Wednesday, November 1, 2017

you can be a lab rat or a guinea pig; any questions?

-Gadolinium

Gadolinium is a chemical element with symbol Gd and atomic number 64.  Gadolinium is a silvery-white, malleable, and ductile rare earth metal.  Wikipedia

Electron configuration: [Xe] 4f75d16s2


Discovered: 1880
……………………………………………….......................................................................................
Posted by
Christine O
on April 9, 2016
I have only 1 kidney and had numerous Breast MRIs yearly for about 7 years.  For a couple of years I had difficulty swallowing.  After my last MRI I have not been able to kneel at all and used to do yoga.  Normally extremely active and healthy but recently pain in arms knees hips etc. how do I know if it is related to the MRI GADOLINIUM?  I don't want another MRI ever I want to get back to my normal self!  When will it go away?  I perfectly healthy before!


Posted by
Kate
on February 20, 2016
Hello there.  I have no kidney function problems, and two days ago I had an MRI with a gadolinium contrast.  Tonight, I am in such pain, that I literally don't know where to put myself.  About an hour after I had my MRI, I noticed a slight pain in my groin.  I put it down to perhaps pulling a muscle when running (not very fast!) to catch my train to the hospital that morning.  Over the last 24 hours or so, the pain, all on my left side, has intensified...groin, lower back, outer hip and down to my knee.  I can't get down the stairs, and am hobbling around in such pain, it is making me cry.  Even remaining still does not help.  I live in the UK.  The out of hours medical advice people will be calling me in a few hours time to evaluate again.  After reading all the comments here, I am not feeling very positive of the outcome.  But...after reading about gadolinium poisoning, at least I now have more information than I did a few hours ago.


Posted by
Orrmeli
on June 17, 2015
I had 3 ct scans with contrast and an MRI all within a 3 month period. I have no existing kidney issues.  After all of the tests days after i would develop terrible flank pain. My doctor agrees with me that it is the contrast.  My GFR was much lower than it normally is every time I have this test.  However they will not put it in my medical record that this is an issue. I am afraid to have it again as the pain is just terrible. 

Is this causing long term damage to my kidneys and why 5 days after the test are my kidneys still trying to get rid of this stuff?


Posted by
jonathan kelly
on March 30, 2015
I had an MRI back in April of 2014 that took about an hour and a half. During that time I began to experience a sharp pain in my right hip.  I thought it would soon pass but by August of the same year, there were more server pain in my left shoulder and arm. 
Also, I've notice swelling between my thighs and front right hip. Often why trying to sleep there's a sharp pain in my right leg and sometimes all over my entire body.  When exercising there was a feeling that my legs were not moving properly.  At times I feel very week and stiff.  So I'm wondering........


Posted by
Tracietr
on March 8, 2015
What should I do at this point of severe pain, after having Brain MRI with a contrast named Dotarem 3 weeks ago?  The drug was approved by FDA in 2013.


Posted by
Paula
on September 5, 2014
I had a contrast brain MRI done three days ago, for the first time. I decided to share my experience - as the same evening after the procedure I started having weird symptoms that I have never experienced before - and that was also the first time I started to search what this procedure is about and what is the substance I was injected with (hospital staff didnt give me any information and I somehow felt its a safe procedure, they must know what they are doing).  The symptoms that developed in about 8 hours: numb hand (the injected one), heavy arms and legs, stiffness, pressure at the back of my head, problems concentrating.. Symptoms that developed within two days: breast inflammation (pain, redness, swelling).. I wish I would have been informed ahead about the substance and possible dangers.


Posted by
judy
on July 27, 2014
Recent published research shows evidence of gadolinium remaining in the system of people, even with healthy kidneys, which is contrary to common info provided to patients saying that it's eliminated from the body in 24 hours with healthy kidney function.  This research reports finding persistent gadolinium effects (hyper-intensity) in non-enhanced (no contrast) MRIs of the brain in people who had previously had gadolinium contrast, and the degree of hyper-intensity was associated with number of previous enhanced MRIs, the more gadolinium exposure, the more likely to have signs of persistent gadolinium in two areas of the brain.  There is much more research that needs to be done to learn the health implications of these findings, but gadolinium is highly toxic and if it remains in the body indefinitely, this is important information for patients and doctors to know, especially when diagnosing the kinds of symptoms reported by people on this page which began soon after enhanced MRIs.  To find this information, simply google 'gadolinium brain damage' or look at the March 2014 issue of the periodical, Radiology, or RSNA Radiology.


Posted by
ruthie
on April 28, 2014
I have had innumerable MRIs with gadolineum due to having a brain tumor.  Now I have hip impingement, scoliosis, and osteopenia. I am in pain 24/7, it never stops. I am only 56 years old.


Posted by
Bobbi Jo 
on January 9, 2014
I have had about 12 MRI in last 3 years to figure out what's wrong with me.  Sad that the thing that was looking for What was wrong was what's been killing me.  I have off charts posion of gadolinium and a small anout of lead.  I have been so ill but I don't have kidney failure.  So how do we that get sick with this the same way and no ones responsible ??


Posted by
Jodean
on October 8, 2013
I have only had 1 MRI using Gadolinium on both hips.  I have never had a more painful test in my life.  Shortly afterwards, I notice both legs burning, going numb at times, I still can't sleep on my left side, the right one not so bad.  I have hip pain and lower back pain so much that I can't walk upright or even stand for more that 5 minutes without leaning on some object.  My bones and muscles are now starting to ache. The doctors tell me they can't see anything on the hip x-rays or back or pelvic mri.  Let's just have mother nature try to heal.  I've been told that there is no blood test to see if the Gadolinium is still in my system.  Also, everything looks normal for my age.  For someone who has been active and not had any illnesses, the fact that after an MRI with Gadolinium, I can hardly walk really stinks.  No doctor wants to listen or even try to suggest an alternative treatment. Thanks for listening. Jodean


Posted by
Darling Navarroza
on September 25, 2013
Is there any support group for Toxicity in Gadolinium? I just want to hear experiences and related problems with this kind of problems.


Posted by
Santegello
on August 20, 2013
…………………………..Gadolinium poisoning,
*
ALL SHOULD BE AWEAR Doctors and/or their corporate predecessors’ knew and recklessly disregarded the fact that their gadolinium based contrast media causes debilitating and potentially lethal side effects in patients on medication for curing of renal and/or kidney diseases failure during the time they were injected including Hepatitis C., knowingly the only medications for these is, interferon (peginterferon alfa-2a [Pegasys]) and a question also of Ribavirin, clearly knowing the FDA has reported, the patient, are to be tested for the contrast agents before the injections, and are not to have no Nuclear based contrast agents while having any nuclear test including but not limiting to MRI’s., 
*
For a person to know they have renal and/or kidney diseases they had to be tested and are on Medications which are basically all the same for treatment, so everyone beware of any doctor or hospital who refuse to test you before having the injection the testing is simple they take blood from the patient and run it with the Nuclear dye where as in a day you will know if you are allergic to the Dye, if you are you can be guaranteed in getting a disablateating disease called NSF/NFD (nephrogenic systemic fibrosis or nephrogenic fibrosing dermopathy) 
*
Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis, also known as Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy, is associated with the formation of excessive scar tissue in the skin and connective tissue of other internal organs.  This results in thick, coarse and hard skin, which make it difficult to move the arms, hands, legs and/or feet.  Loss of the controlling of blood thinning medication, causing a person never to have an operation or they will DIE if the Gadolinium Poisoning did not kill them already from clotting moving up to the brain or lungs causing aneurysm with death to follow! 
*
The general public should be educated, that using Gadolinium based contrast agents, used in nuclear dye, conjunction with MIR’s and MRA’s would give 12% of the American Population NSF/NFD Disease making these same 12% allergic to Nuclear dye contrast. Giving these patients a disease, which doctors a vigorously cover up this Disease, by stating the patient condition is being caused because they are diabetic or some other disease taking the blame away from the hospital and doctors who own the machines which the nuclear dye is necessary for their negligence, where the cover up starts. Doctors refusal to test each patient to the dye, as to cost and time involved. 
*
Doctors are doing everything in their power to cover up this disabilitating disease, as so many people are ending up in wheelchairs and legs swollen so bad they cannot stand or walk, and stops blood thinners from working to a point that they cannot gain a control over the levels. Eventually causing death.
*
Remember covering up any injury is ‘Violation of NYS (and most all other states) “laws” “Fraud”, is cover-up of injury, and hiding the information and passing it off to some other reason is called Concealment of evidence”; Yes you do have rights, also when you ask a doctor for the results of their testing and they hold them back involving weeks and months this too is concealment of evidence. Their would be no question they are manipulating the records
*
Remember 42 U.S.C. § 1981 : US Code - Section 1981: Equal rights under the law
(a) Statement of equal rights All persons shall have the same right in every State and Territory to make and enforce contracts, to sue, be parties, give evidence, and to the full and equal benefit of all laws and proceedings for the security of persons and property as is enjoyed by all citizens. (b) "Make and enforce contracts” Meaning a doctor must tell you the truth not cover it up.
*
42 USC § 1985 - Conspiracy to interfere with civil rights
Depriving persons of rights or privileges 
If two or more persons in any State or Territory conspire or go in disguise of depriving, either directly or indirectly, any person or class of persons of the equal protection of the laws, or of equal privileges under the laws; or for the purpose of preventing or if two or more persons conspire to prevent by force, intimidation, or threat, any citizen who is lawfully entitled to giving his support in a medical or legal manner, toward or in favor of the patient or to injure any citizen in person or property on account of such support or advocacy; in any case of conspiracy, if one or more persons engaged therein do, or cause to be done, any act in furtherance of the object of such conspiracy, whereby another is injured in his person or property, or deprived of having and exercising any right or privilege of a citizen of the United States, the party so injured or deprived has an action for the recovery of damages occasioned by such injury or deprivation, against any one or more of the conspirators. 
*
Remember the oath all doctors took to do no harm. this is now a crime when covering up evidence or a diagnosis.
*
Lead Counsel for Wave Management Corporation;


Posted by
Kathy
on May 27, 2013
I begged the doctor last time I had to do a creatinine test to see if I had decent kidney function..was refused.  I have had a deep headache (tis the only way to explain it), burning pain in my feet, swelling in my feet and lower legs.  I have burning pain in my chest wall, pain in my spine and hips, knees and shoulders...all joints.  I have had numerous MRIs with gadolinium and the first time that I noticed these symptoms was several weeks after a total body MRI.  Then, I had an MRI with contrast of my thoracic and cervical spine/brain per a neurologist who then told me that the brain showed up as abnormal - it looked like sparks shooting off in my brain....when I asked her what was causing that..she said it could be a stroke, a tumor, etc. and then sent me on the road without so much as an aspirin.  Since then, I have had these symptoms since the MRIs and it is very bothersome.  Symptoms as above discussed.  Is there a treatment that will resolve these symptoms?  I need assistance ....Kate


Posted by
charles leonard
on December 7, 2012
hi all,i to am suffering all these symptoms described above ,i haven,t slept in 14 weeks for the pain .i live in the u.k,scotland to be precise and although i suffer from slightly high iron levels in my blood due to a genetic liver disease(g.h) i have never suffered any of these pains like i have now.It feels as though every tendon in my top half of my spine including my arm ,chest and shoulder is under strain and swollen,my groin is also sore ,all on my right side!does this sound like n.s.f to you people or am i being paranoid?can you develop it so soon after the mri?how do you diagnose it,is it by a blood test? i am going for an operation on my shoulder on the 27th of this month and i am worried this will be unbearable.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,thank you in advance,regards charles.p.s i am a 44 year old male.


Posted by
Dan
on October 8, 2011
The toxic truth about nano-gadolinium metal based contrast (Omniscan) most associated with it's ability to induce the lethal systemic disease, nephrogenic systemic fibrosis or NSF/NFD:

The inventor of Omniscan (Steven Quay) & colleagues tell the toxic truth in the article below.

Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Vol. 8, pp. 467-48 1, I990

Release of Gd3+ from the complex is responsible for the toxicity associated with gadoliium complexes; this release appears to be a consequence of Zn2+, Cu2+, and Ca2+ transmetallation in vivo. The added Ca2+ salt of the ligand must have a favorable toxicity so that the decrease in toxicity from in vivo transmetallation is not offset.....(GE knew it was unstable and not safe for human use,,,,yet lied and marketed it anyway).

There are many conditions claimed to predispose a patient to developing NSF after exposure to nano-gadolinium metal based contrast.  But in reality the nano-gad contrast are flawed by chemical design.  All of the various nano-gad formulations must have an opening within their structure to allow the raw nano-gad metal to interact with hydrogen (water) in the patients body,,,,also allows the formulation to break down and release the highly toxic disease inducing nano-gadolinium metal (free Gd3),,their deadly flaw. 
There has been a confirmed case of non-nephrogenic systemic fibrosis in a patient that had normal renal function at all gad enhanced radiological studies.  It is out of Alabama and was present at the 5th Annual Symposium on NSF at Yale.  It is not the only one.
Below is only the Acute Kidney Injury discussion from the 2010 ACR revision.  It states that some patients have never been diagnosed with renal disease are devloping this nano-gad disease.......like myself.  One exposure only to any nano-gadolinium contrast, it was a 20ml bolus dose of Omniscan. I developed NSF within weeks, it is systemic.  Feet, legs, groin, abdomen, chest wall, joints and now have been diagnosed with kidney & liver disease.

American College of Radiology, contrast manual, NSF 2010 revisions: page 3,

Acute kidney injury

NSF has also developed in patients with acute kidney injury [14], even if renal function subsequently returned to normal following GBCM administration [15]. In one series, up to 20% of NSF cases were diagnosed in patients who had been in some element of TRANSIENT acute renal failure (often, BUT NOT ALWAYS, superimposed upon chronic kidney disease) at the time of GBCM administration 

The co-inventor (Dr. Weinman) of the first gadolinium contrast approved for use in the USA, magnivest. public admission that "they had known there were problems with the gadolinium contrast since the 1980's". 
…………………………………………………………………….…...............................................................
5-5-15  OAK BROOK, Ill. – New research, published in the journal Radiology, suggests that some types of a popular contrast agent used in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) exams may remain in the brain for years, but that the long-term effects are unknown.
"We now have clear evidence that the administration of various gadolinium-based contrast agents results in notably varied levels of accumulation of residual gadolinium in the brain," said Emanuel Kanal, M.D., director of magnetic resonance services and professor of radiology and neuroradiology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.  "What we still don't know is the clinical significance, if any, of this observation."
Gadolinium-based contrast agents have been used for diagnosis and treatment guidance in more than 100 million patients worldwide over the past 25 years.  These agents enhance the quality of MR images by altering the magnetic properties of nearby water molecules in the body. By improving the visibility of specific organs, blood vessels or tissues, contrast agents help physicians diagnose and treat a wide variety of medical conditions.
On its own, gadolinium can be toxic.  Therefore when used in contrast agents, gadolinium is bonded with a molecule called a chelating agent, which controls the distribution of gadolinium within the body.
"Integral to the safety of gadolinium contrast agents is the persistence of the gadolinium-chelate bond for as long as the agent remains within the patient," said Dr. Kanal, who, along with Michael F. Tweedle, Ph.D., Stefanie Spielman Professor of Cancer Imaging at The Ohio State University, co-authored an editorial on the topic published in the June issue of the journal Radiology.
Gadolinium contrast agents are generally considered safe.  Until 2006, it was believed that most, if not all, gadolinium left the body shortly after the exam.  However, in the last 10 years, studies have reported that prolonged, elevated levels of gadolinium in the body may cause a condition called nephrogenic systemic fibrosis in patients with severe kidney disease.  https://press.rsna.org/timssnet/media/pressreleases/14_pr_target.cfm?ID=810
……………………………………………………………....................................................……………….…..
9-11-17   The Medical Imaging Drugs Advisory Committee (MIDAC) of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) voted 13 to 1 on Friday, with 1 abstention, for recommending adding a warning to labels about gadolinium retention for gadolinium-based contrast agents (GBCAs) used during MRI.
The new labels would warn that gadolinium may be retained in various organs, including the brain, after use of these agents — with linear GBCAs having a greater risk than macrocyclic agents. The warning would also note a greater risk in specific patient populations, including children and pregnant women.  https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/885523
……………………………………………………….................................................................................……
Gadolinium is a lanthanide metal with paramagnetic properties, which makes it an excellent intravenous and/or intra-arterial contrast agent to improve imaging of various tissues.  Because it is a metal, it must be in an ionic form to be soluble in water and allow it to be injected as a contrast agent; however, gadolinium in this free ionic form (Gd3+) is highly toxic in humans….
In a recent publication that examined the FDA MedWatch reporting system data as of October 2007, numerous cases of NSF associated with exposure to GBC agents were reported (44). Gadodiamide was noted in 283 cases (246 alone) and gadopentetate in 125 (96 alone), the most common. It is interesting that gadoteridol, which has the third greatest market share, had the least number of reported NSF cases, with only one case noted with exposure to gadoteridol alone….
Why Is Gadodiamide More Frequently Associated with NSF?
One theory to explain the gadodiamide association relates to its stability, defined as the ability of the chelate to bind to and sequester Gd3+. Gadodiamide has the lowest stability constant and highest dissociation rate of the five GBC preparations available in the United States (Table 1). Because of this decreased stability, the Gd3+ ion of gadodiamide is more likely to dissociate from its chelate than other GBC agents. Reduced kidney function significantly increases the T1/2 of GBC agents as they are slowly excreted by the kidneys. Thus, significant renal impairment is associated with increased time for transmetallation (Figure 2) and prolonged tissue exposure, which may promote deposition of toxic Gd3+, leading to fibrosis. This process is less likely to occur with the more stable macrocyclic chelates….
Acknowledgments
Parts of this work were presented at the annual meeting of the American Society of Nephrology; November 4–9, 2008; Philadelphia, PA.   http://cjasn.asnjournals.org/content/4/2/461.full
……………………………………………………………………………………..............................................
10-1-12    There is a reason why African-Americans do not like to go to their doctors or even to hospital.  Many fear that they will be probed, prodded, and experimented upon without their consent, and return home sicker than when they left – or may not return home at all.  It is because throughout their long history in the USA, African-Americans have been secretly used as guinea pigs for medical experimentation by various American governments.  Leslie Goffe reports from Washington DC.
The fear that the US government and medical authorities had been engaged in what has been called a “dark history” of medical experimentation on African-Americans is supported by the release over the past several years of once-secret US government documents showing how, from slavery until today, African-Americans have been America’s favourite guinea pig.
During slavery days, when they were recognised in law as only three-fifths of a man, African-Americans were thrown into burning hot pits by white physicians seeking a cure for sunstroke and had boiling water poured on them by white doctors determined to develop a cure for typhoid and pneumonia.
Free to use and abuse African-Americans as they pleased, white surgeons cracked open and probed the brains of black children and operated on the genitals of enslaved black women, all without anaesthetics. One white physician even pressed hot pokers onto the legs and arms of enslaved African-Americans to discover “how deep black skin was.”
Reluctant to inflict such horrors on their fellow whites, white physicians and medical researchers found in enslaved African-Americans the perfect substitute.  “It was said that blacks didn’t experience pain, that they were immune to diseases like malaria and heat sickness that made it impossible for whites to work in the field,” says Harriet Washington, an African-American, and author of Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Presenthttp://newafricanmagazine.com/medical-scandal/
quote from above book:  Mental ailments are destroying blacks as well:  Black women suffer the highest rates of stress and major depression in the nation and suicide rates soared 200% among young black men within just 20 years.
……………………………………………………………………………...........................….
   This continent (South America) must be delivered of the corrupt ones who go about corrupting the souls and the bodies of the people!  Again I say, call upon the Lord Jesus Christ and the archangels to purge the Earth of those who do not have the best interests of the people at heart, who siffon off their very lifeblood and use it to gain power over the nations.      -Saint Germain:  p. 179 of Fallen Angels Among Us, S. U. Press, 2010
……………………………………………………………………….....................................……
   The darkness projected against the mind, soul, heart, body, chakras, health and sanity have been relentless.  These attacks begin at the moment the Lords of Karma assign a soul to incarnate and continue through the age of 33.    -Sponsors of Youth, at p. 351 of  Masters and Their Retreats, S. U. Press, 2003

…………………………………………………………………………..............................................…

1 comment:

  1. Renodapt s 360 mg works to suppress the body's immune system. Mycophenolate 360 mg is an immunosuppressive drug. This medication can be utilized according to the counsel of the specialist. Purchase any medication from the best online pharmacy store in the USA with an incredible markdown.

    ReplyDelete