Monday, July 29, 2019

as you are intended to be

  Someone once robbed the Radha-Krishna Temple at Dakshineswar.  Mathur Babu became righteously indignant and stormed into the sacred place, complaining to the Divine Mother that She had failed to protect the golden bangles and other costly ornaments of ceremonial worship.  I became aghast.  Evn though Mathur, the manager and owner of the temple garden, was in a rage and no one dared approach him, the myterious power which resides here--in this glass case--flashed forth like lightning.  “Beware, Mathur, your words are absurd, inappropriate, even dangerous.  To divine reality these golden ornaments, jeweled crowns, silver trays, vessels and implements are mere clay.  The Mother of the universe in Her aspect as Goddess Lakshmi is good fortune itself, wealth itself.  Should God weep and repent just because a desperate man has stolen some temple property and left you with a slight financial inconvenience?  How bizarre your spiritual priorities have become!”
  My dear Keshab, can anyone bring the totally free and unpredictable Shakti Herself under tight rational control--whether by wealth, scholarship, elaborate ceremonies or social reform?  Divine reality responds only to selfless love because God is love.  What could infinite love desire other than love itself?  Would boundless love yearn for golden ornaments, stylized rituals, abstract institutions? Divine love longs only for true love--for heart-melting devotion, for astonishing intensity of feeling, for diamond-sharp discrimination between deceitful love and pure love, for courageous renunciation moment by moment of every self-serving impulse that may cleverly masquerade as love.     -Ramakrishna, in Hixon:  Great Swan, 1996, p. 129

………..........………..........………..........……….................
  The metaphysicians who think that they are mature will say that God is love, God is principle, God is truth.  But unless you know God embodied as a person you will never know Him as you are intended to be; so the quest for the Guru is something that is deep within our souls.  It is the seed searching for a pattern in whose spiral it may follow. 

                             (on Pike's Peak, 1973)     -Guru Ma:  7-12-1978 at Camelot, Los Angeles

………………..........………..........………..........……….........…..
decree/fiat/affirmation/prayer 60.07:     
      33 FIATS OF THE LIGHT   by El Morya
1 I AM the light of the world
2 I AM the resurrection and the Life
3 I AM the glory of the Son of God
4 I AM the reign of the Church Universal and Triumphant
5 I AM the New Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven prepared as a bride adorned for her husband
6 I AM the consciousness of the Cosmic Virgin
7 I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending
8 I AM the Woman clothed with the Sun, and the moon under her feet and upon her head a crown of twelve stars
9 I AM the deliverance of the divine Manchild in this age
10 I AM the prevailing power of Archangel Michael over the dragon who was wroth with the Woman
11 I AM salvation and strength and I AM the Kingdom of our God and the power of His Christ
12 I AM the victory of the Word of God in this age
13 I AM heralding the birth of the King of kings and Lord of lords
14 I AM the Word of God, 
15 I AM the Word of God, 
16 I AM the Word of God incarnate, and 
17 I AM the victory over hell and death
18 I AM the angel of the LORD that bindeth the beast and the false prophet, the Devil and Satan for a thousand years in the bottomless pit
19 I AM that I AM
20 I AM that Christ that casteth down the accuser of our brethren which accused them before our God day and night
21 I AM the overcoming by the blood of the Lamb
22 I AM the overcoming by the word of their testimony
23 I AM the love of them that loved not their lives unto the death
24 I AM the rejoicing in the heavens, and 
25 I AM the rejoicing in the earth, and
26 I AM the seed of Christ which is the overcoming victory of the saints which keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ
27 I AM the crystal-clear water that flows from the River of Life
28 I AM the Tree of Life bearing twelve manner of fruits
29 I AM the leaves of the Tree that are for the healing of the nations
30 I AM the Spirit of Truth which testifieth the revelation of Almighty God
31 Surely I AM come, 
32 Surely I AM come
33 And I come quickly in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ 
..........………………..........………..........………..........……….........…...
  We then come on a mission, and that mission is assigned to us--to me, Padma Sambhava, to the Messenger, to all chelas of Saint Germain.  That assignment, beloved, is to bring the judgment upon the false gurus of India.  Blessed ones, amongst all of these false gurus (and they are almost numberless), the one who has taken more souls of light from the path than any other is Sai Baba.  Know then that this individual is far and away the most clever false guru in embodiment today.     
        -Padma Sambhava:  6-30-1997 at Royal Teton Ranch 

No comments:

Post a Comment