Holy Spirit will teach that soul.
 (by Ruth Hawkins)
-Archeia Mary:  12-24-1983 at Camelot, Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment